Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
For these of you guys that were Fans of my C63 AMG Facebook Page - Please read

UPDATE:

i am so happy, i just got home from work and logged on facebook and to my surprise i got my Mercedes Benz C63 AMG page back!!! so seems like someone at facebook headquarters read one of the maybe 50+ reports i filed in the last few days since my page was hacked. i hope the jerk that hacked into my account is caught so bad, facebook logged his IP Address so hopefully he does get caught, the person that hacked me is a professional because he was able to make an exact facebook like replica page ON facebook.com itself under the apps category and i know thats not something easy to do which is why it fooled me into entering my facebook login info on that page,

I am very grateful guys, i will be posting an official message on the c63 amg facebook page in the next hour to let everyone know that i am back and the C63 AMG Page is back to business

Thanks again for the support guys! much appriciated, the C63 AMG facebook page is back!!

-------------------

hey guys, hows everyone doing?

as many of u know i had a really nice C63 AMG Facebook page going on facebook with around 60k users, and last week on Wednesday some lowlife jerk hacked into my facebook account and removed me from the admin position of my own page, i messaged facebook a couple of times already with no action being taken on their end so i dont know.. so just so you guys know, that page is run by a hacker now so you shouldn't visit it anymore..

Well rather then crying over it and waiting for facebook to do something, if anything at all..
i just moved on and started off another page, the loyal members that were fans of my c63 amg page please take a second and like my new page: https://www.facebook.com/Girls.N.Cars.Supercharged

Ill be posting photos of mostly AMG cars but with a slight twist, some girls here and there and some cars from other brands like porsche, just to mix it up a little u know..

I transferred the C63 AMG Album from the previous page to my New page so all the 800+ C63 AMG photos are on the new page for your viewing pleasure, heres a link to the C63 AMG Album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4293414&type=3

Thanks again guys. Ill be posting AMG Photos here on the forum as i used to do before.

Cheers guys

Last edited by Helms; 02-28-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Sorry to hear it bro,

Definitely get in touch with facebook by which ever means necessary. Call them up, drop them a message, pretend your wanting to advertise and get their number to call them. Setting up another page, well it's possible that the exact same thing will happen when you get respectable number of fans.

I have my own AMG facebook page as well but with around 8.7k users
www.facebook.com/AMGFocus

Now you got me scared about this hacking thing.

I have another page which I advertise on facebook:

www.facebook.com/wheelsrimsuae and when ever I ask questions about advertising, I get responses in a few hours.

Good luck and make sure your signature reflects the new page bud
Old 02-28-2013, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Nice pages guys
Old 02-28-2013, 01:37 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
That's a bummer man.. I've always enjoyed viewing the pictures in that page. Not to worry, you have me migrated to your new page.

P/S - the folks in FaceBook are really poor when it comes to things like this. I have had the same experience and they never reverted!
Old 02-28-2013, 02:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 ML63 AMG, 2013 BMW 535i
guess what..I also have a facebook page where I post exclusive pictures taken by me and my 10 year old son
Qatar Exotic Cars
http://www.facebook.com/QatarCars
Old 02-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Hey guys! i have some amazing news, i just got home from work and logged on facebook and to my surprise i got my Mercedes Benz C63 AMG page back!!!

i am so happy, so seems like someone at facebook headquarters read one of the maybe 50+ reports i filed in the last few days since my page was hacked. i hope the jerk that hacked into my account is caught so bad, facebook logged his IP Address so hopefully he does get caught, the person that hacked me is a professional because he was able to make an exact facebook like replica page ON facebook.com itself under the apps category and i know thats not something easy to do which is why it fooled me into entering my facebook login info on that page,

I am very grateful guys, i will be posting an official message on the c63 amg facebook page in the next hour to let everyone know that i am back and the C63 AMG Page is back to business

Thanks again for the support guys! much appriciated, the C63 AMG facebook page is back!!

Last edited by Helms; 02-28-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw
well it's possible that the exact same thing will happen when you get respectable number of fans.