C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Wanted to make sure no dealership stiff(507)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Wanted to make sure no dealership stiff(507)

I haven't heard anyone mention it, so I thought I'd post and help out some of our members that might have been "duped" or received delivery of their 507, without this wonderful perk.

The 507 is SUPPOSED to come with a free coupon or admission ticket to the AMG driving school. It was announced a long time ago and some of us may have forgotten. And I fear that some of the dealership's are not providing these to their customers. You may choose any course, but make sure you get yours. Even if you have already taken delivery and did not get it, go back and insist. I fear some of the dealership's are no inclined or paying attention. Or maybe even using them for themselves.

It was announced when the pricing and expected dates were announced. Guys, please take advantage and make sure your dealer cooperates. I have not taken delivery yet and already have discussed and seen my registration packet for the AMG Driving Academy, free with 507 purchase. You will have your choice of courses to attend. I am going to make a road trip out of it.

Anyway, just a friendly reminder from a concerned and fellow member. I want all of you get exactly what you are owed and deserve.

Curious since no one else has mentioned. How many of you were giving the certificate or reminded of this wonderful feature that is supposed to be included with a 507 purchase??
Old 08-11-2013, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG, '13 C350, '11 GLK350
Originally Posted by jordanaf
I haven't heard anyone mention it, so I thought I'd post and help out some of our members that might have been "duped" or received delivery of their 507, without this wonderful perk.

The 507 is SUPPOSED to come with a free coupon or admission ticket to the AMG driving school. It was announced a long time ago and some of us may have forgotten. And I fear that some of the dealership's are not providing these to their customers. You may choose any course, but make sure you get yours. Even if you have already taken delivery and did not get it, go back and insist. I fear some of the dealership's are no inclined or paying attention. Or maybe even using them for themselves.

It was announced when the pricing and expected dates were announced. Guys, please take advantage and make sure your dealer cooperates. I have not taken delivery yet and already have discussed and seen my registration packet for the AMG Driving Academy, free with 507 purchase. You will have your choice of courses to attend. I am going to make a road trip out of it.

Anyway, just a friendly reminder from a concerned and fellow member. I want all of you get exactly what you are owed and deserve.

Curious since no one else has mentioned. How many of you were giving the certificate or reminded of this wonderful feature that is supposed to be included with a 507 purchase??
I haven't heard of a coupon that comes with the cars. Also it isn't just the 507. All new AMG's come with a free basic day at the driving academy. If you called the driving academy with your VIN it shouldn't be a problem. There is no need to stress about this.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG 507 Edition
We dont get that offer here in Australia.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jordanaf

All new AMG purchases qualify you for free entry for the Basic Course of the AMG Driving Academy. I recently just scheduled a class coming up in October. Contact them on this site and provide them with your VIN. http://www.amgacademy.com/program/of...reward-program
Old 08-11-2013, 11:35 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 G63 AMG
Yep any new amg. I've already done the basic course so I plan to do the upgrade. Amazing experience.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Oh, I didn't know that as I've never been offered this.

And "///AMG 6.3", I'm not stressed at all. I was trying to help out anyone taking delivery that might not know. I've already gotten mine.