C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

C63 BS Buyer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL 550
C63 BS Buyer

I just found out that I lost my allocation for the C63 BS. I gave two deposits and was told that I had an allocation secured. I am now next in line if someone cancels but I am not to hopefull. I am pissed off to say the least but all I want is the car. Sorry guys I don't want to rehash the details of what happened as I am still quite upset.

Having said that if anyone hears of one available in Canada or the US I am a buyer. If anyone needs/wants to sell theirs I am a buyer (I know that is unlikely given the cars have just been delivered). Help would be appreciated as I was hoping to get the car for the summer. I do understand that these are all longshot but like I said I have to try.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 AM

Received 23 Likes on 5 Posts
C63 Black Series, Magno Alanite Grey
First off, I am very sorry to hear that, I would have been quite upset as well, probably would have cried.

This must mean less then 70 cars coming to the states, and I must have been right, 26 cars. . .

Anyone else having probs with thier allocation ? I just got my car on Friday.

I suggest if you are having issues, to write an email to the CEO of MBUSA, I have his email address and info, but I will not post publicly, shoot me a PM and I will FWD the info and se if we can get your car back on track.

-Faraz
Old 05-01-2012, 10:46 AM

2012 C63, '07 Acura MDX
Try the Las Vegas dealer.
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 AM

GL 550
Originally Posted by Faraz
First off, I am very sorry to hear that, I would have been quite upset as well, probably would have cried.

This must mean less then 70 cars coming to the states, and I must have been right, 26 cars. . .

Anyone else having probs with thier allocation ? I just got my car on Friday.

I suggest if you are having issues, to write an email to the CEO of MBUSA, I have his email address and info, but I will not post publicly, shoot me a PM and I will FWD the info and se if we can get your car back on track.

-Faraz
Thanks Faraz. I am in Canada and have already emailed the CEO of MB Canada and he basically told me that I am on the waiting list.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
Wow seriously, you gave 2 deposits and still lost your spot? did they tell you it was a maybe at the time of giving deposits?

So sorry to hear that. but once in a while a new thread pops up with a BS sighting in a dealership... hopefully you find yours soon!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:28 AM

GL 550
Originally Posted by Fung63
Wow seriously, you gave 2 deposits and still lost your spot? did they tell you it was a maybe at the time of giving deposits?

So sorry to hear that. but once in a while a new thread pops up with a BS sighting in a dealership... hopefully you find yours soon!
I have an email that says my car is secured.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:39 AM

CLK63 Black Series
I know of one in southern cal that is still available. PM me for details.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:01 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 BS, 2011 SLS, 2014 CLS63-S
Under new cars on cars.com they have a few listed. Try calling the dealers listing them.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 PM

GL 550
Thanks guys. Keep the ideas coming. I have contacted the dealers in the US. Some are sold others I am waiting for a reply
Old 05-01-2012, 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'16 Lexus GS F '18 M5
There are a couple on autotrader.......autotrader.com
Old 05-01-2012, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
This just disgusts me. I am in Ottawa and as you probably already know, I did cancel my BS order as my delivery date was pushed to July from the promised April. Anyway, you know the story, I cancelled the BS, and got another car, so my allocation was available, then another friend of mine in Ottawa cancelled his order and went with the SLS Roadster, so just at our dealership there were two cancelled. My dealer tried to keep the allocations and switching names for those cars but MB Canada got wind that both cars were cancelled for SLS's and they took back those allocations immediately.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:40 PM

GL 550
Originally Posted by 1st amg
This just disgusts me. I am in Ottawa and as you probably already know, I did cancel my BS order as my delivery date was pushed to July from the promised April. Anyway, you know the story, I cancelled the BS, and got another car, so my allocation was available, then another friend of mine in Ottawa cancelled his order and went with the SLS Roadster, so just at our dealership there were two cancelled. My dealer tried to keep the allocations and switching names for those cars but MB Canada got wind that both cars were cancelled for SLS's and they took back those allocations immediately.
Thanks

How long ago were your orders cancelled? Just wondering if they should have gone to me as I have been promised the next allocation?
Old 05-01-2012, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

We both bailed on our orders towards the end of march, I took delivery of the SLS on the 3rd of April, so I dont know if that is in your time frame of broken promises.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:49 PM

GL 550
We both bailed on our orders towards the end of march, I took delivery of the SLS on the 3rd of April, so I dont know if that is in your time frame of broken promises.
Thanks for the quick reply. I will check with the dealer
Old 05-01-2012, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Sorry to hear about ur situation Canadian fellow, it looks like the BS has been nothing but poor management. All kind of delays or ppl receiving wrong orders.. I would expect a lot more for such an expensive car/company. Hope you find ur right car, good luck!
Old 05-01-2012, 02:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB S63 AMG Coupe Edition 1 and McLaren 650S
The BS I originally ordered (cancelled) is still available in So Cal / Penske Motors in West Covina. Check them out. Obsedian Black / Carbon Fiber / Matte Black Wheels. $118K I think.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Hey Nick, I had asked you in the PL but didn't see a response.

Your dealer in Ottawa wasn't supposed to get an allocation because it wasn't an AMG Performance Center, hence you got the runaround. Another buddy of mine in Victoria got the exact same runaround and was finally told they're not getting one earlier in the year because they're not an APC.

What's baffling is that your dealer actually got 1 C63 BS in, the joyride car. I'm curious how that came about...
Old 05-01-2012, 03:49 PM

2009 c63
There's two setting here in ontario . 1 is at oakville Mb mars red with track pack and one on eglington not sure what color it is.... Don't know if there forsale tho .... Good luck hope u fine one
Old 05-01-2012, 04:24 PM

GL 550
Thanks everyone. I will keep trying to find one. As you can all imagine this is frustrating as I was all geared up to get one.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
Originally Posted by Shegelman
Thanks everyone. I will keep trying to find one. As you can all imagine this is frustrating as I was all geared up to get one.
I hope MB Canada reads this thread. Here is an individual willing to drop over 110k++ on a car and he's having to work so hard to part with his money.

If all BS were spoken for then that's just too bad but so many members here already chimed in with BSs they are seeing in dealers. Anyways.. GL OP on finding your car
Old 05-01-2012, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rage2
Hey Nick, I had asked you in the PL but didn't see a response.

Your dealer in Ottawa wasn't supposed to get an allocation because it wasn't an AMG Performance Center, hence you got the runaround. Another buddy of mine in Victoria got the exact same runaround and was finally told they're not getting one earlier in the year because they're not an APC.

What's baffling is that your dealer actually got 1 C63 BS in, the joyride car. I'm curious how that came about...
Well, lets just say that my dealer which is a non AMG Performance Centre is one of the largest AMG sellers that is a non amg perf ctre, so they were alloted by the AMG rep in Canada these three allocations, up until I cancelled I was still promised this allocation repeatedly and to reconsider not cancelling this order. BTW, I dont recall the question on the PL so I do appologize, I normally dont have a brain cramp but I probably did. Anyway, to bad for shegelman as he was interested in the BS for a long time, I hope he does find one.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
TT 512 BB Ferrari, Dinan Z8,997 GT3, 74 BMW 3.0CSI
I hope someone from AMG is reading this thread and they make note of your dealer. Exactly the kind of business they don't want. Good luck in your search. When I was hunting for a car a in early mid April, there were at least 3 available, two at sticker and one used one at 10k over. Check DuPont registry as well if you haven't already.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 PM

GL 550
Originally Posted by Riverflyer
I hope someone from AMG is reading this thread and they make note of your dealer. Exactly the kind of business they don't want. Good luck in your search. When I was hunting for a car a in early mid April, there were at least 3 available, two at sticker and one used one at 10k over. Check DuPont registry as well if you haven't already.
It was not the dealer but MB Canada. I am happy with my dealer and they are working with me to get a car for me. They are just upset as I am. The allocation was taken away from them as well
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 PM

GL 550
Well, lets just say that my dealer which is a non AMG Performance Centre is one of the largest AMG sellers that is a non amg perf ctre, so they were alloted by the AMG rep in Canada these three allocations, up until I cancelled I was still promised this allocation repeatedly and to reconsider not cancelling this order. BTW, I dont recall the question on the PL so I do appologize, I normally dont have a brain cramp but I probably did. Anyway, to bad for shegelman as he was interested in the BS for a long time, I hope he does find one.
Can we approach this another way. If anyone cancelled a BS order in Canada could you please let me know. Thanks

Last edited by Shegelman; 05-01-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 PM

C63 & Mustang Mach1(s)
Originally Posted by biglee73

This one in Vegas is sold. I saw it tonight fully loaded w/Aero Pack what a machine, OP I hope you will be rewarded with a car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 BS Buyer