C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Help with Build -->Pix inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 12:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Too many to list
Arrow Help with Build -->Pix inside

I have been going back and forth for a long time about not only which car but which manufacturer to go with. I think I like the feel of the C63 better than I do the Ride on the BMW 650, or even the Beastly M6. The DCT although, great for speed, doesn't drive well around town. to me it just requires more work and attention to drive smoothly. Also, I felt that the DCT had a progressive speed increase even though I kept my foot in the same position on the gas pedal. I also tried to take off fast from off the line like if I was in a hurry, but it is really hard to regulate the throttle without calling all the horses to lite up the rear tires...

The C63, on the other hand with, for me, the preferred AMG Tuned Auto Transmission is just a great and easy-to-drive Tranny. It's silky smooth and basically just does what I want it to do. I mean I'm not tracking her, just mid-lifing her...lol However, there is no one to talk to on the SLK55 AMg forum...lol hehe there is but not many...

So I was actually also thinking about the SLK55 AMG so that it might satisfy my wifes need for a convertible and my need to hear the Prolly the most Awesome sounding, naturally aspirated exhaust still being produced in V-8 from!

I have narrowed it down but wanted to get a few opinions. I really like Black, but most of my last cars were black, so what your opinions on the Diamond White? I haven't actually saw it on an C63 yet?

Also, I like the Dynamica inserts in the black interior IF it's like Alcantara in the BMw or is Dynamica inserts kinda funky feeling?

I wish i could get Red/ Black interior with Alcantara inserts, but if not I will have to get them done after market.

Can you guys check my build and tell me if I should get Carbon done elsewhere or if like the Aluminum would be better, and save the cash for better mods? Which wheels would you go with?

Please feel free to let me know if you have purchased an option listed on my build and felt it wasn't up to your expectations.

Merrry x-mas!

Sorry the build is hard to read. Here is a write up:

Diamond White interior
Red/Black Leather
Carbon Fiber
AMG DEvelopment
Multimedia Lighting
Limited Slip
Keyless go
$84,440
Attached Thumbnails Help with Build -->Pix inside-diamond-white-frnt.jpg   Help with Build -->Pix inside-diamond-white-frear.jpg   Help with Build -->Pix inside-diamond-white-frnt-sep-spokes.jpg   Help with Build -->Pix inside-diamond-white-frear-sep-spoke.jpg   Help with Build -->Pix inside-redblk-seats.jpg  

Help with Build -->Pix inside-build.jpg  

Last edited by From M to AMG; 12-13-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: build difficult to read
Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
G63, C190 AMG GTC, W209 CLK63 BS, W208 CLK430
I was going to say to get the LSD option, I can't tell if you picked it or not.

But I can always get you a better aftermarket one for less money if you decide you want it later.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:45 PM
ed4

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 Audi S4, 2013 MB C63
Do the Diamond White - it's worth it IMO. It's a rich, deep, pearl-effect paint that looks great when clean, but looks beige when dirty.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
White is easier to maintain and hides more dirt.

As for the carbon, if you're handy, there are DIYs around here somewhere if you want to shop trim independently, so that's totally up to you. If you don't want to fool around with it, aluminum is fine. That also depends on if you're going to put on any other CF parts (mirrors, spoilers, diffuser, etc.) because you may want that to match.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
I agree with CoolBD.

I have a porcelain/black interior with the CF trim and while I love the CF trim there are two negatives for me.

1) Price. It's just costly from MB.
2) It doesn't cover everything. It doesn't cover the console at the bottom.

As CoolBD suggested, I would buy the entire CF trim (MA Carbon offers a complete set for our cars as well as more goodies, personally want the CF start button) for cheaper and save some money while getting the complete look.

Otherwise aluminum looks good too.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:52 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
R63, X5M, FJ
Black is going to be alot of work to keep clean, as you already know living in WA state. The white will be awesome.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350, G55, AMG GTS, C63 507
I recently saw a C63 coupe in diamond white it looks amazing and I loved it but I think you should go check it out in person so that you can decide.