C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

4&1/2 inch black exhaust tips? What's your opinion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 06:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gs soon to be e5
4&1/2 inch black exhaust tips? What's your opinion

So I am stepping my game up from a Chrysler 300, I'm going with either a e55, older e63 or c63. I'm almost positive I am going to get the c63. Anyways for some reason I love the look of custom big dirty black exhaust tips. Iv seen a few e60 m5's switch it up and they lost the average looking quad exhaust tips and replaced with 5 or 6 inch single exhaust tips on each side sticking out at a slight angle. So what do you guys think about bigger custom quad tips on an amg? Do you think it would look nice? I like a lot of mods, especially Carbon fiber.. Not to mention i like my cars loud. I believe a sports car should sound like one. Just want opinions and any suggestions or even pictures if anyone has any.
I can honestly say with all the problems my Chrysler has givin me (spun rod/ tranny slippage) all under 100k miles + regular maintenance I am exited to make the switch to Mercedes. I feel like I would be paying just as much but for a car that is much more reliable and classy
Old 03-10-2013, 09:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
As much as I'd tell you to go for the C. I switched from a 300C SRT8 to the C and I do miss the comfort and the spacious 300C's interior. E63 will fill that space much better but good luck with whatever you decide.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gs soon to be e5
Originally Posted by C-63AMG
As much as I'd tell you to go for the C. I switched from a 300C SRT8 to the C and I do miss the comfort and the spacious 300C's interior. E63 will fill that space much better but good luck with whatever you decide.
In your opinion does it feel a lot smaller? I haven't got the chance to test drive one. What about the seats compared to the srt? I didn't come from an srt but my friend had one and I rode in it all the time