C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

2010 c63 amg, need some advice.....

Old 07-21-2012, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes benz c63 amg
2010 c63 amg, need some advice.....

Hello, I just got my first amg car, I bought a
2010 C63 amg, I really like it, I have a few questions, the dashboard is a weired plastic material, and I was wondering what you other C63 owners use to clean it, also for the headliner, what's the best cleaning products you guys use as far as interior goes, seats, dash... ? And there's a few creases in the driver seat, what should I buy leather conditioner or something? Thanks, I'll post up some pics soon.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Coupe
I clean my dash and other hard plastics in the cabin with a warm damp microfiber cloth. It will leave a nice matte finish. I do not not use Armor All or other protectant as it makes the dash shiny, which will cause reflections in the windshield.

I clean the headliner the same way using a clean microfiber towel, or simply use a vacuum cleaner or lint roller to pick up fuzz and other light materials.

I use Lexol leather cleaner and leather conditioner (two different products) for cleaning and conditioning the Nappa leather seats in my C63. When doing a thorough cleaning, I will use a bucket of warm water, a microfiber towel and Lexol cleaner to shampoo the leather, then another bucket with cool water and another microfiber towel to rinse the soap off the seats. When dry, I use Lexol leather conditioner with a wax applicator to condition and seal the cleaning job I just did. Wipe off any residual Lexol conditioner with a dry soft towel. The Lexol process will nourish and protect the leather, and leave a nice clean leather scent behind when you're done. You only need to do this once or twice a year. Every other time, I just apply a light application of Lexol conditioner to the leather and let it soak in, then wipe off the remaining amount with a soft dry towel.

Good luck!