C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

How many kms/ mls have you done with your supercharged C63?

Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
How many kms/ mls have you done with your supercharged C63?

For those who have a supercharged C63, stock motor or built, how many kms or miles have you travelled since being charged? Is it your daily driver? Have you had any issues? If you don't want to post here you can pm me.

Thanks
H
Old 03-28-2013, 09:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
I just started so 1000km no issues and its my daily drive. Running built motor and transmission on standard 3.0 pulley 11psi daily.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
George vids plsssss.

Nice to see its your DD. mine is my primary car in the summer.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by GeorgeSmooth
I just started so 1000km no issues and its my daily drive. Running built motor and transmission on standard 3.0 pulley 11psi daily.
I did not know it was on the road, congrats, how do you like it?
Old 03-29-2013, 06:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
Originally Posted by jrcart
I did not know it was on the road, congrats, how do you like it?
Thanks, the linear power delivery takes a lot of getting use to in terms of rate of acceleration. I have had strong boosted turbo cars which give that midrange rush all of a sudden but this is a like a monster naturally aspirated car with the revs climbing and the car becoming stronger as they do.
I am about 6 weeks out from running the high boost pulley due to lack of high octane fuel but I have bought enough to last me the whole year. I am sure with the higher boost the feel is going to be completely different again.
The tuning on the car is very refined and it makes for a excellent daily driver which I am super happy about. Coupled with the valvetronic exhaust I have the best of all worlds.
Fitting the Prior design widebody kit next week is the next step then wheels and suspension and project finished.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Thanks, the linear power delivery takes a lot of getting use to in terms of rate of acceleration. I have had strong boosted turbo cars which give that midrange rush all of a sudden but this is a like a monster naturally aspirated car with the revs climbing and the car becoming stronger as they do.
I am about 6 weeks out from running the high boost pulley due to lack of high octane fuel but I have bought enough to last me the whole year. I am sure with the higher boost the feel is going to be completely different again.
The tuning on the car is very refined and it makes for a excellent daily driver which I am super happy about. Coupled with the valvetronic exhaust I have the best of all worlds.
Fitting the Prior design widebody kit next week is the next step then wheels and suspension and project finished.
"Project finished" that never happens
Old 03-29-2013, 12:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e63 NA
Sick man! Cant' wait to see the kit on, GL.