C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Dashcmd app cel code delete?

Old 06-20-2013, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Dashcmd app cel code delete?

Heres my sitch...

So I installed K&N filters on my C63 before I loaded the euro charged tune and now it threw the P0171 CEL Code. like a dumb *** I stripped one of the screws on the airbox It's all the way in so I can't take it off to put back the original filters back in. I use the ODBII wifi reader and the IOS app "Dashcmd" which is awesome except I can't clear the cel codes. There is an option to do so in the software but it doesn't actually delete the code. The dealership here is a bunch of *******s and say I gotta book 2 weeks in advance and it's a 2 hour job. All I need is the code to clear long enough to load the tune so everything evens out, anyone know how to remedy the situation without dealing with the dealership or replacing the filters to stock? all software is up to date and I am using the my genius device with the euro charged V4 tune.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 06-20-2013, 06:12 PM

c63amg
Try to disconnect your battery overnight. ECU memory should be gone in the morning when you put battery back. ECU will also relearn itself to adapt to whatever filter you put in.
Good luck.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:47 PM

C63 AMG
The battery disconnect didnt work...