C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Need Chicago Lawyer: 75 in a 35

Old 03-27-2013, 11:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Porsche 911
Need Chicago Lawyer: 75 in a 35

I always speed on the same stretch of empty road and there are never any cops but I left work a few hours earlier than usual and got a ticket for doing 75 in a 35.

Anybody have a good lawyer for this situation?
Or any advice on how I should handle it?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by bsmooth7
I always speed on the same stretch of empty road and there are never any cops but I left work a few hours earlier than usual and got a ticket for doing 75 in a 35.

Chicago proper or a burb? DuPage or Will I can hook you up, Chicago/Cook you are on your own.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG

You should stick to your Jetta dude..
Old 03-28-2013, 04:02 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Porsche 911
Originally Posted by jrcart
Chicago proper or a burb? DuPage or Will I can hook you up, Chicago/Cook you are on your own.
Dupage County.

It happened in Naperville on Washington Street heading north between Diehl and Warrenville.

If you can hook me up, that would be great.

Thank you very much.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
It was only a matter of time before you post this thread B... slowwwwwww downnnnnnnnn before "you go to jail" . LOL
Old 03-28-2013, 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Wow another speeding thread by the OP
Dumb choice dude
Doing 40+ in a commercial neighborhood with three signaled intersections is not good
Old 03-28-2013, 10:18 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 CLS63 S-AMG
Originally Posted by Roswell
It was only a matter of time before you post this thread B... slowwwwwww downnnnnnnnn before "you go to jail" . LOL
And before it does...

The OP is asking a question to help find a lawyer, he didn't ask to get lectured to by his father or mother. We are all guilty at one point or another of speeding and as the OP mentioned it was on the same stretch of empty road that he regularly on goes.

If you drive an amg and your telling me that you don't have a street or two that you regularly go on that you consider some what "safe" to hit it a little on then why do you have the car? I cant speak for everyone but I am sure not all of us hit up the track every weekend. We all know speeding isn't safe so leave the hypocritical comments to your self.

To the op what did he write you up for? Reckless driving?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dupage County.

It happened in Naperville on Washington Street heading north between Diehl and Warrenville.

If you can hook me up, that would be great.

Thank you very much.
Naperville cops are the worst...I have lived here pretty much my entire life. Want to know the irony in all of this, you got stopped 200 ft away from a race track that I bet you did not even know existed. Next time you cross that bridge over 88 look into the BP Oil campus, they have a test track, when we were young we used to sneak our motorcycles on it at night, it was awesome. It used to be a complete 1.75 mile oval but I heard they recently lopped it in half, now it is like a .75 mile straight away with a round skidpad at both ends.

Call Paul Moreschi (630)705-0050, he is out of Oakbrook, he specailizes in Dupage, mostly criminal, DUI and "bigger" traffic violations. I would say this falls under "bigger" since you were double the limit and the states attorney or judge can up it to reckless driving and an automatic 1yr suspension if he sees fit. The one thing you have going for you is everyone hates Naperville cops including most of the judges. Ever hear the story about the Naperville cop that gave another Naperville cop a DUI and he was just barely over the limit, or the naperville cop that had a pregnant judges wife handcuffed and her car impounded over expired tags? Both true stories. I am actually suprised the cop did not hit you with reckless on the spot and tow and impound your car, happens all the time. If he wanted to be real cool he could have wrote you for 69mph so you would not be double. Expect the States Attorney to try to up it to reckless on your court day, they are scum.

Paul has got me out of a ton of crap in the past, he is good, one of the best. Tell him Jim Stancel sent you.

Last edited by jrcart; 03-28-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
75 in a 35.. never, that is just plain stupid, 100 in a 65 yes, still stupid.. but less chance someone is going to pull into the road from a cross street, or a pedestrian pops out into the road..

he may as well have done 50 in a 15 school zone...
Old 03-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Kaiba
You should stick to your Jetta dude..
LOL
Old 03-28-2013, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by moosejaw
Wow another speeding thread by the OP
Dumb choice dude
Doing 40+ in a commercial neighborhood with three signaled intersections is not good
It is actually a wide stretch of road that does not see much traffic that basically is just a long overpass over the expressway. There are some apratment buildings at one end but before you get to them there are not even any side roads people can exit on, probably one of the safer areas to exceed the speed limit.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 AM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Too many to list
Cool Look at the pretty lights in my rear view mirror...lol

U got to hate it, but it's better than hitting some Kid in another location one day that seemed, "safe..."

This is OP's, as well as the rest of us, warning to be very cognizant of our, even occasionally, lead footedness.

I thank OP for posting, and for reminding us that with great power should come great control...
Old 03-28-2013, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by jrcart
there are not even any side roads people can exit on, probably one of the safer areas to exceed the speed limit.
By 40 mph?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 PM

AMG
Originally Posted by Blown63
And before it does...

The OP is asking a question to help find a lawyer, he didn't ask to get lectured to by his father or mother. We are all guilty at one point or another of speeding and as the OP mentioned it was on the same stretch of empty road that he regularly on goes.

If you drive an amg and your telling me that you don't have a street or two that you regularly go on that you consider some what "safe" to hit it a little on then why do you have the car? I cant speak for everyone but I am sure not all of us hit up the track every weekend. We all know speeding isn't safe so leave the hypocritical comments to your self.

Did you see anyone of the other threads by OP ?
"Reckless driving" "I'm going to jail" "I want more power but I can't handle 200hp" "I'm 15 and I have 600hp"

Try looking for OP's threads and be back after No offense.

I surely "often" do reckless driving but I just don't shout about it all over the board......
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
I'm sure we've all done it or been close. OP, isn't making excuses or calling BS, he's just asking for help. Sure, we could all pounce on OP, but a) that probably won't change his behavior, and b) doesn't help answer his question.

bsmooth7, I hope you're able to get this sorted out favorably.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
The problem is, based on his previous posts, his behaviour is not only a danger to himself, but to everyone else around him.

Yes we have all done something stupid at one point.. but this kid seems to be doing stupid **** all the time.

In VA/MD (not sure about DC), you do double the limit and get caught, say bye bye to your license for a good long time.. even more so if you are under 18.

Go back to driving your jetta for a while till you learn to respect those around you.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:11 PM

CLK63 Black Series

Never say never !
Old 03-28-2013, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Chill bro, I know B better than u do.. Plus can u read the LOL.. I was just picking on him.. But yeah, if u follow all his thread about speeding, scaring his gf away & recently thanking his lucky star for not going to jail.. Then yes, I have the right to advise him to slow down a bit before he kill someone or himself.

And before it does...

Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom

75 in 35...whoa.. Now that wouldn't happen in a Jetta ..would it?

Actually, based on your previous ramblings you were probably over-speeding all the time, in your Jetta too.

I won't bad mouth you or spew rubbish against you in this thread, but, here's hoping you learn something positive from this experience and that reflects in your future communication.

Good Luck.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Btw, Blown63 u will thx all the members who is giving him words of wisdom.. And hope he applies it while on the track with u at the Chicago event.. Cuz u might want to watch ur rear view mirror for a black C63 driven by B Schumacher. Haha!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 CLS63 S-AMG
Chill bro, I know B better than u do.. Plus can u read the LOL.. I was just picking on him.. But yeah, if u follow all his thread about speeding, scaring his gf away & recently thanking his lucky star for not going to jail.. Then yes, I have the right to advise him to slow down a bit before he kill someone or himself.

Roswell, I wasn't personally attacking I didn't mean it to come off that way. You guys are right I didn't realize he was the same one who posted all those other threads. Honestly like Kaiba said you can do what you want just don't go around on forums posting it.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Roswell, I wasn't personally attacking I didn't mean it to come off that way. You guys are right I didn't realize he was the same one who posted all those other threads. Honestly like Kaiba said you can do what you want just don't go around on forums posting it.
My sentiments exactly
Old 03-28-2013, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No offense taken bro, I got to know B from the first day he joined this forum.. I felt bad for him as well at first cuz everyone were bashing him for his multiple posts about the delivery of his car.. But after a while, we became friend through PM.. So I don't hesitate one bit to smack him behind the head when he posts smth foolish. Lol

P.S same story with Guilty. *spanking his butt* lol
Old 03-28-2013, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Back to the important question: what is that video in moosejaw's sig and how can I make that my ringtone?
Old 03-28-2013, 03:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2006 C55 AMG
Btw, Blown63 u will thx all the members who is giving him words of wisdom.. And hope he applies it while on the track with u at the Chicago event.. Cuz u might want to watch ur rear view mirror for a black C63 driven by B Schumacher. Haha!
After next week I think Blown63 will have pretty much have everything in his rear view mirror...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need Chicago Lawyer: 75 in a 35