C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Anyone here with MHP stuff, would you go with them?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 08:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W212 E350 AMG E63 Pack.
Anyone here with MHP stuff, would you go with them?

let me know.

tks.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Which parts are you looking for? I know a friend who runs the crank pulley (fluidyne) and tune. I am fairly certain they are about double the price of the EC stuff.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Tons written about MHP both pro and con. Do a search...it'll take you a solid week to read them all. Nobody can add anything that hasn't been said already.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
I run their headers, thats it.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
I'd go with LT headers. Tune maybe EC, weistec, OE - all good.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
All good stuff. You can PM me if you want to discuss further.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Banned

C63
Stay away from MHP. They are bad news. Dont believe their records which I'm sure you have been advertised about. All those ETs were run at the best track conditions, race gas and heavy lighteweight mods.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:28 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Race Gas
Stay away from MHP. They are bad news. Dont believe their records which I'm sure you have been advertised about. All those ETs were run at the best track conditions, race gas and heavy lighteweight mods.
Says the guy with exactly one post to their name.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63
Says the guy with exactly one post to their name.
I'm sorry but so what only one post? A lot of people read only and never post.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:43 PM

E46 M3,15 Yukon Denali,09 C63
Originally Posted by Dads C63
All good stuff. You can PM me if you want to discuss further.
You have a PM sir
Old 11-27-2012, 06:51 PM

C63
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
It's the content of the post and the fact that the person joined less than a week ago. Yes, I'll call him out on the fact that his or her one and only post is to bad mouth someone's product.

If you are going to ***** on someone's product then back it up with facts. I'm no fan of Andy, but I think the products he sells are proven quality. Obviously the poster has something against MHP so give us facts and don't make your one and only post so far to be vague and defame the product.

Btw, I am no MHP fanboy either. I chose to purchase MBH because I didn't like how Andy treated people on the forums.

Last edited by HoozyerdaddyC63; 11-28-2012 at 04:52 AM. Reason: edited for typo
Old 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB
You've been around the forum long enough to know what's being implied . Especially right after one of the most respected members just vouched for them

All those ETs were run at the best track conditions, race gas and heavy lighteweight mods.
I think we have a contender for quote of the year.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
I'm thinking about their X pipe that replaces the secondary cats. Anyone running this.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63
It's the content of the post and the fact that the person joined less than a week ago. Yes, I'll call him out on the fact that his or her one and only post is to bad mouth someone's product.

If you are going to ***** on someone's product then back it up with facts. I'm no fan of Andy, but I think the products he sells are proven quality. Obviously the poster has something against MHP so give us facts and don't make your one and only post so far to be vague and defame the product.

Btw, I am no MHP fanboy either. I chose to purchase MHB because I didn't like how Andy treated people on the forums.
Hey Blabbermouth,

You are a complete joke. My number of posts is irrelevant and certainly isnt an indication of my knowledge.
When you learn the diffrence of "MBH" and "MHB", then come talk to me ....loooooool, doesn't even know the type of headers he has

You were an even bigger joke when you were crying last week about your mustang dyno run, when you mde 390 RWHP. The funny thing is that you did this without actually having a baseline dyno run. You chose to cry on another forum....looool

Hey. You want facts about MHP, hit the search button above. MANY customers have gone through bad service through him. It's nothing new and I am not making things up. I don't post here much. Though I did deal with MHP in the past and I regret it. They damaged my car.

Like I said, you are a joke. I know every tuner, installed almost every possible performance product (including SC) on these engines. I have dynoed on every single upgrade with a known baseline value.

You are nothing dude. And trust me, I have been viewing these threads long before your sorry A$$ from Chicago dropped in

Have a nice day Mr. "MHB"
Old 11-28-2012, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Awwww Jacob is back from his sand storm, he found his keyboard again.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 AM

C63
Hey. You want facts about MHP, hit the search button above. MANY customers have gone through bad service through him. It's nothing new and I am not making things up. I don't post here much. Though I did deal with MHP in the past and I regret it. They damaged my car.
You got me on a typo and now I have corrected it. Thanks for busting my chops.

I never said you weren't knowledgeable. I just eluded to the fact that you joined in the last week and this is your only post. People see that more as a competitor or an angry customer trying to defame a brand and less as a legitimate claim.

The fact is you did not provide anything of value other than your opinion of MHP. Your second post provided one paragraph (that I quoted) you should have just said in the first place.

Maybe next time, instead of just bashing a brand and saying it's bad news, you should add that your car was damaged and how it was damaged or at least provide a link for people to reference. Your post made you sound like all your doing is bashing a brand.

I post on both sites, because I get different answers. It feels to me that the other site is more technical and this site is more leisurely. I provided facts on the delta of the tune with headers vs stock file with headers. I prefaced both of my posts with the fact that I never got to dyno before I installed the headers. I'm not crying about it and I am not giving out numbers for headers. It is what it is.

Your opinion of me doesn't matter. The fact that all you do is call me names and talk down to me makes you look like bad. I'm glad I am here to amuse you and be your punching bag, but hopefully future posts from you will be more on topic.

I've heard good things about the headers and there has been a lot of talk about how the customer service is terrible.

One thing I am curious about though is how the product damaged your car? Was it a bad set of headers? Was it the tune? Was the engine or transmission damaged?

I tried doing a search, but there are so many posts that I can't find the one where a car was damaged. Which forum name was it posted under?
Old 11-28-2012, 06:07 AM

AMG
LOL @ Jacob !

All I can say is that their headers are probably the best availlable. And many "haters" can agree with that.

I don't care about Andy , even if he only resells products. He has one of the top headers on the market. No matter how you look at it or how you hate him.

Long story short , I have his headers ( with cargrahic x-pipe ) on my Black. Now I only need to find a great tune ( instead of Velos lol )

Made +15hp ONLY with the headers... For exemple , Akra is claiming +11hp for a full exhaust....

I would suggest MHP headers with Weistec tune.

Last edited by Kaiba; 11-28-2012 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by Kaiba
LOL @ Jacob !

All I can say is that their headers are probably the best availlable. And many "haters" can agree with that.

I don't care about Andy , even if he only resells products. He has one of the top headers on the market. No matter how you look at it or how you hate him.

Long story short , I have his headers ( with cargrahic x-pipe ) on my Black. Now I only need to find a great tune ( instead of Velos lol )

Made +15hp ONLY with the headers... For exemple , Akra is claiming +11hp for a full exhaust....

I would suggest MHP headers with Weistec tune.

MHP headers the best? loooool

You have MHP headers for you BS? keep entertaining me please

Why do you have a caragraphic Xpipe on your BS if MHP are the best?

Who are you anyway? and where are you from? And why do you think I am some A$$hole called Jacob??

Last edited by Race Gas; 11-28-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Ill be listing my mhp headers for sale today, the exact headers on the NA record holding c63
Old 11-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by dodger63
Ill be listing my mhp headers for sale today, the exact headers on the NA record holding c63
How much are you asking for your record holding intake?

I want them. Pm me please
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
How much are you asking for your record holding intake?

I want them. Pm me please
Intake was resold to me through andy @ mhp so youll probably want to stay away
Old 11-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by dodger63
Intake was resold to me through andy @ mhp so youll probably want to stay away
Why ? It still a carbonio right ?

or mhp are now making carbonio intakes ?

Do you want to sell it or not ? If yes pm me the price.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Ok... Race Gas = Jacob. Please GTFO.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
My personal experience has been all positive. Switched to MHP headers and tune from a Kleemann shorty set up and gained over 50 whp. I estimate that I had 30+ road course hours on the motor, running very hard with no issues other than a failed O2 sensor.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Ok... Race Gas = Jacob. Please GTFO.
LOL.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone here with MHP stuff, would you go with them?