C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Ipe exhaust vs MHP exhaust??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 05:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Ipe exhaust vs MHP exhaust??

Hi guys im looking to purchase the whole exhaust sistem but don't know which is better i saw the dyno ipe gain is 100hp? Don't know how true this is! So nead some help I know lot of guys and my close friends have a MHP!
Old 04-18-2013, 06:10 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 Coupe
Your albanian Right? i think you know my bro inlaw Omer whatsup man

IPE is good if you want to do there full exhaust system with the valves so it quiet when you want it and then hit a button it gets crazy loud.

MHP is shady as hell I wouldnt deal with them bro they have been screwing alot of ppl over lately by taking there money and not delivering products.

I would consider MBH i ordered there headers they should be coming in next week ... They have bigger primary size and should give you more power then IPE with the right tune( weistec eurocharge, or OE tuning) but they will be loud 100% of the time. Just make sure you get an X pipe with the MBH it will quiet it down a little and give you more power its a $400 dollar option def worth it.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Ezec63

IPE is good if you want to do there full exhaust system with the valves so it quiet when you want it and then hit a button it gets crazy loud.

MHP is shady as hell I wouldnt deal with them bro they have been screwing alot of ppl over lately by taking there money and not delivering products.

I would consider MBH i ordered there headers they should be coming in next week ... They have bigger primary size and should give you more power then IPE with the right tune( weistec eurocharge, or OE tuning) but they will be loud 100% of the time. Just make sure you get an X pipe with the MBH it will quiet it down a little and give you more power its a $400 dollar option def worth it.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 PM

C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Originally Posted by Ezec63

Lmao yes I am Albanian and I do know Omar very well, thanx for being honest so I guess I will be waiting for you to hear your system then! But what's up with this Dyno 100hp with that ipe system is that right
Old 04-18-2013, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
I think the 100hp gain is from stock nontuned to tuned+long tube headers and full exhaust. seems possible.

and please read all the MHP threads before making a decision about them.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 Coupe
Lol cool small world bro he was just telling me about your car a couple weeks ago i thought he said you were selling?
Yea for sure im getting it in next week and then sending it out to Swaintech to get ceramic coated to hold the heat in so the engine bay doesnt get to hot. That should take 2 weeks so theyll be on in about a month. Im going to do the x pipe to the stock resonator and stock mufflers so it shouldnt be TO loud well see what your opinion is lmao are you looking to get them soon?

Maybe IPE is claiming gains of 100 from a stock car? A tune adds about 60 horsepower give or take and MBH/MHP headers should give you atleast 40 wheel horsepower so 100 isnt off from the gains from a stock car. But if you already have a tune it wont be 100hp more like 50-60 crank hp or 40 wheel hp.
IMO MBH with X pipe will get you the best performance and they are cool to deal with.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by natman316
I think the 100hp gain is from stock nontuned to tuned+long tube headers and full exhaust. seems possible.

and please read all the MHP threads before making a decision about them.
Yes, make sure you read them, especially this one.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-question.html

MHP sucks, beware
Old 04-18-2013, 07:01 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
Forgive me if I'm wrong here...

But aren't larger than 1 7/8's primaries only good for forced induction? These cars N/A love having some back pressure than no back pressure at all. Heck even my E55 long tubes I was told to go 1 7/8...

I may be confused..
Old 04-18-2013, 07:02 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
a car
IPE makes a great product.

Let me know if you want some pricing, systems are ready to ship
Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Goni ill sell u my MHP set up if you want it.

For NA its the best set up track proven .
Ask petro he had both MHP and MBH headers and he will tell you for NA MHP headers are the best.

If you think to do supercharger in the future then get the MBH set up.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:43 AM

C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Originally Posted by mthis

For NA its the best set up track proven .
Ask petro he had both MHP and MBH headers and he will tell you for NA MHP headers are the best.

If you think to do supercharger in the future then get the MBH set up.
Haji I definitely down the road wanna put supercharger but when I saw this Dyno reading 100p with ipe system but I know you have mhp long tubes and lot of other guys here so I wanted to know what would be my best way to go but since I'm going to do sch down the road you recommend mbh you mean only headers or complete system?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63, '78 LS1 280Z, '71 240Zt, '87 Grand National, '01 F150
Originally Posted by mthis
This, PM me a price on your setup. I'm interested.

Joe
Old 04-19-2013, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
If anyone from Toronto is interested in the full system (Headers to Tips) I am able to work on a VERY good deal but need at least 5 committed cars! I have 2 so far! PM me if you want a bit of information but its something Im not disclosed to share unless youre local to Toronto. Not only will we be able to get a wicked deal on the system (lowest price Ive seen) but we will also get an awesome price from Speedstar to install all of the systems on our cars!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
If anyone from Toronto is interested in the full system (Headers to Tips) I am able to work on a VERY good deal but need at least 5 committed cars! I have 2 so far! PM me if you want a bit of information but its something Im not disclosed to share unless youre local to Toronto. Not only will we be able to get a wicked deal on the system (lowest price Ive seen) but we will also get an awesome price from Speedstar to install all of the systems on our cars!
Hey I am a new C63 owner in Toronto and new to MBworld. Can you PM me on pricing for the IPE system? Also, can you do it without the headers?

DT
Old 04-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
As Tal mentioned we have the full system and just the exhaust section available to ship in a matter on 1-2 days.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by James@ACGAutomotive
As Tal mentioned we have the full system and just the exhaust section available to ship in a matter on 1-2 days.
Just curious on price for MBH headers and x pipe. You Mind PM me price.
If I can sell my MHP set up I might change

Also is there a x pipe back with mufflers system?