C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Finally Completed Full Agency Power Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 02:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E63-S, 1987 190E 2.3-16, 1985 325E
Finally Completed Full Agency Power Exhaust

Just put on their headers today guys, it sounds amazing! I will post up videos within the week! Absolutely love them, and their valvetronic system works wonders, when you want it to quite down you close the flaps and it's just a bit rougher of a note than stock, one question though guys, I notice that after a certain RPM they completely go dead silent, there is no performance loss, it just sounds loud as hell and then until the car shifts they are very silent, and then back to loud again on the next gears lower rpm's, input?
Old 03-24-2012, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by skokkosis
Just put on their headers today guys, it sounds amazing! I will post up videos within the week! Absolutely love them, and their valvetronic system works wonders, when you want it to quite down you close the flaps and it's just a bit rougher of a note than stock, one question though guys, I notice that after a certain RPM they completely go dead silent, there is no performance loss, it just sounds loud as hell and then until the car shifts they are very silent, and then back to loud again on the next gears lower rpm's, input?
With the flaps closed they are very quiet in the upper rpm range. Tested at the track with the flaps closed I lost about 3 mph in the 1/4. Closing the flaps kills sound and power as I expected.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E63-S, 1987 190E 2.3-16, 1985 325E
of course petro, that is a given, i love the feature and they tone down to a perfect point, i am referring that mine do this in higher rpm's with the flaps open, perhaps it's because they haven't broken in yet? videos tonight btw guys, will post up a new thread, thank you petro