C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

ECU Tune Gone Wrong!!! – FINAL PROOF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 12:38 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
ECU Tune Gone Wrong!!! – FINAL PROOF

If your unfamiliar with the history of this thread please refer to the earlier thread “ECU Tune Gone Wrong”

My broken ECU (not Ramin’s) ECU was sent to Jeremy @ OE Tuning. It was verified that it was MY ECU with MY VIN. The ECU was photographed repaired and tuned by OE Tuning. Referring to original thread, this pretty much sums up and proves without a doubt the following:

- Looks like a tool damaged the resistor as the chip right next to it was clearly hit by the same tool on its way in.
- OE also verified that this ECU had my VIN in it and not (Ramins) as he claimed
- OE repaired this ECU and it is now working in my car. (And Running Strong I might add)
- My ECU was butchered on the exterior and interior by MHP. (He even put a MHP sticker inside… Maybe that’s why he claimed it was not mine and wanted it back.)

Pictures are worth a thousand words. If this is not my ECU then how did I get these pictures and WHY did it have my VIN in it and WHY does it now work in my car.

I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note to the Moderators. I know you closed the first thread because of all the chaos. After this post I am done with this discussion and will not continue with any more of this for the well being of the forum.

Thank You
Attached Thumbnails -mhp-me9.7-c63-damaged-ecu-circuit-board-path-opening-screwdriver-marked-box-scratched.jpg   -mhp-me9.7-c63-damaged-ecu-circuit-board-broken-component-mhp-label-under-ecu.jpg   -mhp-me9.7-c63-damaged-ecu-damaged-cover-2.jpg   -mhp-me9.7-c63-damaged-ecu-circuit-board-component-scratched-1.jpg   -mhp-me9.7-c63-damaged-ecu-damaged-cover-1.jpg  

-mhp-me9.7-c63-damaged-ecu-damaged-cover-3-screwdriver-entry-point-before-damaging-component.jpg  

Last edited by immelman; 05-09-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Keep it civil guys this time--- or it wont last.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63AMG P31
WOOW i didn't know its waaaaay damaged like that Good Luck
Old 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by immelman
If your unfamiliar with the history of this thread please refer to the earlier thread “ECU Tune Gone Wrong”

My broken ECU (not Ramin’s) ECU was sent to Jeremy @ OE Tuning. It was verified that it was MY ECU with MY VIN. The ECU was photographed repaired and tuned by OE Tuning. Referring to original thread, this pretty much sums up and proves without a doubt the following:

- Looks like a tool damaged the resistor as the chip right next to it was clearly hit by the same tool on its way in.
- OE also verified that this ECU had my VIN in it and not (Ramins) as he claimed
- OE repaired this ECU and it is now working in my car. (And Running Strong I might add)
- My ECU was butchered on the exterior and interior by MHP. (He even put a MHP sticker inside… Maybe that’s why he claimed it was not mine and wanted it back.)

Pictures are worth a thousand words. If this is not my ECU then how did I get these pictures and WHY did it have my VIN in it and WHY does it now work in my car.

I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note to the Moderators. I know you closed the first thread because of all the chaos. After this post I am done with this discussion and will not continue with any more of this for the well being of the forum.

Thank You

Damn. You have to get THAT far in there with a tool to crack open an ECU. That is crazy.

Pretty compelling evidence. I am sorry for what happened. Im glad you have a working ECU and a working car and hope you can somehow enjoy your new found power without any bitter taste in your mouth about it.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Vic55
Where did you get that sig from? Is that a movie or a real video?
Old 05-09-2012, 12:50 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by propain
hope you can somehow enjoy your new found power without any bitter taste in your mouth about it.
Thanks, I hope it runs half as good as yours!
Old 05-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Damn, you are fast.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
^ is that your car,if so, what's the story..
Old 05-09-2012, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Thanks, I hope it runs half as good as yours!
Probably better! You have a newer and improved tune than mine!

Get out there and beat my record and put all this behind you!
Old 05-09-2012, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
I'm glad u got taken care by Jeremy at OE.. I heard nothing but good thing about them. U must regret not going to him in the first place.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Rock
Damn, you are fast.

The cat sig is also cool. This is why you dont clip your cats claws. You can see its legs slip out from under it...
Old 05-09-2012, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
To OP, that's pretty solid evidence. Too bad it happened in the first place. For what its worth, your experienced just confirmed my decision to go local.

Last edited by Fung63; 05-09-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by Even Money
^ is that your car,if so, what's the story..
No, I was cat sitting for Vic when shyt got real. He loved that cat.....sorry pal.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:05 PM

home the point
As I was about to comment on the last thread before it was locked: I'm not sure why 4ramin is so concerned about bickering over who has who's ECU. The way I see it both of you are victims of MHP's incompetence and lack of accountability. Had I been in ramin's shoes, I wouldn't even agree to be involved in a discussion with MHP and the person with his ECU. It's solely the fault of MHP to have mistakenly shipped my ECU to the wrong person and they should be their responsibility to get it back in the condition I sent without any effort from me. What ramin did in the last thread only took the blame off of the party responsible.

Regardless of who took who's ECU, how MHP conducted themselves is no way to run a business. As someone already said in the other thread, it's ultimately up to the business to satisfy the customers. Granted, I'm not saying the customers are right in every instances, but what happened with MHP doesn't seem like an isolated instance.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Rock
No, I was cat sitting for Vic when shyt got real. He loved that cat.....sorry pal.
Story of Rock's life, pssy running from him even if it means a long fall or death.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:14 PM

home the point
Story of Rock's life, pssy running from him even if it means a long fall or death.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Good Lord - your ECU got RAPED!!!!

What in the hell kind of work is that? I just got mine tuned and thank God I decided to go with Velos Designwerks...I was about this far away (-) from going with MHP.

I clearly made the right choice.

Sorry to hear about your troubles boss, hope everything has worked itself out for you at the end of the day.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
How ever this ends up it sucks hope everything works out for all
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by cptdaz
As I was about to comment on the last thread before it was locked: I'm not sure why 4ramin is so concerned about bickering over who has who's ECU. The way I see it both of you are victims of MHP's incompetence and lack of accountability. Had I been in ramin's shoes, I wouldn't even agree to be involved in a discussion with MHP and the person with his ECU. It's solely the fault of MHP to have mistakenly shipped my ECU to the wrong person and they should be their responsibility to get it back in the condition I sent without any effort from me. What ramin did in the last thread only took the blame off of the party responsible.

Regardless of who took who's ECU, how MHP conducted themselves is no way to run a business. As someone already said in the other thread, it's ultimately up to the business to satisfy the customers. Granted, I'm not saying the customers are right in every instances, but what happened with MHP doesn't seem like an isolated instance.
Well, according to ramin, MHP sent him money for a new ECU. He copy and pasted his paypal receipt from MHP and provided a picture of the invoice for the new ECU from the dealer. Why would he reimburse ramin but not immelman? I still feel there is something more to this story.

Regardless, I feel bad for both.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Alright, that's it. I need to get a .gif signature.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:43 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PetroC63
Well, according to ramin, MHP sent him money for a new ECU. He copy and pasted his paypal receipt from MHP and provided a picture of the invoice for the new ECU from the dealer. Why would he reimburse ramin but not immelman? I still feel there is something more to this story.
You are right, there probably is more to it. Like what in the hell happend to ramins ECU.... Where is it?? As much as I hate to say it, maybe ramin has been lied to as well. I cannot answer that. Only thing I know for sure is that it was my ECU that came back from MHP damaged.

Last edited by immelman; 05-09-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:48 PM

home the point

Regardless, I feel bad for both.
It's a hassle none-the-less, not to mention the fact that MHP was still responsible for losing a customer's property (regardless of whether it was sent to another person or not).
Old 05-09-2012, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
You are right, there probably is more to it. Like what in the hell happend to ramins ECU.... Where is it?? As much as I hate to say it, maybe ramin has been lied to as well. I cannot answer that. Only thing I know for sure is that it was my ECU that came back from MHP damaged.
Ramin believes you have his ECU. Both of you may have been lied to.

Why would MHP not reimburse you? He reimbursed Ramin but not you?

Can you post a video of you starting your vehicle with both ECU's? It was requested in the other thread but nothing came of it.

Last edited by PetroC63; 05-09-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by cptdaz
It's a hassle none-the-less, not to mention the fact that MHP was still responsible for losing a customer's property (regardless of whether it was sent to another person or not).
Agreed. I would be pissed if I were in their shoes.

Why reimburse one customer and not the other?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG
Ramin believes you have his ECU. Both of you may have been lied to.

Why would MHP not reimburse you? He reimbursed Ramin but not you?

Can you post a video of you starting your vehicle with both ECU's? It was requested in the other thread but nothing came of it.
Well, I think the answer is right there in Ramen's signature.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tune Gone Wrong!!! – FINAL PROOF