C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Three photos from OCMD.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huracan STO
Three photos from OCMD.

Decided to take a trip down to Ocean City MD to hang out with some friends and there was a big car show, meet happening. Besides someone denting my door in a parking lot it was a great time. A few photos that my friend snapped of me.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Great pics...nice white/red contrast....sorry about the dent. I have learned that 90% of humans are idiots when it comes to parking lots. No matter what car you have, the only way to prevent dings is to park faaaar, far away, in left field, in no mans land. Usually the idiots that cause damage to other peoples cars are too lazy to walk 30 yards to get their doritos and mountain dew.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:47 AM

2011 Polar White C63 AMG
Car looks beautiful. Speaking of ocmd, I head there every year for h2o car show weekend. Love the strip. Thousands upon thousands of cars show. Primarily a vw/audi show but it has grown more broad every year with plenty of bmw subaru mb among others. Something worth experiencing in ocmd if you havent.. the entire ocmd strip is practically taken over by the car show for three days.

Last edited by plague; 06-11-2013 at 03:50 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:20 AM

S600
Originally Posted by plague
Car looks beautiful. Speaking of ocmd, I head there every year for h2o car show weekend. Love the strip. Thousands upon thousands of cars show. Primarily a vw/audi show but it has grown more broad every year with plenty of bmw subaru mb among others. Something worth experiencing in ocmd if you havent.. the entire ocmd strip is practically taken over by the car show for three days.
Yea Tom happens to be one of those VW guys also !!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:58 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2000 E55
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Great pics...nice white/red contrast....sorry about the dent. I have learned that 90% of humans are idiots when it comes to parking lots. No matter what car you have, the only way to prevent dings is to park faaaar, far away, in left field, in no mans land. Usually the idiots that cause damage to other peoples cars are too lazy to walk 30 yards to get their doritos and mountain dew.
Great looking car and pictures! Awesome attitude you have for not letting a dent/ding ruin your trip. I know for sure it would have bothered (more like pissed me off) me for weeks if not months! Did you do a paintless dent repair to get the dent out?

I park far far away in the lots and yet "idiots" seems to find me and want to park next to me. It's almost like the more I try to avoid poop the more I step in it. I recently found a small ding on my rear driver side door. It's an eyesore and I think I want to get it removed with the PDR method.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
Once you get that first ding out of the way.. it's the rest don't bother you

I have plenty of little dings and scratches, and while at first I was **** about fixing them (well the scratches anyways) and spent hours polishing and detailing out the scratches I could, I eventually gave up. Driving through DC every day is murder on the car. Once I get a new project to work on that does not take me through DC, I will fix everything up, till then, it is not worth it
Old 07-11-2013, 09:49 AM

2000 E55
Originally Posted by jvanbrecht
Once you get that first ding out of the way.. it's the rest don't bother you

I have plenty of little dings and scratches, and while at first I was **** about fixing them (well the scratches anyways) and spent hours polishing and detailing out the scratches I could, I eventually gave up. Driving through DC every day is murder on the car. Once I get a new project to work on that does not take me through DC, I will fix everything up, till then, it is not worth it
agree...and the best way to enjoy a car (especially a car like this) is to drive it and have fun with it. i envy those like yourself and tomespo who really enjoy their cars and not let somewhat minor things get to them. i'm trying...very hard to follow that route!
Old 07-11-2013, 09:54 AM

C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
tom: nice ride! love how you've done up your C63... yeah i know what you mean wrt the denting in carparks.. i just got one on the driver's side last week!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:05 AM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 S63 AMG S and 2018 GLS450
Love your ride! Whats the specs of the rims and any more pics?
Old 07-11-2013, 10:45 AM

2000 E55
Originally Posted by yazid
tom: nice ride! love how you've done up your C63... yeah i know what you mean wrt the denting in carparks.. i just got one on the driver's side last week!
yeah, that sucks. i guess wait till you get a few more and get the whole panel fixed. i think PDR they charge per panel so 30 dings or 1 ding is same price!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:45 AM

Huracan STO
Originally Posted by LIC63AMG
Great looking car and pictures! Awesome attitude you have for not letting a dent/ding ruin your trip. I know for sure it would have bothered (more like pissed me off) me for weeks if not months! Did you do a paintless dent repair to get the dent out?

I park far far away in the lots and yet "idiots" seems to find me and want to park next to me. It's almost like the more I try to avoid poop the more I step in it. I recently found a small ding on my rear driver side door. It's an eyesore and I think I want to get it removed with the PDR method.
I ended up getting it out by a painless dent removal guy. Cant even tell it was there. The wheels are 19x9 and 19x10 3pc rotiforms with custom offsets. If you have any interest I am a dealer for them shoot me an email info@espospowdercoating.com

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Wheels are actually being finished a different color as I type this
Old 07-11-2013, 11:00 AM

2000 E55
Originally Posted by tomespo
I ended up getting it out by a painless dent removal guy. Cant even tell it was there. The wheels are 19x9 and 19x10 3pc rotiforms with custom offsets. If you have any interest I am a dealer for them shoot me an email info@espospowdercoating.com

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Wheels are actually being finished a different color as I type this
Glad the dent came out. Which guy did you use if you dont mind me asking. I will ask my detailing shop if they have a guy as well. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2013, 11:05 AM

Huracan STO
His name is Myles his direct # is 732-921-7670 he is really good!
Old 07-11-2013, 11:14 AM

2000 E55
Originally Posted by tomespo
His name is Myles his direct # is 732-921-7670 he is really good!
Awesome, Thanks!