C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 01:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 SVT Raptor
Need help

So I have a 2012 c63 and love it. I just got a tune (oe tuning) and Its great. i had an issue with a rattle noise coming from the torque limiter i believe with the first tune, but jeremy sent me a new tune and all is well now. I replaced the tires with r888's also .

Today I took off the resonators and replaced them with an x pipe. I had all the work done at Benzworks in HB. Can't say enough about how awesome those guys are!

Anyway my question was about the exhaust. The car seems quieter now! No more raspy sound at start up and it sounds too smooth. I was either going to put it back to stock, get long tubes OR delete secondary cats and replace the resonators with straight pipes. Any thoughts? I want that snap crackle pop sound back but louder than stock. A lot louder. My concern with lt's is warranty and $$
Old 10-27-2012, 12:16 PM

2011 SVT Raptor
Anyone? Curious as to what the sound was. It was like a rattle from 3-5krpm under hard accel and the sound was only when I had the original tune. I changed my tires and got a new tune and the sound was there on my first run when the tires were cold, and then boom sound gone. Anyone else run into this?

also need big help with the exhaust IF anyone is near HB id love to hear your car.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:46 PM

2011 SVT Raptor
Buehler? Anyone?