C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

C63 Black series body kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
Question C63 Black series body kit

Hi guys , i want to know where can i buy c63 black series body kit ??
Old 07-10-2012, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by payam98
Your local MB dealer maybe?
Old 07-10-2012, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
You can't.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:13 PM

AMG
Just registered for this ??

I can find you one for 150k USD if you want.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 PM

c63
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Just registered for this ??

I can find you one for 150k USD if you want.
I want only the body kit !
Old 07-10-2012, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
I want only the body kit !
1. Mercedes will probably not sell you the parts unless you own a black
2. Even if they did it would be prohibitively expensive
3. No one makes an aftermarket kit at this time as far as I know
4. Why would you turn a perfectly good C63 into a poser mobile?
The following users liked this post:
SuperFastYo (03-02-2017)
Old 07-10-2012, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by clkwork
indeed....
Old 07-10-2012, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series

How is it a poser mobile!?

To me it would be one wicked looking C63! I love the BS styling and would love to have my sedan look as close to it as possible! -Its not like were palning to badge it as a BS
Old 07-10-2012, 03:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
I don't see it being different than doing a wide body ... except that it's based on what MB already has done ... and a good job they did too, so why not?
Old 07-10-2012, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^^^ Well guys your gonna get some die hard BS owners and lovers who paid a pretty penny for the original, throw a fit about imitating their rare beauties and so it's no surprise that they are gonna yell poser. But can we blame them? It's like the Pontiac Fieros that are turned into 360 Modenas with the body kits...just a true sin and blasphemy to the real testament. Ugly and vomitus.

But to each their own. The BS kit people can drive around with an erection thinking they have a BS and the real owners will just laugh from a distance and call them posers. If you can bare the tackiness more power to you. Is it a cool idea to have some kits out there that enhance your C63? Hell, why not...

There is no sense arguing a persons head off that they look ridiculous wearing a fake Rolex when it can be spot a mile away...let them enjoy their bliss...if you catch my drift...
Old 07-10-2012, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
^^^ Well guys your gonna get some die hard BS owners and lovers who paid a pretty penny for the original, throw a fit about imitating their rare beauties and so it's no surprise that they are gonna yell poser. But can we blame them? It's like the Pontiac Fieros that are turned into 360 Modenas with the body kits...just a true sin and blasphemy to the real testament. Ugly and vomitus.

But to each their own. The BS kit people can drive around with an erection thinking they have a BS and the real owners will just laugh from a distance and call them posers. If you can bare the tackiness more power to you. Is it a cool idea to have some kits out there that enhance your C63? Hell, why not...

There is no sense arguing a persons head off that they look ridiculous wearing a fake Rolex when it can be spot a mile away...let them enjoy their bliss...if you catch my drift...
How is it a fake?! Its a sedan that has a front and rear end looking similar to a black series. If I have a rolex then put some diamonds on it so it looks more expensive.... its still a rolex! just like the black series is still a goddamn C class!

No one said they are going to be marketing their car as a black series... it will just be a great looking C63 sedan. Im not planing on throwing black series badges on it so how is it ridiculous.... please enlighten us!

Last edited by ScottW911; 07-10-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

C63
Keith, DAD's C63, is working on something if anybody is interested
Old 07-10-2012, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by VaclavSV
How is it a fake?! Its a sedan that has a front and rear end looking similar to a black series. If I have a rolex then put some diamonds on it so it looks more expensive.... its still a rolex! just like the black series is still a goddamn C class!

No one said they are going to be marketing their car as a black series... it will just be a great looking C63 sedan. Im not planing on throwing black series badges on it so how is it ridiculous.... please enlighten us!
Did you even read what I wrote or are you off on recess again checking the site in between nap time? Before you open your pie hole read carefully...

I said that anyone who pays for and has a real BS may be bothered by fake imitation kits...and I/we don't blame them. May is the key word. Fakes can either do two things: Up the luxury as even more desired or make it so common that it dies down to some extent. Whatever the case, I am not one to exactly predict.

But I said kits are a great way to enhance a car. Some...SOME look great. Heck even kits are put on by auto manufactures themselves. So having BS bumpers and fenders is a cool idea. It may even look sweet. Rock on. More power to those who have the confidence to tack them on.

I am not for or against either. I am just discussing different impressions. My example of the fake Rolex was just that. For those who have the real thing, the fake can be spotted a mile away.

If the kit makes a C63 look more BS-ish....people will have mixed opinions. But then again, who cares. Its their car and their choice...

Last edited by ScottW911; 07-10-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Wow, what's with all the hostility?

For the record I don't care what you do to your own car. You could install a M3 kit on it for all I care. All I'm saying is that trying to make a lesser car look like a more expensive model is posing in my book, whether it be by installing incorrect badges or the entire body kit. An aftermarket kit with a different design is a mod, specifically imitating a different model is posing.

Have a great day.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:16 PM

C63
Wow, what's with all the hostility?

For the record I don't care what you do to your own car. You could install a M3 kit on it for all I care. All I'm saying is that trying to make a lesser car look like a more expensive model is posing in my book, whether it be by installing incorrect badges or the entire body kit. An aftermarket kit with a different design is a mod, specifically imitating a different model is posing.

Have a great day.
but car manufactures do this already?

BMW M style body kit?
Mercedes AMG style body kit?
Lexus F sport body kit?

Why not a AMG BS widebody kit?

Personally I see a huge market to make some money. I would probably buy the BS bodykit. Take it to china. Duplicate it. And resale it for $10k. I don't even need to sell it for $50k like what some of those knockoff BS bodykits were going for.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Originally Posted by COBRA63
Keith, DAD's C63, is working on something if anybody is interested
Just as an FYI - I bought all original MB BS parts from the dealership. They all fit on well with little modifications. I did it because I road race the car and needed the additional tire size on the front. We can run 255-35-18 tires and larger up front and stay under the BS fenders. The rear will require some additional fender work but it was done to accomodate the needed larger tires. I will not put BS badges on the car.

I am not going to duplicate anything as there is already an option out there. I just wanted the OEM parts and they worked well. Some may like it and some may not being a four door. At this point the car has gone beyond return so its a custom one off.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:38 PM

2013 C63 Coupe BS Conversion
Well I have all the BS body parts on order so my conversion will be complete later this fall. I'm in Canada and tried very hard to find a real Black but eventually gave up the search. Only one I found was some guy who bought it and wanted to sell it to me for $190K...that wasn't going to happen. Next best thing, coupe with the OEM BS kit. Will I badge it a BS...of course not! It's still a C63AMG and is one beautiful machine so a wide-body kit, simply because it's OEM shouldn't be looked down upon but people will always have their opinion. I am very excited for my wide body C and will be sure to post pics once it's complete.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:46 PM

c63
Question

Originally Posted by Craiger
Well I have all the BS body parts on order so my conversion will be complete later this fall. I'm in Canada and tried very hard to find a real Black but eventually gave up the search. Only one I found was some guy who bought it and wanted to sell it to me for $190K...that wasn't going to happen. Next best thing, coupe with the OEM BS kit. Will I badge it a BS...of course not! It's still a C63AMG and is one beautiful machine so a wide-body kit, simply because it's OEM shouldn't be looked down upon but people will always have their opinion. I am very excited for my wide body C and will be sure to post pics once it's complete.
u mean u have the bs body kit now? How much is that? and u want to sell it?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:37 PM

No, I have a connection at my dealership that was able to order the BS parts for me in order to do the wide-body conversion on my c63 coupe. There are about 52 part#s for the full conversion. I ordered everything except for the hood. It wasn't cheap but will still come in well under what the BS was selling for up here. I love the styling of the BS so was determined to find a way to make it happen. The one thing is with the wider fenders and narrower track than the BS, the wheels need to change in terms of width and offset to fill the wide fenders properly. The other option are spacers but not a fan of that. Most of the parts are just simple bolt-on with the exception of the rear quarter panels...those require some minor body work on the pillar. I plan to have the conversion done later summer/early fall.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M156
https://www.facebook.com/sgaexclusive
Old 07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Banned

C63
IMO, that kind of thing will make it looks like you have a C350 with C63 tags.

Why do you want to lie to people and make them think that it's a C-BS when it's not actually ?

Just buy one.

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-10-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:58 PM

I'm in Canada and I tried everything I could to get one with no luck...so I moved on to plan b. I'm not trying to fool anyone that I'm driving a BS, just a C63 owner who loves the look of the black. Unfortunately Canada got less than 30 allocated to the entire country so I didn't have a great chance...was on the list but didn't make the cut. I think it's so funny how many people get worked up over stuff like this.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 Fiat Abarth
craiger do what you wish, don't worry about what anyone says, i didnt always afford a C63, i used to have a c350 beofore that, didnt put any badges, but would have loved a quad tip exhaust and wider rear, beefier grill, not that i wanted to POSE as a C63, im just a car fanatic !
The following users liked this post:
Mbm6f (03-01-2017)
Old 07-11-2012, 04:47 PM

Thanks C63, appreciate the comment. I'm in the same boat, drove a C230 for over 4 years before being able to afford my dream C63. Would have died for a C63BS but couldn't get one so I did what I could do to get as close as possible. I know when I get it done, people on here are going to call me all sorts of names but I could really care less, I'm not trying to be a wannabe, just trying to drive one beautiful car that I've worked the last 4 years of my life for. If there was an aftermarket kit, people would say it all looks good but because I bought OEM BS parts, it's because I'm a poser. Anyways, I know I will love it when my project is done and that is truly what matters.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Where in Canada are you from Craiger?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 Black series body kit