C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

MHP S2 C63 Vs. Weistec SL63 and PP-Performance SLS

Old 08-17-2012, 10:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
MHP S2 C63 Vs. Weistec SL63 and PP-Performance SLS

Andy from MHP really has no sense when it comes to racing. Long story- short, He has a customer in Qatar with a 2012 C63 AMG coupe runing with MHP headers and MHP V3 CDT tune. He called up my brother Jacob502 to race his customer. Jacob initially refused, because he thought that there is absoloutely no comparison as he would easily win and instead offered to race him in his 2008 PP-Performance C63. Andy made jokes on Jacob by calling him "Queer" and that he wouldnt accept the race because he knew what the outcome would be in losing to his S2 C63. Andy explained that the SL63 is heavy and that the supercharger soaks alot of heat in the summer. Out of three runs, the SL63 would only win the first run by runing race gas and the trunk Ice tank, which neither were on the SL63. The discussions and arguments between myself and Andy is available at the AMG preformance forum. (I will ask permission from Admins to post a direct link)

Later, Andy started to make fun of my SLS and that it is making 12.6 at the quarter mile. I dont know where he got this figure. loool. He explained that I have no chance against his S2 C63 setup, which has proven to make 10.9-11.1 at the quarter mile...loool. Andy and his numbers, you gotta love em

This a photo of a timeslip achieved with the S2 C63 MHP set up:
http://www.modernhorsepower.com/cgi-...key=MC63S2PACK

We decided to run his car and shut him up!

Ok So here is what happend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Fk7lQ1Nr3j8

Immediatley after spanking the S2 C63 with both the SL63 and the SLS. Andy started switching gears and saying nonsense, "yeah I expected that...looool". He also made a BS claim that the SL63 on the third run only pulled ahead by two cars and that if the race continoued the C63 would have pulled and won(without seeing the race himself). loooool. after claiming that both cars wouldnt win against his C63, he comes out and says nonsense . His customer, which is a really good friend of ours, was chatting with him via BBM and told him exactly what happened and what he had expected.

His customer also Vboxed his car with our OBD-GPS device and this was the result:

13.5, you can see how the conditions in our Hot climate would correspond in undesirable ET's. This is the same Vbox data Andy was talking about on the forum.

I like to remind Andy of a race that happened a few months ago with another MHP C63 with slightly more mods including a race exhust and a power pulley runing against PP-Performance tuned CLK BS runing with a full caragraphic exhust. Andy knows about this race very well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GkGL1xt8rXE

More comparison on how MHP tunes compare in events with Other German tunes like PP-Performance, mod for mod

this C63 ran a 12.9 in the moscow unlim 500 and finished the mile mark @ 30.960

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Rv7sMHZzPzg

couldnt beat a tuned PP-Performance C63 tapping an 11.7 and finishing the mile mark @ 30.05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=txpniYWvpwA

My brother already called him up again to race his S2 C63 with his own PPP C63, which he didnt accept for obvious reason!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Nice races
Sure provides some results to show what the blown cars can do.
Gud Yab
Old 08-17-2012, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Andy from MHP really has no sense when it comes to racing. Long story- short, He has a customer in Qatar with a 2012 C63 AMG coupe runing with MHP headers and MHP V3 CDT tune. He called up my brother Jacob502 to race his customer. Jacob initially refused, because he thought that there is absoloutely no comparison as he would easily win and instead offered to race him in his 2008 PP-Performance C63. Andy made jokes on Jacob by calling him "Queer" and that he wouldnt accept the race because he knew what the outcome would be in losing to his S2 C63. Andy explained that the SL63 is heavy and that the supercharger soaks alot of heat in the summer. Out of three runs, the SL63 would only win the first run by runing race gas and the trunk Ice tank, which neither were on the SL63. The discussions and arguments between myself and Andy is available at the AMG preformance forum. (I will ask permission from Admins to post a direct link)

Later, Andy started to make fun of my SLS and that it is making 12.6 at the quarter mile. I dont know where he got this figure. loool. He explained that I have no chance against his S2 C63 setup, which has proven to make 10.9-11.1 at the quarter mile...loool. Andy and his numbers, you gotta love em

http://www.modernhorsepower.com/cgi-...key=MC63S2PACK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Fk7lQ1Nr3j8

Immediatley after spanking the S2 C63 with both the SL63 and the SLS. Andy started switching gears and saying nonsense, "yeah I expected that...looool". He also made a BS claim that the SL63 on the third run only pulled ahead by two cars and that if the race continoued the C63 would have pulled and won(without seeing the race himself). loooool. after claiming that both cars wouldnt win against his C63, he comes out and says nonsense . His customer, which is a really good friend of ours, was chatting with him via BBM and told him exactly what happened and what he had expected.

His customer also Vboxed his car with our OBD-GPS device and this was the result:

13.5, you can see how the conditions in our Hot climate would correspond in undesirable ET's. This is the same Vbox data Andy was talking about on the forum.

I like to remind Andy of a race that happened a few months ago with another MHP C63 with slightly more mods including a race exhust and a power pulley runing against PP-Performance tuned CLK BS runing with a full caragraphic exhust. Andy knows about this race very well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GkGL1xt8rXE

More comparison on how MHP tunes compare in events with Other German tunes like PP-Performance, mod for mod

this C63 ran a 12.9 in the moscow unlim 500 and finished the mile mark @ 30.960

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Rv7sMHZzPzg

couldnt beat a tuned PP-Performance C63 tapping an 11.7 and finishing the mile mark @ 30.05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=txpniYWvpwA

My brother already called him up again to race his S2 C63 with his own PPP C63, which he didnt accept for obvious reason!
you do understand that the timeslip you posted the link to was Dodger's car and it's legitimate right ?
Old 08-17-2012, 12:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Cool video man!!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Nice races.

Hard to say when the C63 cut off without a video also being inside that car but you clearly spanked him anyhow. I am just referring to the 12 car lead you wrote in the video. Most people lift it after being spanked that bad beyond 4-5 cars.

The SL is just plain sick by the way. Sounds amazing.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Thanks for the webiste, it has REALLY given me some good laughs today. LOL

It is great to see some people will never change, or should I say a shame.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLS
Andy from MHP really has no sense when it comes to racing. Long story- short, He as a customer in Qatar with a 2012 C63 AMG coupe runing with MHP headers and MHP V3 CDT tune. He called up my brother @jacob502 to race his customer. Jacob initially refused, because he thought that there is absoloutely no comparison as he would easily win and instead offered to race him in his 2008 PP-Performance C63. Andy made jokes on Jacob by calling him "Pu$$y" and that he wouldnt accept the race because he knew what the outcome would be in losing to his S2 C63. Andy explained that the SL63 is heavy and that the supercharger soaks alot of heat in the summer. Out of three runs, the SL63 would only win the first run by runing race gas and the trunk Ice tank, which neither were on the SL63.
The funniest thing in the world is watching you and your clown possy trying to talk ****, in this case by giving a summation. Do you really think ANYONE with half a brain believes anything you say? You've been proven fanatical liars for months, no matter what **** may pour from your mouth at the end of the day you still have nothing. No records, no knowledge, no talent, no skill, no ability, just a mouth/*******.

I began racing at the age of 16, at the sanctioned Drag Strip (Norwalk) 20 minutes from my house. When did Qatar get it's First Drag Strip? Thank You.

The list of records below suffices as more than enough proof to forever bury you under your own lies. Afterall, working from my grandmothers basement and reselling my own designs and parts, why does your tuner have ZERO records or accolades worth mentioning? The sacred cows of your fleet are Fat SUVs that can barely run 11s. Really?

You told both Abdullah and Abdulrahman that your tune/header SLS VBoxed a 12.6 quarter mile. Unless you lied to them both and are willing to stand behind it. Abdulrahman now has a link to these threads so please keep lying.

I never said (go ahead and look for it because it isn't there) his C63 would beat your SLS. I know how fast stock SLS's are especially at higher speeds, and even as ****ty as PPP's SLS tune is paired with SuperSprint headers that need to be repaired before they are even installed I would hope for your sake you could beat a stock SLS as Abdulrahman has (2 in fact plus 1 Brabus SLS) with his S2 (Header and Tune Only) C63. Further only a total fanatical psychotic idiot would try to compare the two cars in the first place. I never tell my customers NOT to race anyone. I want them to race everyone. Win or lose at least he got your *** out on the road to do something besides YAP like a woman.

The race with your brothers supercharged SL63 went as I said it would. Lose the first race by 8 cars or more, second race the gap narrows (and it did), third race he was 1.5-2 cars back and gaining when your brother shut down early (as he did during all races because he knows how quickly 5th gear heats the car up).

You cannot run his SL like you can your SLS or Abdulrahmans C63, it wouldn't survive 5 back to back races let alone what we do regularly at the drag strip. If you disagree please post more videos of the car doing just that. Race after race it will continue to get slower and slower. That's just life with high ambient temps and FI, you get 1-2 great runs and then it's cool down time for hours. N/A you can keep going all day. That's the trade off.

The point was NOT to win. I know you can't imagine that because you're so narrow minded but simply to show what happens when a C63 with headers and a tune runs a supercharged SL63 with 600rw over the course of 3 runs. Had the runs gone through 5th gear vs ending with 30mph to go, I know what the outcome of race 3 would have been, it's clear to anyone and everyone that actually has knowledge and lacks blind hate. Your brother would have tucked tail and gone home after the second race.

ModernHorsepower.com - MHP S2--590HP/555lb/ft Gains of 139HP and 112lb/ft Over Stock
And? We don't just have one car doing it, we have dozens, thank you for pointing this out.

Here is Andy's comments and arguments with me on AMGpreformance.net in regards to this whole thing, which you can clearly see that he is full of ****
http://************************/onli...mmy-pelka.html

This is hilarious as you can see by reading the initial thread I told Abdulrahman to run your brothers SL63. He called Jacoub out and Jacoub didn't answer for 2 days. LOL. Finally he called and accepted the race. This is the liar you are, you can't even get the most simple of facts straight.
We called your brother out to run, end of story.

S2 MHP C63 AMG Coupe vs Weistec SL63 vs PP-Performance SLS AMG - YouTube

Immediatley after spanking the S2 C63 with both the SL63 and the SLS. Andy started switching gears and saying crap, yeah I expected that...looool. He also made a BS claim that the SL63 on the third run only pulled ahead by two cars and that if the race continoued the C63 would have pulled and won(without seeing the race himself). loooool. after claiming that both cars wouldnt win against his C63, he comes out and sais s5hit like . His customer, which is a really good friend of ours, was chatting with him via BBM and told him exactley what happened and what he had expected.
Lies Lies Lies. Post a quote where I've stated the C63 would beat the SLS? I told Abdulrahman the SLS would present a larger problem at higher speeds and wouldn't heatsoak flat out. I have one, I know.

My customer is honest with me, told me how many cars he lost by, and is extremely pleased with the 2 mod performance of his car. Winning by 2 cars (again I knew you would only post 1 race *****, why not post all 3 and let everyone decide for themselves? Just goes to show I can count on you to be a chicken **** just as I can the sun rising, happens every day.) is NOT a victory for a 600rwhp car vs a header/tune C63. It's actually quite sad. I'm sorry you don't know enough to understand what I'm saying, but any real racer will if they haven't already. Sad Sad Sad.

His customer also Vboxed his car with our OBD-GPS device and this was the result was 13.5, you can see how the conditions in our Hot climate would correspond in undesirable ET's. This is the same Vbox data Andy was talking about on the forum.

This part of your post more than any other highlights your ignorance regarding ET in general and the PROPER use of a VBox.

1) NO ONE, not dragtimes, not 6speedonline, accepts VBox 1/4 mile times or traps. VBoxes are only used for 60-130, 100-150, 150-200mph. Those are the measuring sticks that have been set in stone by we Americans (you know the ones who's parts you run and are starving without food ROFL) and can be seen on 6speedonline.com. So I suggest you get with the program (or start your own Qatari version and see who follows suit ROFL) and start submitting data so it can be rejected for not meeting the criteria necessary to qualify it.

2) ET is purely a function of traction, everyone knows this. My customer made a single pass on 19" wheels with real street tires (not like the lie regarding Eissa's car on street tires running 11.0@125 with Drag Radials) and ran the 13.5, at the same time you told him and Abdullah weeks before your SLS ran a 12.6 (which is 1 second slower than a stock SLS as tested by magazines). The really truly sad part here is that I know you made dozens of passes trying to better that 13.1 with your brothers C63 and that's all you have...13.1. So for everyone's benefit (including your own, actually especially your own, stop VBoxing the 1/4 or you will continue to look like idiots that don't know what they are doing.

This is nothing close to the VBox data we submit and are approved for records for as I've just explained, once again you lie to try and make yourself look better but in the end look like the dumbass you are.

You and your Qatari friends will have to answer to your Anti-American sentiments and insults here:

Post #49:

http://************************/onli...y-pelka-5.html

Post #42:

http://************************/onli...y-pelka-5.html

If any are deleted by the time you read this email I have quoted them and responded to them so they will always be present.

For the most part I summed up my feelings towards those statements in post #66:

http://************************/onli...y-pelka-7.html

View the same thread on AMGP and hear the other side and also see what fanatical Anti-Americans this clown crew is.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

SLS
MHP C63 Sedan & Coupe LTs & Mids:

SL600/SL65 Full Exhaust:

M157 E63 & CLS63 Full Exhaust:

World's First Equal Length Stepped Longtube Headers (btw there is no collector on the SS SLS LTs, they merge into the cat so there is no cone/spike and you're already down 15rwhp to me less the stepped design) pics coming in 3 weeks.

World's First and Only M156 & M159 Camshafts:

World's First and still Only Hand Ported Race M156/M159 Cylinder Heads:

Go ahead and post all that world famous PPP hardware ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see the **** cat delete kits and cut and weld in down pipes.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

SLS
Ah dip ****. Did you see the video?. All three runs against the SL and SLS are there:pleasantry:
No I haven't watched them. If you didn't notice I had an extremely busy day today. I'll watch them tomorrow I'm exhausted and going to bed. If you did post all 3 and they are fairly shown (not cut off before on race 3) then I will apologize. Again I'm a man and don't have a problem doing so if I'm actually wrong.

We both agree on that. Ofcourse Heat is an enemy to any supercharged application.. Preformance ris reduced the more the runs are contionued. the point is you doubted that the SL63 would overtake the C63 within three runs respectively. Well, it did and it did pretty good, putting your BS claims to rest.

Hey remember when you said this:

Just admit it Andy. You were wrong, end of story!
The 600rw SL ran well, I'm proud of the C63 for what it did, I respect Weistec's products. That said I was counting on a few things that did not happen, and as you should know (if you do race as much as you say) anything can happen on the street. It was only 91F there, I was expecting 105-115F, you must admit that's quite a difference in and of itself. Also, running through 5th gear on all 3 runs would have significantly added to the IAT heatsoak factor. And finally, if his oil was 130C after 3 runs the car wasn't going to make a 4th pass and I think we both know it. If they run 8x, the C63 will win 50% of the time. If they run 50 times the C63 will win 90% of the time. It's all relative. FI will rip your head off but heatsoak is simply unavoidable especially in your climate. The larger 3.0L blower will help a good bit with this but N/A is always the most consistent if not the most powerful.

BTW, I never told you and never claimed that my SLS made a 12.6..loooool. Listen to Abdulrahman correctly and he will tell you what number I made from 0-230 Km/hr. not quarter mile....loool. nor have I told Abdullah, the same thing.
You made another lie by saying it was posted on the PPP facebook page. IT NEVER WAS. SHOW ME!.
I was linked to the PPP page when it was up, it has since been removed. I was able to copy and paste the lies about Eissa's car running the 11.0@125 with street tires vs Drag Radials thankfully.

No they were both clear, both said 1/4 mile. If you were testing 1/4 mile with your brothers C63 and Abdulrahman's C63, why on earth would you go 0-230kph??? Send me the DBN file to verify and post because I don't believe you either way. Your car will not go from 0-144mph in 12.6 seconds IMPOSSIBLE. Please post that on 6speedonline. You are trying to tell me your car gained 18mph+ in that last 1 second in the "Qatari Heat"???

ROFLMAO.

You were just caught in another bold faced lie. Claiming such a ridiculous number just shows how ignorant you really are about cars in general. A stock SLS will run 11.6@125-126mph in the 1/4 mile but you expect the world to believe your tuned/header SLS will get to 144mph in 12.6 seconds in the Qatari heat???

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whis tle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Too many lies to keep track of for you. Just tell the truth, it will set you free.

Try it.

Last edited by SLS Qatar Lies; 08-17-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Banned

SLS
Here are the records you will NEVER come close to, enjoy reviewing and have a Great day in the desert:

Keith Brantley’s Stage 4 C63, 10.80@129.06mph in the ¼ mile N/A, 10.13@139.77 on a 200 shot, and 180.73mph in the standing mile naturally aspirate--with stock cams; for sake of comparison a Porsche Carrera GT went 178mph and two 2010 ZR1s went 179mph at the same Top Gun Run.

10.80@129.06: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithCamsNABest.jpg

N/A Consistency: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithCamSlips.jpg

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/mercedes-benz/c-class/mercedes-benz-c63-amg-record-claimed-by-modern-horsepower/

Vbox: 60-130: 7.96 seconds N/A with 2 shifts (usually just 1 but we were racing the ¼ mile), and 5.98 seconds on 200 shot with our billet cams.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/796NA60-130.jpg

Stock cams: 0-60: 3.15 seconds, 0-100: 7.15 seconds N/A and 0-60: 2.86 seconds, 0-100: 6.02 seconds, 0-130mph: 9.72 seconds on 160 shot, .03% Incline.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/New_0_to_60_and_0_to_100_etc.jpg

With Cams World’s Quickest and Fastest 60-130mph Mercedes Benz 5.98 Seconds:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/Dads60to130withCamsand200shot.jpg

Overall Mercedes Benz/AMG World Record ¼ Mile, Keith Brantley MHP S5 C63 on 200 shot, 10.13@139.77mph:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-21855.html

Backed up with a 10.33@133.27 at Orlando Speedworld on 3/23/12 with a horrid 1.61 60’:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/1033139DadsBackUp.jpg
On a 160 shot in Bradenton, 60-130 with stock cams: 6.59 seconds (2 shifts), 0-60: 2.86 seconds, 0-100: 6.02 seconds
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithNewRecord.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/New_0_to_60_and_0_to_100_etc.jpg

Keith running N/A:

Keith’s car taking the Win on PINKS ALL OUT:

At the Mile:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithC63MiamiMile.jpg

At Sebring International Raceway 8/14/10, laying down a 2:32 lap on his first trip to the track:

125 shot dyno video, 5th gear 1:1 ending at approx 186mph:

Keith's car on a 160 shot in FL, that's 622rwhp/609rwtq SAE or 758HP and 743lb/ft at the crank assuming 18% DT Loss:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DadsC63UpdatedNitrous160shotdyno.jpg

Keith’s car with MHP billet cams and race ported cylinder heads (full S4 package) at warm idle:

World Record 63 AMG M156/M159 Dyno Graph MHP S4 Package 538rwhp/470rwtq:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...Dyno3_6_12.jpg
Keith's car on a 125 shot in FL, 635rwhp/670rwtq SAE or 774HP/817lb/ft at the crank assuming 18% DT loss with MHP Billet Cams:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/Dads125ShotCams.jpg
Keith's car on a 200 shot in FL, 684rwhp/723rwtq SAE or 832HP/881lb/ft at the crank assuming 18% DT loss with MHP Billet Cams:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DadsC63200ShotDyno.jpg
MHP Tune (v3 CDT) Only 2012 E63 AMG (M157 Biturbo V8) 618rwhp/740rwtq SAE on 93 octane
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DSC00033.jpg

MHP S2+ 2012 E63 AMG, World’s Most Powerful M157:
M157 World Record 60-130mph (Vbox Verified) MHP S2 E63: 7.71 Seconds
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/E63_60to130.jpg
Cold Start:

Free Rev :

Drive By:

MHP Tune Only SLS AMG: 513rwhp/440rwtq SAE, 1:1, Dyno Jet, 93 Octane:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPSLSv3CDTGraph.jpg

On Dyno:

MHP Tune Only (v3 CDTr) SLS AMG vs OE (ECU/TCU, Exhaust #1 on Dragtimes with 11.0@126) SL600 Roll Vids:

MHP Tune (ECU/TCU: v3 CDT) Only SL65, 65 AMG World Record, 11.01@128.3 Vbox: 60-130: 8.04 seconds, 0-60mph: 3.37 seconds, 0-100mph: 7.03 seconds, .03% Incline

On Dyno: 708HP/989lb/ft SAE, 93 Octane, 1:1:

Now with our Full SL65/SL600 3” S.S. Race Exhaust with X-pipe, Cold Start Vid:

MHP SL65 AMG and MB SL600 Full 3” Race Exhaust with X-pipe vs Stock:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/aMHPvsAMGFull.jpg

Mike Conforti/Dodger63, MHP S2CMR C63 AMG World's Quickest Fastest and First 10 Second Naturally Aspirated 63 AMG:

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/mercedes-benz/c-class/fastest-naturally-aspirated-mercedes-benz-title-claimed-by-modern-horsepower/

10.66@130.73 N/A with stock heads and cams:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DodgerMIR1066Record.jpg

Back-up 10.67@ pass video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15eAJNtc0cE&feature=youtu.be

Showing consistency after 5 consecutive hotlaps, runs 4-7 of his typical 8 run back to back racing style:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DodgerMIR2hotlap5.jpg

Mike has over Fifty Eight (58) 10 second ¼ mile passes under his belt to date, with VBox verified 0% decline numbers of:

0-60: 3.1 seconds, 0-100: 7.0 seconds, 60-130: 8.2 seconds.

Mike’s C63 vs a Lamborghini Superleggera from 30-150:

MHP Customer Karl LaFramboise at Mont-Tremblant:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KarlOpenTrack.jpg

MHP v3 CDTr Tune Only Racer Chris Roupas, World’s Only Tune Only 11 Second M156 63 AMG (100% stock otherwise including wheels, tires, air filters, etc.):

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/ChrisRoupasTuneOnly.jpg

MHP Stage 1 (v3 CDT + Pulley Only) E55 AMG Dyno Video, 498rwhp/600rwtq SAE, 93 Octane, 4th Gear, DJ Dyno:

Dyno Graph, 624HP/750lb/ft at the crank:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPE55PTDyno.jpg

MHP v3 CDT (ECU/TCU Only) 55K Dyno Graph, 447rwhp/504rwtq SAE, 93 Octane, 4th Gear, DJ Dyno. 560HP/630lb/ft at the crank:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHP_E55_Tuned_Dyno_Run_3.jpg

Gulf Customer with S2 C63 and a straight road, they will go 204 MPH in S2
(Filters, Tuning, Headers, T-stat) trim:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPS2C63200MPH.jpg

MHP S2 C63 with Race Catback in Kuwait:

GTR, Tune/DP race 1:

GTR, Tune/DP, race 2:

Camaro built (H/C,LT,Catback,CAI, etc) LS2 N/A:

Camaro built LS2 with spray:

mthis, MHP S2 C63 AMG (11.19@125.51):

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/mthisatco3.jpg

RalieghC63, MHP S1 C63 AMG (11.72@120.34):

RalieghC63, MHP S1 C63 AMG (11.64@120.18), World's Q/F
Tune & DR Only 63 AMG:

A v3 CDT/Filter only C63 in China taking the win on the Guandong Circuit, 9 seconds per lap ahead of the 2nd place E90 M3:

http://www.modi-auto.com.cn/html/Racing/FolkRacing/6176/index1.htm

Jeff Bertch’s MHP Stage 2 (with cats) C63 on the dyno for Turn 10, as the C63 is now a Forza 3 add on car, the exhaust heard in the game is courtesy of our catted headers and tuning:

http://jalopnik.com/5478591/inside-forza-motorsport-part-ii-making-the-cars-sound-awesome?skyline=true&s=i

“The stock C63 is not a quiet car, but this one was absolutely insane — it was thick, crackly, and mean, as if the entire state of Alabama had been crossbred with a DTM car and an angry bull moose. Earplugs with a 20-decibel cut were not enough. Small children were sterilized. A week later, my ears still hurt. Caviezel called it "one of the best engine recordings I've ever heard."

MHP is the only tuner in the world to have not 1, but 5 tune and DR only C63 AMGs running 11 second ¼ mile ETs:

1) MHP’s own 2009 C63 AMG:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-17075.html

2) Jim Barnhill, c63beastdriver on MBW:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-20823.html

3) Mike Conforti, dodger63 on MBW (now 10.78@131.48 N/A):
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-22421.html

4) Kent Leach:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-23079.html

5) Matthew Zapantis, malooamg on MBW: Two of Matthew’s 11 second Tune and DR only passes:

MHP v3 CDT only Dyno: 93 octane, 1:1 5th Gear, SAE CF, Smoothing at 5

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPv3CDT.jpg
Old 08-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Banned

SLS
Here are the records you will NEVER come close to, enjoy reviewing and have a Great day in the desert:

Keith Brantley’s Stage 4 C63, 10.80@129.06mph in the ¼ mile N/A, 10.13@139.77 on a 200 shot, and 180.73mph in the standing mile naturally aspirate--with stock cams; for sake of comparison a Porsche Carrera GT went 178mph and two 2010 ZR1s went 179mph at the same Top Gun Run.

10.80@129.06: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithCamsNABest.jpg

N/A Consistency: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithCamSlips.jpg

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/mercedes-benz/c-class/mercedes-benz-c63-amg-record-claimed-by-modern-horsepower/

Vbox: 60-130: 7.96 seconds N/A with 2 shifts (usually just 1 but we were racing the ¼ mile), and 5.98 seconds on 200 shot with our billet cams.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/796NA60-130.jpg

Stock cams: 0-60: 3.15 seconds, 0-100: 7.15 seconds N/A and 0-60: 2.86 seconds, 0-100: 6.02 seconds, 0-130mph: 9.72 seconds on 160 shot, .03% Incline.

With Cams World’s Quickest and Fastest 60-130mph Mercedes Benz 5.98 Seconds:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/Dads60to130withCamsand200shot.jpg

Overall Mercedes Benz/AMG World Record ¼ Mile, Keith Brantley MHP S5 C63 on 200 shot, 10.13@139.77mph:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-21855.html

Backed up with a 10.33@133.27 at Orlando Speedworld on 3/23/12 with a horrid 1.61 60’:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/1033139DadsBackUp.jpg
On a 160 shot in Bradenton, 60-130 with stock cams: 6.59 seconds (2 shifts), 0-60: 2.86 seconds, 0-100: 6.02 seconds
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithNewRecord.jpg

Keith running N/A:

Keith’s car taking the Win on PINKS ALL OUT:

At the Mile:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KeithC63MiamiMile.jpg

At Sebring International Raceway 8/14/10, laying down a 2:32 lap on his first trip to the track:

125 shot dyno video, 5th gear 1:1 ending at approx 186mph:

Keith's car on a 160 shot in FL, that's 622rwhp/609rwtq SAE or 758HP and 743lb/ft at the crank assuming 18% DT Loss:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DadsC63UpdatedNitrous160shotdyno.jpg

Keith’s car with MHP billet cams and race ported cylinder heads (full S4 package) at warm idle:

World Record 63 AMG M156/M159 Dyno Graph MHP S4 Package 538rwhp/470rwtq:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...Dyno3_6_12.jpg
Keith's car on a 125 shot in FL, 635rwhp/670rwtq SAE or 774HP/817lb/ft at the crank assuming 18% DT loss with MHP Billet Cams:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/Dads125ShotCams.jpg
Keith's car on a 200 shot in FL, 684rwhp/723rwtq SAE or 832HP/881lb/ft at the crank assuming 18% DT loss with MHP Billet Cams:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DadsC63200ShotDyno.jpg
MHP Tune (v3 CDT) Only 2012 E63 AMG (M157 Biturbo V8) 618rwhp/740rwtq SAE on 93 octane
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DSC00033.jpg

MHP S2+ 2012 E63 AMG, World’s Most Powerful M157:
M157 World Record 60-130mph (Vbox Verified) MHP S2 E63: 7.71 Seconds
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/E63_60to130.jpg
Cold Start:

Free Rev :

Drive By:

MHP Tune Only SLS AMG: 513rwhp/440rwtq SAE, 1:1, Dyno Jet, 93 Octane:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPSLSv3CDTGraph.jpg

On Dyno:

MHP Tune Only (v3 CDTr) SLS AMG vs OE (ECU/TCU, Exhaust #1 on Dragtimes with 11.0@126) SL600 Roll Vids:

MHP Tune (ECU/TCU: v3 CDT) Only SL65, 65 AMG World Record, 11.01@128.3 Vbox: 60-130: 8.04 seconds, 0-60mph: 3.37 seconds, 0-100mph: 7.03 seconds, .03% Incline

On Dyno: 708HP/989lb/ft SAE, 93 Octane, 1:1:

Now with our Full SL65/SL600 3” S.S. Race Exhaust with X-pipe, Cold Start Vid:

MHP SL65 AMG and MB SL600 Full 3” Race Exhaust with X-pipe vs Stock:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/aMHPvsAMGFull.jpg

Mike Conforti/Dodger63, MHP S2CMR C63 AMG World's Quickest Fastest and First 10 Second Naturally Aspirated 63 AMG:

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/mercedes-benz/c-class/fastest-naturally-aspirated-mercedes-benz-title-claimed-by-modern-horsepower/

10.66@130.73 N/A with stock heads and cams:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DodgerMIR1066Record.jpg

Back-up 10.67@ pass video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15eAJNtc0cE&feature=youtu.be

Showing consistency after 5 consecutive hotlaps, runs 4-7 of his typical 8 run back to back racing style:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/DodgerMIR2hotlap5.jpg

Mike has over Fifty Eight (58) 10 second ¼ mile passes under his belt to date, with VBox verified 0% decline numbers of:

0-60: 3.1 seconds, 0-100: 7.0 seconds, 60-130: 8.2 seconds.

Mike’s C63 vs a Lamborghini Superleggera from 30-150:

MHP Customer Karl LaFramboise at Mont-Tremblant:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/KarlOpenTrack.jpg

MHP v3 CDTr Tune Only Racer Chris Roupas, World’s Only Tune Only 11 Second M156 63 AMG (100% stock otherwise including wheels, tires, air filters, etc.):

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/ChrisRoupasTuneOnly.jpg

MHP Stage 1 (v3 CDT + Pulley Only) E55 AMG Dyno Video, 498rwhp/600rwtq SAE, 93 Octane, 4th Gear, DJ Dyno:

Dyno Graph, 624HP/750lb/ft at the crank:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPE55PTDyno.jpg

MHP v3 CDT (ECU/TCU Only) 55K Dyno Graph, 447rwhp/504rwtq SAE, 93 Octane, 4th Gear, DJ Dyno. 560HP/630lb/ft at the crank:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHP_E55_Tuned_Dyno_Run_3.jpg

Gulf Customer with S2 C63 and a straight road, they will go 204 MPH in S2
(Filters, Tuning, Headers, T-stat) trim:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPS2C63200MPH.jpg

MHP S2 C63 with Race Catback in Kuwait:

GTR, Tune/DP race 1:

GTR, Tune/DP, race 2:

Camaro built (H/C,LT,Catback,CAI, etc) LS2 N/A:

mthis, MHP S2 C63 AMG (11.19@125.51):

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/mthisatco3.jpg

RalieghC63, MHP S1 C63 AMG (11.72@120.34):

RalieghC63, MHP S1 C63 AMG (11.64@120.18), World's Q/F
Tune & DR Only 63 AMG:

A v3 CDT/Filter only C63 in China taking the win on the Guandong Circuit, 9 seconds per lap ahead of the 2nd place E90 M3:

http://www.modi-auto.com.cn/html/Racing/FolkRacing/6176/index1.htm

Jeff Bertch’s MHP Stage 2 (with cats) C63 on the dyno for Turn 10, as the C63 is now a Forza 3 add on car, the exhaust heard in the game is courtesy of our catted headers and tuning:

http://jalopnik.com/5478591/inside-forza-motorsport-part-ii-making-the-cars-sound-awesome?skyline=true&s=i

“The stock C63 is not a quiet car, but this one was absolutely insane — it was thick, crackly, and mean, as if the entire state of Alabama had been crossbred with a DTM car and an angry bull moose. Earplugs with a 20-decibel cut were not enough. Small children were sterilized. A week later, my ears still hurt. Caviezel called it "one of the best engine recordings I've ever heard."

MHP is the only tuner in the world to have not 1, but 5 tune and DR only C63 AMGs running 11 second ¼ mile ETs:

1) MHP’s own 2009 C63 AMG:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-17075.html

2) Jim Barnhill, c63beastdriver on MBW:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-20823.html

3) Mike Conforti, dodger63 on MBW (now 10.78@131.48 N/A):
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-22421.html

4) Kent Leach:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-23079.html

5) Matthew Zapantis, malooamg on MBW: Two of Matthew’s 11 second Tune and DR only passes:

MHP v3 CDT only Dyno: 93 octane, 1:1 5th Gear, SAE CF, Smoothing at 5

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Fourcam330/MHPv3CDT.jpg
Old 08-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Banned

SLS
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Thanks for the webiste, it has REALLY given me some good laughs today. LOL

It is great to see some people will never change, or should I say a shame.
Missed you at Timmayfest Marty. What happened? Regardless enough MBW members drove the E63 and SLS to know what side goes up. CHawkins, Clayton, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Thanks
Old 08-17-2012, 02:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 Diamond White C63 Coupe
As a completely unrelated third party, the numbers and facts do not lie. MHP is clearly the best tuner for our cars, and there is no arguing that.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar Lies
Missed you at Timmayfest Marty. What happened? Regardless enough MBW members drove the E63 and SLS to know what side goes up. CHawkins, Clayton, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Thanks
I was there ANDY.

Hard to miss me, as I was at the drag strip, parties, car show.

Hope to meet you next year.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

SLS
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
you do understand that the timeslip you posted the link to was Dodger's car and it's legitimate right ?
No Jason, they're all photoshopped just like all our slips. Unless we VBox in the 1/4 mile on 19" Street tires on unprepped surfaces (not to mention 1 run vs dozens) in Qatar all our Records mean Nothing.

Has anyone caught the part about the U.S. being a "**** country" with many of us forced to immigrate to Qatar due to lack of food?

It's all posted on AMGP by these clowns.

They are the textbook definition of "fanatics".

Glad to see your car is running hard. Keep enjoying!
Old 08-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Banned

SLS
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
I was there ANDY.

Hard to miss me, as I was at the drag strip, parties, car show.

Hope to meet you next year.

I know a certain website owner didn't come to the car show out of fear I would lmao.

I was at the show (later in day when the guys got to test drive the cars) and the bar that night. Sorry I missed you as well.

We'll have to finally meet next year then.

Thanks
Old 08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Banned

SLS
Originally Posted by OlegKouz
As a completely unrelated third party, the numbers and facts do not lie. MHP is clearly the best tuner for our cars, and there is no arguing that.
Thank you sir for the kind words and for the obective take on pages of data vs none.

I think MThis had it in his sig: "Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't Lie".

Good quote Hagi.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:52 PM

AMG
Originally Posted by OlegKouz
+63 .... You can't beat 30+ vids with awesome results with a 1 video ....

Plus , you definitly can see that the SL gets slower and slower as the runs goes. On 3rd run , not so much power for the money....
Old 08-17-2012, 03:04 PM

My customer is honest with me, told me how many cars he lost by, and is extremely pleased with the 2 mod performance of his car. Winning by 2 cars (again I knew you would only post 1 race *****, why not post all 3 and let everyone decide for themselves? Just goes to show I can count on you to be a chicken **** just as I can the sun rising, happens every day.) is NOT a victory for a 600rwhp car vs a header/tune C63. It's actually quite sad. I'm sorry you don't know enough to understand what I'm saying, but any real racer will if they haven't already. Sad Sad Sad.
Hey Andy did you even see the video?

All of the three runs were posted against the SL63 and SLS.

You claimed that the SL63 would only win the first run out of three runs by applying race gas and runinng the ice tank. check out the video and look at all the three runs. The SL63 was ahead on all runs buddy. Now whos lying?

Like I said in the other forum. 12.6 is claimed by you (another lie). Never did I mention such thins. Never did I post any of those BS claims by you.

Oh by the way, check out the third run, are you still sticking to that 2-1.5 cars behind..looool

Morevoer, please check out the other forums. I never insulted or talked crap about the USA. That was Andy/Sirex 63 insulting eachother
Old 08-17-2012, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'16 GTS Solar
Another MHP ****show in the making I see...wonder how soon before this gets locked.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Banned

SLS
Hey Andy did you even see the video?

All of the three runs were posted against the SL63 and SLS.

You claimed that the SL63 would only win the first run out of three runs by applying race gas and runinng the ice tank. check out the video and look at all the three runs. The SL63 was ahead on all runs buddy. Now whos lying?
Again already answered. Run through 5 gears in those 3 races and the outcome is different in race 3. It's clear the supercharged car has more power (did anyone ever doubt that? Nope I predicted an 8+ car loss the first race) and also it was only 91F outside. It's been hotter here than there. It's also clear that the SL63 heatsoaks very quickly and as you posted after race 3 hit 130C oil temps meaning YOU ARE DONE RACING.

Like I said in the other forum. 12.6 is claimed by you (another lie). Never did I mention such thins. Never did I post any of those BS claims by you.

Oh by the way, check out the third run, are you still sticking to that 2-1.5 cars behind..looool

Morevoer, please check out the other forums. I never insulted or talked crap about the USA. That was Andy/Sirex 63 insulting eachother
You told both Abdulrahman (C63 MHP header/tune only car in videos) and Abdullah that your SLS ran a 12.6 quarter mile, then tried to lie and tell the world it was 0-230kph or 0-144mph??? ROFL.

I'm going to take the high road for the rest of the day as I told you your lies are so bold and obvious you will get shot down instantly by anyone with intelligence.

Andy didn't stoop to the level of insulting your country (actually I complimented it's long history) like Sirex63 did. I'm sorry he didn't realize that without the U.S. his country would have been rolled over second to Kuwait during Dessert Storm. Unappreciative scum to talk **** about the U.S.

Ok I'm taking the afternoon off, going to break our own 60-130 for M157s this weekend. I'll be sure to post the factual objective data that is accepted and verified by 6speedonline and dragtimes.

Bye now.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:18 PM

2013 Fiat Abarth
someone has allootttaa time on their hands
Old 08-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

SLS
Originally Posted by BK63amg
Another MHP ****show in the making I see...wonder how soon before this gets locked.

The "****" shows will stop when the lies and BS do. People think they can bash and post lies simply because we can't post here. My tolerance for this is over.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
I know a certain website owner didn't come to the car show out of fear I would lmao.

I was at the show (later in day when the guys got to test drive the cars) and the bar that night. Sorry I missed you as well.

We'll have to finally meet next year then.

Thanks
I will speak for him, as I was with him Friday night, he was way too hung over for daylight, aka late night.

He did make the party bus Saturday night.

I am very easy to find, aka just look for the beer and ladies

PS: Clayton did say you car was a beast, and the word of Clayton is truely respected, IMHO
Old 08-17-2012, 03:55 PM

You told both Abdulrahman (C63 MHP header/tune only car in videos) and Abdullah that your SLS ran a 12.6 quarter mile, then tried to lie and tell the world it was 0-230kph or 0-144mph??? ROFL.
no I didnt. If thats what they said to you then they are pure liars.

Hey if my SLS is a 12.6 SLS, then how is it that my SLS completely Killed you header/tuned C63 in the video above, which are known to run "10.9"

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP S2 C63 Vs. Weistec SL63 and PP-Performance SLS