C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Spoiled myself today with a Eurocharged tune on my P31 Sedan!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Spoiled myself today with a Eurocharged tune on my P31 Sedan!

Okay so as many of you know I was VERY hesitant on getting a tune and very skeptical of the gains on a P31 C63. Well today at the Markham C63 Meet I had a nice chat with Mike and Barry again and decided I wasnt going to wait until the Kingston meet in June and chose to give myself a treat and tune my car which would hopefully satisfy me until my Forgestars come in (if they ever do lol). Well I joked around with Mike and he said he would give me the V4 tune at 4:30pm when the meet was over for me to try and if I liked it I could pay for it. I drove over with Shades (who wanted a reflash from V3 to V4) and met Mike in an underground Parking lot. Their server was down but he managed to call Jerry down in Houston who literally pulled over while he was driving to send us the file! -I have never seen such amazing customer service! Mike worked his magic and just after 5pm we were done. I took the car for a spin in the underground first and noticed the difference right away. First off the power delivery changes. The throttle is by far more crisp in all modes. C is amazing but when I went into S+ the shifts were UNREAL! The car definitely feels stronger too. So I paid for the tune and drove home for dinner.

Lucky me had a 40 min mostly hwy and country back-roads drive home. Lets just say I REALLY opened up the car and my god is it ever more brilliant. The car accelerates faster for sure but how hard it pulls above 100km/h is what I noticed most. Im not just saying things because honestly I didnt want a tune for the longest time and thought it was useless. I thought Id try it out and there is definitely a difference on the P31 car which is noticeable immediately. I will dyno the car in the coming months and let you all know what comes of that. In the meantime I will be getting use to slamming all this power down through my crappy winter tires until my summer wheels get here. I couldnt be more satisfied and think its the best money spent on performance by far.

For those of you humming and hawing about tuning a P31 car I strongly recommend you do no matter the tune. There is more performance and a better driving C63 out there to be had. I was extremely happy with the customer service of Eurocharged and have never seen this out of many companies. Not only that but things just worked smoothy and my overall experience was a great one.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:12 PM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W204
This is interesting considering I always wondered if I should chip my P31 car.

Thanks!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my wife bananas! :D
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
Okay so as many of you know I was VERY hesitant on getting a tune and very skeptical of the gains on a P31 C63. Well today at the Markham C63 Meet I had a nice chat with Mike and Barry again and decided I wasnt going to wait until the Kingston meet in June and chose to give myself a treat and tune my car which would hopefully satisfy me until my Forgestars come in (if they ever do lol). Well I joked around with Mike and he said he would give me the V4 tune at 4:30pm when the meet was over for me to try and if I liked it I could pay for it. I drove over with Shades (who wanted a reflash from V3 to V4) and met Mike in an underground Parking lot. Their server was down but he managed to call Jerry down in Houston who literally pulled over while he was driving to send us the file! -I have never seen such amazing customer service! Mike worked his magic and just after 5pm we were done. I took the car for a spin in the underground first and noticed the difference right away. First off the power delivery changes. The throttle is by far more crisp in all modes. C is amazing but when I went into S+ the shifts were UNREAL! The car definitely feels stronger too. So I paid for the tune and drove home for dinner.

Lucky me had a 40 min mostly hwy and country back-roads drive home. Lets just say I REALLY opened up the car and my god is it ever more brilliant. The car accelerates faster for sure but how hard it pulls above 100km/h is what I noticed most. Im not just saying things because honestly I didnt want a tune for the longest time and thought it was useless. I thought Id try it out and there is definitely a difference on the P31 car which is noticeable immediately. I will dyno the car in the coming months and let you all know what comes of that. In the meantime I will be getting use to slamming all this power down through my crappy winter tires until my summer wheels get here. I couldnt be more satisfied and think its the best money spent on performance by far.

For those of you humming and hawing about tuning a P31 car I strongly recommend you do no matter the tune. There is more performance and a better driving C63 out there to be had. I was extremely happy with the customer service of Eurocharged and have never seen this out of many companies. Not only that but things just worked smoothy and my overall experience was a great one.
hmmm seems more like a drug deal to me lolz

i heard that the tune can make the exhaust note louder... did you notice that as well?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Fung63
hmmm seems more like a drug deal to me lolz

i heard that the tune can make the exhaust note louder... did you notice that as well?
Haha funny you say that cause yes it was a bit louder!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
Haha funny you say that cause yes it was a bit louder!
like it wasn't loud enough already? hahahahaha!

I guess I'm getting a EC tune sooner then I thought.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:34 PM

2011 C63 AMG
Car is looking great, are your taillights tinted at all? Also do you still have the chrome top on your door handles? Glad to hear you are pleased with the tune even on the P31.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
I live in same county as eurocharged and work 3 miles away. I guess, I am gonna be making a stop there on my way back home soon.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LAMB09
Car is looking great, are your taillights tinted at all? Also do you still have the chrome top on your door handles? Glad to hear you are pleased with the tune even on the P31.
Thanks! Yes they are a light smoke tint with the centers cut out so it pops more and I had my chrome door handle inserts wrapped black! -they look painted! Yes I was VERY Skeptical on the tune but once you try it after driving your car stock first its extremely obvious! I drove again tonight and it just feels that much stronger!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
I'm glad u like ur new tune Sajun!! Enjoy bro!!
Old 04-15-2013, 01:13 AM

C63
Those of you on the fence about getting a tune for cars equipped with P31 pkg, I don't know what you are waiting for, there have been several post about this already.

the fact is the tune works, P31 or non-P31
Old 04-15-2013, 01:17 AM

2012 C63 Coupe. Eurocharged, Charcoal Filters Removed, R-S3 Tires
I was convincing you to do this tune a year ago after I tuned mine if you remember. Your scepticism was always around P31

I normally change my cars once a year and absolutely all of them were tuned by me one way or another. Eurocharged ECU tune gave me by far the best results for the money I paid.

Eurocharged should raise the prices!!! lmao
Old 04-15-2013, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 107 Likes on 75 Posts
2018 AMG GTR, 2017 GLS63, 2019 C63s
VaclavSV, I have been following every single post about tune only-ing a P31 and have been thinking for the past couple of months to just do it. I think the option Mike gave you to essentially test the tune goes a long way. I am guessing you used a handheld during your "drug deal."

Which tuners have handheld option beside OE and Eurocharged?
Old 04-15-2013, 04:46 AM

2012 C63 AMG
Good for you dude! I'm so happy for you! I swear some of these guys don't know what they're missing! Lol Don't let any of the douche canoes out there tell you it's **not worth it.** lol drive it hard & have fun! I absolutely love my Weistec Tune and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Go Canada! ;-)

Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
Jerry is the man when it comes to customer service. Happy customer and will go back to him for my CLS.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:20 AM

Very nice... let us know how it goes down the line.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:28 AM

your mom
So do I say bye bye warranty in case the I get it tuned.....
Old 04-15-2013, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
Did you get the hand-held programmer as well?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,574 Likes on 927 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Thought you were getting a CTS-V?
Old 04-15-2013, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Thought you were getting a CTS-V?
We are! ... go read deeper into that thread. Trading a TT in on the CTS-V then trading the CTS-V back in on a 2014 E63!
Old 04-15-2013, 03:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e63 NA
Originally Posted by USCGTO
So do I say bye bye warranty in case the I get it tuned.....
Most tuners will reflash to stock for free (and typically can do this remote) if you are worried about invalidating your warranty. Depending on what service you are doing...most of the time they wouldn't even know you had done a ECU tune unless they went looking for it.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 AM

2011 C63 AMG
God I have been toying with the idea of getting this tune for over a month now. I think its time to bite the bullet and just do it!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by noXor
God I have been toying with the idea of getting this tune for over a month now. I think its time to bite the bullet and just do it!
Just do it! I was the same way and couldnt pull the trigger everytime I had a chance. Im so glad I finally did!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Anyone local to OP with a 2012 stock p31 want to make some runs?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 AM

your mom
I am stock. But I am in Houston, TX/
Old 04-16-2013, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Tons of C63's rolling around Toronto (guessing Toronto OP?) there has to be a stock 2012+ P31 out there willing to run!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spoiled myself today with a Eurocharged tune on my P31 Sedan!