C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Looking to Order a 63 (Dealer Help in Norcal/CA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
n/a
Looking to Order a 63 (Dealer Help in Norcal/CA)

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time registrar and posting. I've decided to take the plunge and want to order a C63 Sedan within the next couple months. Originally I wanted to pick up a used CPO Sedan but they are so hard to come by and my searches have come up with nothing. I figure if the best deal might be just to order and wait.

The options list I want is pretty limited:

Either of the Paladium/Silver/Black Metallic Paints
Black MB-Tex/Dinamica
Black Wood
Multimedia/Navigation Package
Lighting Package
KeylessGo

Don't really need the P31 as 451hp is more than I can actually handle and after reading the forums I came to the conclusion that adding a Quaife locker later on might be a better way to go.

That's about it, anyone have any dealer suggestions to go to? I am willing to travel all across the bay area and the Greater L.A. area is the deal is right.

Also, taking any comments, questions, concerns and suggestions now.

Thanks,
Sam.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:43 PM

2013 Nissan GT-R BE
I got mine from Mercedes of Monterey, then service from Smythe European if that helps.

Sheep
Old 10-15-2012, 03:21 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
Welcome to the forum! If I were you, I would go a for a CPO. these cars depreciate really fast! Give Carlos at RAB motors in San Carlos a call.Tell him Sid sent you- i bought a white CPO from them 3 months ago. They have couple of low miles CPO C63's for sale as of now.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
Check out Autotrader.com to get an overview of what's out there. There is a diamond white/black alacantra C63 sedan without the lighting package in Valencia, while there is a silver one with the lighting package in Plano, TX.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
A couple of guys here got great deals from North State Auto in WC.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
I have a few other e-mails (with options details) from dealers around the U.S... let me know if you're interested.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 PM

n/a
I definitely want to get the post-facelift car and have been checking autotrader.com cars.com and the MBUSA.com CPO Inventory search 2-3 times a week to make sure I'm on top of it. It seems that there are few sedans being traded so far, and that's with good reason, heck 2012 hasn't even ended yet.

Originally Posted by Sidv22
Welcome to the forum! If I were you, I would go a for a CPO. these cars depreciate really fast! Give Carlos at RAB motors in San Carlos a call.Tell him Sid sent you- i bought a white CPO from them 3 months ago. They have couple of low miles CPO C63's for sale as of now.
I checked out the Silver '12 they have sitting on the lot and it's a great example but it has more options than I actually want and it's listed @ a little over 63k. When I did a build on the mbusa website, brand new the way i wanted came out to 67.5 or so ish with the gas guzzler tax and destination so I feel like it would be better to get a brand new car and negotiate on that price. Definitely let me know if I am wrong though.

Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
A couple of guys here got great deals from North State Auto in WC.
I'll look into that, Thanks CoolBD

Originally Posted by dtl215
I have a few other e-mails (with options details) from dealers around the U.S... let me know if you're interested.
Please PM me, I'm definitely interested. Thanks.

Thanks all for quick replies.