C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Sometimes I just don't understand how stupid some people are...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 01:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta, 2014 Mercedes Benz ML 350, 2008 MB C63 AMG (deceased), 2009 MB C63 AMG
Sometimes I just don't understand how stupid some people are...

Driving the C63 home at night after with my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son in the car and some idiot took it upon himself to launch a rock/large dirt clod at my windshield. Needless to say very shocking. Stopped for a second thinking about turning around and running them down with my car (just a quick thought). However, the good sense in me decided to imediately call the police and report the incident and get out of that area. Kids can really keep you grounded. It does not look like there is any real damage to the windshield, but I will check further tomorrow in the daytime. This person/persons will end of paying up big sometime in the future if he/she keeps up with these antics. Someone else may not be so sane or forgiving to them. Just fair warning to all of you, be aware that some people like to think of our cars as moving targets. The C63 is my subdued DD, but I have heard of a few 1st hand instances of these type of episodes happening to friends who drive their "showy" P-cars and F-cars. Just my rant for in the moment! Be careful out there!
Old 11-24-2012, 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
I hear ya, those kids are hoping to get a driver that will freak out and thus instant entertainment for them
Old 11-24-2012, 03:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Glad you kept your cool. Where was this? I can't believe people's nerve on Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 AM

C63AMG Coupe
Passing through the "project" side of town 12 years ago. 4-5 yr old boy standing with a 10-12 year old older sister hurls a fist sized rock at my new vette. I pull over , jump out , .45 cal in waistholster , following them into their section 8 dwelling, firearm not drawn but at the ready. Through the front door > living room > kitchen where we encountered MAMA. I told her the story to which she turned around and dispatched a whooping on both youngsters. For years after that those kids would pretty much stand at attention , motionless as I drove by in the vette.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
Why are you surprised? There are 7 billion people on this planet, there are bound to be a few stupid people around.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Ahmed
Why are you surprised? There are 7 billion people on this planet, there are bound to be a few stupid people around.
LMAO....

So true, but also understated!

I unfortunately believe that there are more than just a "few" idiots out there - this past election said a lot in that regard lol
Old 11-24-2012, 03:13 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 BS, 2011 SLS, 2014 CLS63-S
Its VERY tough to keep your emotions in check in this type of situation. I am very impressed you kept your cool and thought of your daughter first I have a very bad temper and have a terribly hard time not physically engaging idiots of this type. My wife has had to keep a leash on me. You did the right thing as hard as it is.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I have no muscles so I guess if that happened to me... my only choice would be not to stop
Old 11-24-2012, 04:35 PM

R129
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
I have no muscles so I guess if that happened to me... my only choice would be not to stop

I think You Should Change Your Name, From Guilty ! To Gutless !!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
i had an incident where this happened to me last year

Coming home late one night from the bar with a date
I turned into the road where I lived in Miami.

As I drove past a pedestrian crossing, two punks on skateboards took it upon themselves to throw rocks at my car (Lexus SC300 aka BLACK ICE)
As soon I felt the rocks hit my door panel, I saw the two kids laughing at me. I immediately did a u turn and hunted them down. I jumped the curb in my lexus and drove on the grass to catch them. I stopped the car and went after them on foot, they were on their skateboards and they managed to jump the dumptser wall at the local Walgreens. I was so angry. The manager of Walgreens came out to tell me he busted those kids for shoplifting and called the cops. I was going to wait for them to show up to make a report.

I talked to the cops and gave them a description and then drove home. A block away I came to a full stop from a alleyway. As I pulled out, I could see the two *******s coming my way munching on the candy they stolen from Walgreens. I turned the lights out/car off and waited for the stupid kid to approach my car. As soon as he came within a couple feet, I opened the door and knocked him right to the ground. He fell off his skateboard. He immediately cried “Don’t hurt me”. I gave him the nastiest look, his buddy was coming down the sidewalk and when he saw me he nearly crapped his pants. As he got off his skateboard and ran the other way.

With the kid on the ground begging for mercy, I grabbed his skateboard and said…..”This is mine now, MotherF***er!” . I smashed it against the sidewalk and broke it in half to which he replied ”Dood, Come on my mom bought me that for my Bahmitzvah”. My date got pissed bc they were kids and said I overeacted. Cut my losses and she went home

After parking the car, I got my mail and saw the cops down the road had caught up with them because I forced the one kid to walk home.
I gave him back his skateboard in pieces and said “Thanks for ruining my night Punk! How do you know if I didn’t have a gun on me? How do you know if I wasn’t going to put a bullet in your ***?” Cops agreed and told them they were lucky it didn’t escalate.
There was scratches to my car which I buffed out the next morning. I still see the kid in the mall at the food court and he always walks away.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Crazy story! You must live in a small town because that is some luck running across those kids so many times. Honestly, I probably would've lost my cool too. Stupid effing kids.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
BRAVO, my friend!!!! BRAVO!!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
**** really sucks.

Street behind my house, but in my sub-division, two li'l boys were playing on the curb. As I passed them, they threw 2 li'l pebbles on the GTO. I stopped as the stones hit the car and they started to get up and run. This is when I did a massive burnout length of 5 houses - but the li'l punks had disappeared into the open garage by then.

Keeping an eye out on those.

This was in the GTO.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:41 PM

R129
Originally Posted by moosejaw
i had an incident where this happened to me last year

Coming home late one night from the bar with a date
I turned into the road where I lived in Miami.

As I drove past a pedestrian crossing, two punks on skateboards took it upon themselves to throw rocks at my car (Lexus SC300 aka BLACK ICE)
As soon I felt the rocks hit my door panel, I saw the two kids laughing at me. I immediately did a u turn and hunted them down. I jumped the curb in my lexus and drove on the grass to catch them. I stopped the car and went after them on foot, they were on their skateboards and they managed to jump the dumptser wall at the local Walgreens. I was so angry. The manager of Walgreens came out to tell me he busted those kids for shoplifting and called the cops. I was going to wait for them to show up to make a report.

I talked to the cops and gave them a description and then drove home. A block away I came to a full stop from a alleyway. As I pulled out, I could see the two *******s coming my way munching on the candy they stolen from Walgreens. I turned the lights out/car off and waited for the stupid kid to approach my car. As soon as he came within a couple feet, I opened the door and knocked him right to the ground. He fell off his skateboard. He immediately cried “Don’t hurt me”. I gave him the nastiest look, his buddy was coming down the sidewalk and when he saw me he nearly crapped his pants. As he got off his skateboard and ran the other way.

With the kid on the ground begging for mercy, I grabbed his skateboard and said…..”This is mine now, MotherF***er!” . I smashed it against the sidewalk and broke it in half to which he replied ”Dood, Come on my mom bought me that for my Bahmitzvah”. My date got pissed bc they were kids and said I overeacted. Cut my losses and she went home

After parking the car, I got my mail and saw the cops down the road had caught up with them because I forced the one kid to walk home.
I gave him back his skateboard in pieces and said “Thanks for ruining my night Punk! How do you know if I didn’t have a gun on me? How do you know if I wasn’t going to put a bullet in your ***?” Cops agreed and told them they were lucky it didn’t escalate.
There was scratches to my car which I buffed out the next morning. I still see the kid in the mall at the food court and he always walks away.

Nice One, A Man After My Own Heart ,
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63; 2011 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by Ahmed

Unfortunately they reproduce and they vote.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
There have been incidents in the last 10 years of kids/adults throwing rocks, bricks, and even cinder blocks off of pedestrian overpasses. Forced sterilization is the only solution...

Lots of incidents...
https://www.google.com/search?q=rock...ient=firefox-a
Old 12-18-2012, 03:01 AM

R129
Originally Posted by jvanbrecht
There have been incidents in the last 10 years of kids/adults throwing rocks, bricks, and even cinder blocks off of pedestrian overpasses. Forced sterilization is the only solution...

Lots of incidents...
https://www.google.com/search?q=rock...ient=firefox-a

I Think You Mean, Castration !