C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

My Weistec Engineering ECU tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 01:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 CLS 63 030 package 2011 C63 1997 Dodge Viper GTS
My Weistec Engineering ECU tune

First I would like to thank Steve and his crew for the great service I received on Friday. I was bugging Steve all week with emails and questions regarding what direction to go with my exhaust. When I first arrived there Steve was pulling out the Super charged 1000 HP CLK 63 Black Series beast, I thought we were having an earth quake at least a 6.0 on the Richter scale.

Now for the good stuff I had Steve install his stage one tune, Oil/Air Separator and my own Eisenmann Race cat back exhaust system and ROW Air boxes. They were very professional and meticulous with the install (including my own products) they took their time and did a great job. After they were done with the install Steve personally went over the removal and maintenance of the air filters and Oil/Air Separator with me.

After the tune the throttle response feels excellent, mid range feels like a different beast and I love W.O.T. on the freeway. She drives totally stock until you smash the loud peddle and then she runs like a raped ape.

I would recommend Weistec to anyone looking to enhance their AMG.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 Diamond White C63 Coupe
Have been strongly considering getting the stage 1 tune also.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 CLS 63 030 package 2011 C63 1997 Dodge Viper GTS
Originally Posted by OlegKouz
Have been strongly considering getting the stage 1 tune also.
Give Steve a call @ 714-203-6980 he will answer all your questions you may have.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by SSSSE YA
She drives totally stock until you smash the loud
LMAO

Enjoy in good health!

Old 10-14-2012, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Why can't all shops offer this level of service? Bravo
Old 10-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
Weistec
Originally Posted by SSSSE YA
First I would like to thank Steve and his crew for the great service I received on Friday. I was bugging Steve all week with emails and questions regarding what direction to go with my exhaust. When I first arrived there Steve was pulling out the Super charged 1000 HP CLK 63 Black Series beast, I thought we were having an earth quake at least a 6.0 on the Richter scale.

Now for the good stuff I had Steve install his stage one tune, Oil/Air Separator and my own Eisenmann Race cat back exhaust system and ROW Air boxes. They were very professional and meticulous with the install (including my own products) they took their time and did a great job. After they were done with the install Steve personally went over the removal and maintenance of the air filters and Oil/Air Separator with me.

After the tune the throttle response feels excellent, mid range feels like a different beast and I love W.O.T. on the freeway. She drives totally stock until you smash the loud peddle and then she runs like a raped ape.

I would recommend Weistec to anyone looking to enhance their AMG.
Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear you are enjoying your beast!

If anyone has any questions at all, please free to give us a call. Thanks again.

Weistec Engineering
Old 10-15-2012, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
highly recommended........and if you are looking for a second ECU for a tune , i know where to get it .