C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

MHP question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 09:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C63 AMG
Thumbs down MHP question...

Does anyone else on here have issues with MHP delivering on parts or promises?

Feel free to PM me your response if you do not want to post here. Just feeling like the run-around has taken its toll and we are out of time for ricer games.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Do a search & u will find tons of infos on MHP. They are banned from this forum btw.

Let's hope this thread doesn't escalate to another MHP war. Lol
Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my wife bananas! :D
this should be good.

try to do a quick search on MHP. They make some pretty sweet products but it seems like their service is either a homerun or a total miss
Old 04-11-2013, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
MHP still owes me a couple grand...

I have heard from several people MHP is on the verge of going out of business. The owner Andy is a shady character and several of his other business ventures were investigated for having too many Better Business Bureau complaints. Google "Andrew Cluck Businesses" or "Andrew Cluck Complaints" to find links to complaints.....yes he ownded a diaper company scamming unsuspecting moms.

If I were you I would contest the charges with your credit card company right away.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:34 AM

2010 C63 AMG
Angry

Pass the Popcorn!!

I was given some stories about MHP customers in Kuwait and other areas who were stuck with their cars having massive issues. It seems my business partner is no stranger to this having waited a year for parts.

Now when the time has come to deliver or else, its getting deep. Anyone have boots we can borrow too?

***MODS*** You can lock or delete this thread, I think it has served its purpose. I wanted to find out if we were alone in this issue but it is very apparent we are not.

Last edited by AutoTech Racing; 04-11-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
I had no problems when I bought my headers.

If he doesnt have them in stock, you can be waiting for them to be made.

Never used any of his tunes as there was too much controversy. But his headers are rock solid and some of the nicest I have seen.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:45 AM

2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Merc63
I had no problems when I bought my headers.

If he doesnt have them in stock, you can be waiting for them to be made.

Never used any of his tunes as there was too much controversy. But his headers are rock solid and some of the nicest I have seen.
The headers are nice... for the price they should be ceramic coated which is something we will unfortunately have to do AFTER OLOA.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
I used to think the headers were expensive too. Then I ordered some pipe and a megaphone from burns stainless to fab an exhaust for the bike, just the stainless pipe was 600 bucks for not nearly as much stainless as the headers.. That doesn't even include fabing it.. luckily I have a TIG and my lil bro is a champ welder. So MHP has to buy the pipe and pay a guy to fab it, kind of puts the price into prospective.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:15 AM

2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Merc63
I used to think the headers were expensive too. Then I ordered some pipe and a megaphone from burns stainless to fab an exhaust for the bike, just the stainless pipe was 600 bucks for not nearly as much stainless as the headers.. That doesn't even include fabing it.. luckily I have a TIG and my lil bro is a champ welder. So MHP has to buy the pipe and pay a guy to fab it, kind of puts the price into prospective.
Yeah, but it shouldn't take a year to get the parts... AFTER being paid.

Nor should the parts paid for be shipped to someone else, forcing us to collect them from another person.

Like I said before, I have the info I wanted. Moving on to letting Real Professionals tune the car!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AutoTech Racing

Nor should the parts paid for be shipped to someone else, forcing us to collect them from another person.

Like I said before, I have the info I wanted. Moving on to letting Real Professionals tune the car!
A Year???????? Wow man, terrible. Sorry to say it but you're screwed!

Please do not have the mods remove this thread, people need to know what is going on and not to order from this theif!

Last edited by jrcart; 04-11-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lol it seems like MHP has a tendency to ship parts to the wrong people... ouch.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It's clear that he robs Peter to pay Paul and then ships to Jessica who pays for his vacation under the guise of his tuning is mandatory. Problem is that he has been living off of the generosity of my business partner who has waited 16 months for his car at a shop in California while they held him hostage over going out of business and moving, to now waiting longer for parts which have yet to be delivered.

I'm very inclined to show up with The Sheriff and a Court order to seize any and all his assets til a Court can decide who all he owes money to. The State of Florida loves to make money off seized property... I know, I buy a lot of it at auctions.
The only problem with that is he is in Ohio and he has no assets. He operates out ouf his mothers or grandmothers house. He does not have a "facility" everything is outsourced.....you know what they say, Can't get blood from a turnip.

Please elaborate on your buddies car in california for 16 months, who held car hostage?
Old 04-11-2013, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
The only problem with that is he is in Ohio and he has no assets. He operates out ouf his mothers or grandmothers house. He does not have a "facility" everything is outsourced.....you know what they say, Can't get blood from a turnip.

Please elaborate on your buddies car in california for 16 months, who held car hostage?
i always thought it was water from a rock

but yes, OP please elaborate. Plus, hopefully more members can chime in with their experiences. Some members I know have almost like a direct link to Andy so maybe they can inquire on your behalf.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Originally Posted by Fung63
lol it seems like MHP has a tendency to ship parts to the wrong people... ouch.
Come on Tim, we all know it's Fedex/Ups fault *cough cough*
Old 04-11-2013, 01:20 PM

2010 C63 AMG
If he is living with his mom or whomever, it doesn't matter. He is conducting business from their property, establishing online sales Nationally and International commerce which has a whole new set of laws which help the consumer. I wonder how mommy would feel knowing she can lose her house and be sued for his actions.

I began this thread to see if I was alone in this fight for an understandably good reason. I'm new to this site and to the MB World so my street cred is really thin til we win our OLOA2013 class, make our simple close out part and deliver to our hopeful customers who want one. So I'm not going to bash others when I haven't proven anything more than being a victim at this time. I just hope others can do as I am and investigate those who are ripping off the community.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:37 PM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Man..I wish you had made this thread before you conducted business with that con artist.

He does not Fabricate, tune, nor design any of his advertised products that you see on his pathetic website. He does get them from reputable people and only resells them as third party with private label (for an insane higher price).

Many of my friends in the Middle-East were ripped off by that low-life. I also heard he is going out of business. With the way, he is doing business, you know that it wont last for long

Anyway, I really hope you find a solution. Thank you for posting and good luck man.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If he is living with his mom or whomever, it doesn't matter. He is conducting business from their property, establishing online sales Nationally and International commerce which has a whole new set of laws which help the consumer. I wonder how mommy would feel knowing she can lose her house and be sued for his actions.

I began this thread to see if I was alone in this fight for an understandably good reason. I'm new to this site and to the MB World so my street cred is really thin til we win our OLOA2013 class, make our simple close out part and deliver to our hopeful customers who want one. So I'm not going to bash others when I haven't proven anything more than being a victim at this time. I just hope others can do as I am and investigate those who are ripping off the community.
Sounds like you know more on the topic than I do, if I were you I would ge the ball rolling on legal action now becuase I have a feeling the line of pissed off customers will not be a short line.

As for you investigating him or this situation it has already been done for your, use the search tool and you will find some interesting stories.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Fung63
i always thought it was water from a rock

but yes, OP please elaborate. Plus, hopefully more members can chime in with their experiences. Some members I know have almost like a direct link to Andy so maybe they can inquire on your behalf.

A stone... Cant get blood from a stone...

I think its squeeze blood out of a turnip.

This though...

yes he ownded a diaper company scamming unsuspecting moms
Old 04-11-2013, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Never bought anything from MHP and only PM'd him a few times so I don't have a fight in this. I just wonder who his attorney is because he has a knack of scaring off potential competitors like American Racing Headers (I think that is the name of the company that was contemplating producting headers for our cars).
Old 04-11-2013, 02:38 PM

2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by propain
A stone... Cant get blood from a stone...

I think its squeeze blood out of a turnip.

This though...

Is there such a thing as a Pre-MILF?

He May have been onto something there.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Another Fine Story from Mr. Cluck!!!! (What an appropriate last name BTW) I sent my ECU to him via Fedex and Fedex opened the box and shoved a screwdriver into the circuit board and then sealed it back up and sent it to Andy!!!

Last edited by immelman; 04-11-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by immelman
Another Fine Story from Mr. Cluck!!!! (What an appropriate last name BTW) I sent my ECU to him via Fedex and Fedex opened the box and shoved a screwdriver into the circuit board and then sealed it back up and sent it to Andy!!!
...And Andy actually expected you to beleive that story???? I bet FedEx does stuff like that all the time to customers for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jrcart
...And Andy actually expected you to beleive that story???? I bet FedEx does stuff like that all the time to customers for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Nah, Fedex was going to tune my ECU for me so Andy didn't have to in Grandma's basement.

Hey jrcart I'll bet Andy's tuning could turn your 1000HP monster into a Nuclear Bomb with one line of his code.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
^LMAO
Old 04-11-2013, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by immelman
Nah, Fedex was going to tune my ECU for me so Andy didn't have to in Grandma's basement.

Hey jrcart I'll bet Andy's tuning could turn your 1000HP monster into a Nuclear Bomb with one line of his code.
Andy does not write any code but I do not doubt that he could blow it up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP question...