Nurotag Auto Event Sat. Sept 29th 2012, 1-6pm Miami Wynwood Studios

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Nurotag Auto Event Sat. Sept 29th 2012, 1-6pm Miami Wynwood Studios

Wanted to put this out there. A personal freind of mine is putting on this event. Its the same guy who does Gold Rush and the Gator Run, so its bound to be a great time. He personally asked me to round up some AMGs/Mercedes to attend.
Let me know if you want to go. I think i may be able to swing a discount if you can show your car. Im going and registered. PM me if your interested.
Its a indoor event.

Check out the flyer below.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:22 PM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
2018 E300 Sport:Current 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport- Gone.
BIG THANKS!

Hey, just wanted to say Thank you to Armon, Edward, and Oscar who were a few of the guys I met from the VPC that hosted the MB Exkusiv event in Long Beach last Saturday. It was a great event and I really appreciated the opportunity to take the tour of the facility with my son who was in total AMG GTR overload
The event seemed like it had a great turnout, some amazing classics on display, as well as some really nice restored cars from Matt at Leistung autohaus, and there was also some cool 80's throwback cars and a host of current models from regular members. It seemed like everyone enjoyed the event and I bet if you guys did something a few times more during the year instead of it being an annual thing that you would get a good turnout.
Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited by MBJIMBO; 09-13-2017 at 12:37 PM.