C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Best Houston Area Service Location?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C63 Steel Grey Metallic (Stock for now)
Best Houston Area Service Location?

Hey everyone, I bought my C63 a few weeks ago (posted on here for advice before buying), now I want to make sure I maintain it correctly. I live in the Houston area and was wondering where the best mechanics were for AMG cars (had a BMW before this, but dealt with Alex Rodriguez Mercedes with my old E-class when I first moved here).

Do any of you in the area have a recommendation on the best dealer/independent to go to?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:27 PM

2009 C63 ///Amg
I am also looking for a new dealership to go to in houston, i have been to mb of sugarland and am looking for something better, were a bit too snooty there for me and were not very accomodating or helpful
Old 08-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by j bro
I am also looking for a new dealership to go to in houston, i have been to mb of sugarland and am looking for something better, were a bit too snooty there for me and were not very accomodating or helpful
Off topic: Your car looks hot
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 PM

06 CTT-S
I'm going to MB Sugarland on Friday.. crossing fingers..
Old 08-01-2012, 09:38 PM

06 CTT-S
I've had services from MB SL, ARod and Star Motors in my previous car (got my CPO from ARod, but most services were at SL and Star as they are close). Hopefully they don't mess up my car.. for basic service (oil changes, brake jobs I go to an indie shop.. I purchase the items and just pay for labor).
Old 08-01-2012, 11:01 PM

2008 C63 Steel Grey Metallic (Stock for now)
Originally Posted by mgbrillo
I've had services from MB SL, ARod and Star Motors in my previous car (got my CPO from ARod, but most services were at SL and Star as they are close). Hopefully they don't mess up my car.. for basic service (oil changes, brake jobs I go to an indie shop.. I purchase the items and just pay for labor).
May I ask which indie shop? I have normally found them to be more caring than dealerships.

I have B2 service due in about 100 days but will probably get it done earlier. From what I have read it is about $500 for small work I would trust an onsite to do