Old 06-24-2012, 06:49 PM

Received 23 Likes on 5 Posts
C63 Black Series, Magno Alanite Grey
Black Series Parts Assist

Can any of you parts gurus hep me find the part numbers for the following:

I would like to buy a few spare sets.

3 front mesh pieces -
2 hood nostril mesh pieces -

and cost of carbon front splitter for carbon package equipped BS cars.

Thanks all!

I wanted to get a spare set for all these as I am worried it will be hard to get parts later on down the road, I would like to pull my OEM parts off, and put the spares on.

-F
Old 06-24-2012, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350
We should have a thread with all the OEM part list for the black series. Even some of us NON BS owners would like to replace parts with BS ones. For example I wouldn't mind the larger oil coolers.

Also to OP I noticed you had a 2012 1st edition c63 now a black series. Can you tell us if you feel the difference? And also as to what is the automatic give away that your drive a BS.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:32 PM

volvo
For example I wouldn't mind the larger oil coolers.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by marccyberwiz
Also to OP I noticed you had a 2012 1st edition c63 now a black series. Can you tell us if you feel the difference? And also as to what is the automatic give away that your drive a BS.
I spent quite a bit of time in a non edition 1 2012 C63 P31 Coupe.

- The biggest giveaway is how flat the BS corners, even on the street. And you will feel on your first hot corner how much more grip the BS has in any turn.

- Noise. The BS doesn't sound much louder puttering around, but floor it and you'll notice.

- Comfort. The BS is a bit bumpier than the normal C63 coupe. The biggest tell is slow speedbumps in parking lots. Uncomfortable is an understatement in the BS.

- Attention. It's unbelievable how many ppl look at the car. If you're like me and not a fan of the attention, it gets old pretty quick.

Last edited by rage2; 06-24-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by rage2
I spent quite a bit of time in a non edition 1 2012 C63 P31 Coupe.

- The biggest giveaway is how flat the BS corners, even on the street. And you will feel on your first hot corner how much more grip the BS has in any turn.

- Noise. The BS doesn't sound much louder puttering around, but floor it and you'll notice.

- Comfort. The BS is a bit bumpier than the normal C63 coupe. The biggest tell is slow speedbumps in parking lots. Uncomfortable is an understatement in the BS.

- Attention. It's unbelievable how many ppl look at the car. If you're like me and not a fan of the attention, it gets old pretty quick.
oh common....you knew what you were getting into...stop acting so modest...
Old 06-25-2012, 07:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
I'm sure it will be much like sourcing parts for the CLKBS, VIN and proof of ownership is needed before placing an order for parts. I also wouldn't be surprised if they would limit the amount of "spares" you could order, meaning only one of something at a time. They don't want non-BS owners buying parts and I'm sure there's limited parts available since the car is so limited.
Good idea to try and source extra parts and if you're able to "hoard" extras, I think it's not a bad idea.
GL
Old 06-25-2012, 09:36 AM

fdg
I wouldn't mind the larger oil coolers.

Last edited by Wharton394; 06-25-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
oh common....you knew what you were getting into...stop acting so modest...
Are you referring to the attention? Because my CLKBS, even more rare in Canada, got next to no attention. Nobody knew what it was, had the same satin paint too. Very low key. Suffice to say, it's completely different with the CBS, which is surprising because the 2 cars IMO are pretty similar in looks.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:07 PM

Received 23 Likes on 5 Posts
C63 Black Series, Magno Alanite Grey
Now.... Back to those parts

Anybody ?

-F
Old 06-25-2012, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by rage2
Are you referring to the attention? Because my CLKBS, even more rare in Canada, got next to no attention. Nobody knew what it was, had the same satin paint too. Very low key. Suffice to say, it's completely different with the CBS, which is surprising because the 2 cars IMO are pretty similar in looks.
I caused a traffic accident the first week that I had my bs... some guy was checking out my car in the next lane and didn't see the car stopped in front of him. I kinda felt bad for that.

Other than that both are fairly low key, but for some reason I see a lot of vdub drivers checking out my car. My girlfriend calls it the "vdub mothership"

(op, no clue where you could get em besides the dealer, sorry)