C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

installing new steering wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63amg
installing new steering wheel

Hi. I owned an old c63 (year2010) i wish install the new c63 amg steering wheel which is more awesome than the old one). I have a couple od questions. While i install the new steering wheel is it just and plug and play ? It means all the fucnctions inlcuding lights and the shift peddles are working or not? If not, do I require extra work or parts make it perfectly work? Thanks for all the helping !
Old 07-05-2012, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jinlinliaomb
Hi. I owned an old c63 (year2010) i wish install the new c63 amg steering wheel which is more awesome than the old one). I have a couple od questions. While i install the new steering wheel is it just and plug and play ? It means all the fucnctions inlcuding lights and the shift peddles are working or not? If not, do I require extra work or parts make it perfectly work? Thanks for all the helping !
It has been done. If you search the forum, you should be able to find it. I think there's also a thread on the w204 sedan section on this as well. Also, that thread indicated there might be some airbag issues so that swapping out steering wheels might not be the smartest idea.