C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Really weird issue... my car is possessed!

Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Really weird issue... my car is possessed!

Something really strange happened today. I went to pick up my mother who was going to babysit the kids so my wife and I could go out for dinner. I drove home, pulled into the driveway, put the car in park, shut it off. I open the door and all of the electronics (i.e. radio) shut off... as per usual. My foot is still on the brake, I twist to get out of the car and put my left foot out the door and... the engine starts!!! No sh&t. It just started on its own!!

My only theory is that the start button was partially stuck or something but I can assure everyone I did not touch it. As a matter of fact, my left hand was on the seat and my right hand was on the steering wheel. My foot was still on the brake otherwise I don't think it could have started. I drove the car to the restaurant and back and then to take my mother home and back and it was fine.

All I can say is either the start button was partially stuck or my car is possessed and was trying to tell me I haven't been driving enough lately.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:25 PM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
2010 C63
She's screaming for attention. Sometimes, ignoring a femme fatale is the best way to heat them up and drive them crazy. But something tells me this one needs to be pushed to the floor and driven hard. And smack her hiney in public, that'll get a wimper of submission out of her.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 107 Likes on 75 Posts
2018 AMG GTR, 2017 GLS63, 2019 C63s
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
She's screaming for attention. Sometimes, ignoring a femme fatale is the best way to heat them up and drive them crazy. But something tells me this one needs to be pushed to the floor and driven hard. And smack her hiney in public, that'll get a wimper of submission out of her.
Pretty sure that's the best answer you gonna get!i

Where was your right knee at 5:45 pm?

In all seriousness I have a similar problem where I put my key in my coin pocket and on my way into the seat it hits the steering wheel and blips the car almost every other time. Took me a couple days to figure it out...

Last edited by cyberorth; 03-04-2013 at 01:05 AM.