C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

I want her to scream louder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I ended up replacing the OEM CL63 resonators by the CLK63 BS ones. It made the car a little bit louder but it sounded perfect. The sound was intoxicating. Best combo ever. Mike got them for me. I'm not sure how he came up with the idea but it was amazing.

You should hit him up, I think his power pipe will give you the same sound.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:29 AM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
C63 AMG
Nice thread bump, since we are on the topic, I've got a 2012 C63 Performance Pack and was looking to keep this amazing sound but have it a bit louder. What are my conservative options? Resonator or secondary cat delete seems to be common but I still cannot determine if I like the sound by doing that (youtube videos never do sound justice) or just staying put. Any errors messages or issues with the cat or resonator delete? And does it require a tune to be able to maximize gains as well?
Old 07-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by Razzy
Nice thread bump, since we are on the topic, I've got a 2012 C63 Performance Pack and was looking to keep this amazing sound but have it a bit louder. What are my conservative options? Resonator or secondary cat delete seems to be common but I still cannot determine if I like the sound by doing that (youtube videos never do sound justice) or just staying put. Any errors messages or issues with the cat or resonator delete? And does it require a tune to be able to maximize gains as well?
This is all you need buddy: https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...uy-thread.html
Old 07-22-2014, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 694 Likes on 528 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
I ended up replacing the OEM CL63 resonators by the CLK63 BS ones. It made the car a little bit louder but it sounded perfect. The sound was intoxicating. Best combo ever. Mike got them for me. I'm not sure how he came up with the idea but it was amazing.

You should hit him up, I think his power pipe will give you the same sound.
I am looking for clk black series resonator as well. Tell me though are cats attached? Cl does not have secondary cats. Pics if possible.