check this nuttiness out.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
C63 AMG P30 *EuroCharged*| Porsche Cayenne | Buell XB9SX
check this nuttiness out.

anyone have US$3.4 million they want to loan me?

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2013/01...rld-first.html
Old 01-31-2013, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Instead of using that money towards helping better the lives of their poor citizens, creating a better welfare system, advancing women in their country, providing better education for their citizens, bettering their public service...they go and spend money on this stuff...

That's what happens when you have money just pouring out your ears and your bored....

The elite just get richer and everyone else stays in lower to lower middle class...
Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
couldn't they use some of the money towards a designer that's not blind . smooth edges are the way to go . this thing looks like we will see it in the new Transformers or Mad Max movie . i think it looks like crap .
Old 01-31-2013, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Looks like a mash up between an R8 and an LFA. I think it looks cool if you're into Japanese anime. The cost is likely similar to what Volvo is doing with the S60-R. I don't care for the diamond and gold "fluff" though. That's just obnoxiously excessive. It was only a matter of time that the Middle East would crank out a supercar, but you guys are right. I don't see a lot of charity coming from there either.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Brembo brakes and no slotted or cross drilled rotors?
I should call them then tell them to put v shaped slots in rotors
Old 01-31-2013, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by RobertG
Brembo brakes and no slotted or cross drilled rotors?
I should call them then tell them to put v shaped slots in rotors
Slotted or drilled rotors aren't always the best choice for track applications (more prone to hairline cracks, etc)... they are as much about style as anything else. If this car is about serious performance, slotted/drilled wouldn't be needed necessarily.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Originally Posted by gthal
Slotted or drilled rotors aren't always the best choice for track applications (more prone to hairline cracks, etc)... they are as much about style as anything else. If this car is about serious performance, slotted/drilled wouldn't be needed necessarily.
They did emphisize more about style not really as a track car, Why did they not make it so it will go over 400km/h instead of 395.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:07 PM

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2020 AMG GTR
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Instead of using that money towards helping better the lives of their poor citizens, creating a better welfare system, advancing women in their country, providing better education for their citizens, bettering their public service...they go and spend money on this stuff...

That's what happens when you have money just pouring out your ears and your bored....

The elite just get richer and everyone else stays in lower to lower middle class...
sounds like you should sell your amg and move there so you can donate the proceeds to their poor. otherwise, why cry about what you can do nothing about?

seriously, if its such an issue for you, act on it. otherwise, lets enjoy our own lives and our own country(s).