A collection of Videos of my header exhaust mods on a few of my AMGs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 08:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
A collection of Videos of my header exhaust mods on a few of my AMGs

Here are a couple of videos strung together of some of my AMGs. Except for the ML63 they are all supercharged. All of them have extensive exhaust mods with the only real commonality being the absence of secondary cats and the primaries are all replaced with hiflow cats.

The C63 has car graphic headers, 100 cell cats, combo H pipe with resonators and stock mufflers.

The CLK has Defilippo long tube headers 200 cell cats, enormous resonators, H pipe and stock mufflers.

The SL has Defllippo long tubes, 200 cell cats, H pipe resonators and stock mufflers.

The ML has Vath exhaust manifold with shorty headers and large diameter down pipes, sports cats, no resonators and Mille Miglia mufflers

Whats amazing to me is how different they all sound. Anyone with longtube headers knows its a bit of a chore getting the volume down to an acceptable level that will not **** of the neighbours and allow you to really drive aggressively in suburbia without looking like a clown so many iterations of exhaust have been tried on the cars to get them at least to the right decibel level. The CLK is by far the loudest inferno (despite about 2 feet of resonators on each bank) with the most crackling. It scares the crap out of most people. The SL has the deepest overall tone and is just magic in person. The ML remains the toughest sounding SUV I have heard, if I do say so myself. Hope you guys enjoy ( videos cant really do justice but gives you a flavour)!

Old 06-25-2013, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Thank mav just what I was waiting for ur a champion mate

Your sl sounds the best by far I love the tone it is simple beautiful even on utube

I love love to hear the kleeman c63 one day

Thanks again
Old 06-25-2013, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
Thanks mate. I will do a video of C63 BS next time i get to the far mand give it a good clean!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 ML63 AMG
Best of the best. Great stable. Thanks for the videos
Old 06-26-2013, 11:17 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 C63S AMG SEDAN
You are my hero! What an incredible collection, very nice.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by Maverick1975
Here are a couple of videos strung together of some of my AMGs. Except for the ML63 they are all supercharged. All of them have extensive exhaust mods with the only real commonality being the absence of secondary cats and the primaries are all replaced with hiflow cats.

The C63 has car graphic headers, 100 cell cats, combo H pipe with resonators and stock mufflers.

The CLK has Defilippo long tube headers 200 cell cats, enormous resonators, H pipe and stock mufflers.

The SL has Defllippo long tubes, 200 cell cats, H pipe resonators and stock mufflers.

The ML has Vath exhaust manifold with shorty headers and large diameter down pipes, sports cats, no resonators and Mille Miglia mufflers

Whats amazing to me is how different they all sound. Anyone with longtube headers knows its a bit of a chore getting the volume down to an acceptable level that will not **** of the neighbours and allow you to really drive aggressively in suburbia without looking like a clown so many iterations of exhaust have been tried on the cars to get them at least to the right decibel level. The CLK is by far the loudest inferno (despite about 2 feet of resonators on each bank) with the most crackling. It scares the crap out of most people. The SL has the deepest overall tone and is just magic in person. The ML remains the toughest sounding SUV I have heard, if I do say so myself. Hope you guys enjoy ( videos cant really do justice but gives you a flavour)!

AMG modified header video collection - YouTube

ML63 AMG with Vath V63RS tuning , Expression bodykit and Mille Miglia exhaust - YouTube
Nice collection and thanks for sharing. It is amazing how many different tones there are from the same motor. You did a good job of making them all sound unique.

Question, if I may ask why did you go with the Kleemann supercharger with your C63BS vs Weistec on all the other cars?

Thank you and enjoy all of your M156s lol.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Good job man. Your cars sound wicked!
I like the SL and ML ones. Deeper tones which are closer to an AMG sound.
But yeah the CLK BS is loud as well as the sedan