C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

UK C63 Estate Options Download?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jan. '03 SL55
UK C63 Estate Options Download?

It's good to be back - I've been a member since 2002 when I had one of the UK's first SL55's - although only for 6 weeks as it was lifted off my drive - another story!

Anyway, 10 years later - with a wife and two kids, I'm back in the performance frame of mind and intend to order a C63 Estate - and in Cuprite Brown too given I'll lease it so any potential depreciation of such a weird colour isn't going to be my problem!

The UK Mercedes web site seems to offer no configuration facility for a C63 - and the price list is clearly wrong as it's missing things like the alloy wheel options etc.

Anyone know where this might be downloadable from?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RS6, S3
Originally Posted by homemark
It's good to be back - I've been a member since 2002 when I had one of the UK's first SL55's - although only for 6 weeks as it was lifted off my drive - another story!

Anyway, 10 years later - with a wife and two kids, I'm back in the performance frame of mind and intend to order a C63 Estate - and in Cuprite Brown too given I'll lease it so any potential depreciation of such a weird colour isn't going to be my problem!

The UK Mercedes web site seems to offer no configuration facility for a C63 - and the price list is clearly wrong as it's missing things like the alloy wheel options etc.

Anyone know where this might be downloadable from?
The electronic brochures on the UK website have all the correct options. You can't configure on-line properly. Need to do manually like I did.