C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

ANDY/MHP ..Please Read Before Dealing with him.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63, SL 550 Sport,C63 Coupe On the Way!!
ANDY/MHP ..Please Read Before Dealing with him.

Here are some good articles I thought I should highlight to consumers before dealing with this guy:

both of these articles were posted by Joseph Wilka from Bnzboost.com on another forum

MHP (Modern Horsepower / Andrew Cluck) in deep trouble? Failing to deliver products? Making threats to IB and others regarding negative threats?
"I keep getting pm's on this topic as MHP is being discussed on other forums with lot's of edits/deletes taking place but just thought I would put up the details in case further edits are made as this won't be disappearing from here. I have no respect for Andrew Cluck and personally I think it's about time for him to finally just get completely out of the business. He's failed, he's burned bridges, he owes people money, it's time to go. The sooner this happens the better.

We all know there are members here whom he owes money but there are also apparently other members in order places whom he has taken money from and has yet to deliver products. I don't know all the details but let's see what we can dig up. I do know threats have been sent to IB regarding this topic trying to get it pulled.

This originated here with someone trying to get their parts:"

Another good article:
The final nail in the MHP (Modern Horsepower / Andrew Cluck) "tuner" coffin? MHP business done? MHP M156 63 AMG "records" actually belong to another tuner
"MHP. Modern Horsepower. Andrew Cluck. These names are all known on the Mercedes-Benz forums but for the wrong reasons. For years, MHP has used forums to try to push their products stating they are the best and using drag racing records as the reasoning for this "supposed" superiority. The truth of the matter is, MHP was not doing their own M156 / 63 AMG tuning others were doing it for them which Mr. Cluck would then essentially re-sell at a premium and take credit for.
f one went to the source they could get the exact same thing for less money. There literally is no reason to pay any extra money so that Andy can take his cut to then spend on forum advertising to try and get more and more people to fall for this same trap.
Modern Horsepower has been thrown off several forums due to their tactics including this one.

Andy is simply too difficult to deal with and uses dirty tricks to get his way. This includes multiple screennames trying to sway a discussion his way as well as asking to have an ability to pay to ban users implemented. Don't believe it? Take his own word for it then:

What makes this latest episode most amusing is the tuner that MHP had to ask for help. That tuner is ********* premier vendor Weistec. Yes, the same Weistec that has the record for the fastest Mercedes-Benz vehicle as well as the first company to supercharge the 63 AMG V8 motor. An accomplished tuner at the top of the Mercedes game.

So what makes this funny? Well, how Andrew Cluck / MHP would put Weistec and their customers down behind their backs only to have to result to begging them for help once his other tuner told him essentially to kiss off after being sick of dealing with him just as basically anyone else who has dealt with him has:

So Andy calls Weistec's work garbage, says they screwed over their customer (this same customer who claims MHP owes him something around a couple grand which has not been paid to this day), that they don't know what they are doing, and then ends up turning to Weistec to bail him out. Unbelievable really, isn't it? But hey, that's who Andrew Cluck is. It's right there, in his own words and actions.

So why was Andy forced to work with a tuner he bashed behind the scenes? Because everyone else was sick of him. Literally, EVERYONE. People just had their fill of his BS and this is why he was banned from MBWorld, removed from here, and even forums that have nothing to do with Mercedes motors. Techtec is who Modern Horsepower used previously and they simply told him to get lost
When you go after just about everyone yelling and screaming on forums you eventually burn every last bridge. That is exactly what MHP managed to do. Makes you wonder how they even had business in the first place?

Well, it's this use of "record" 1/4 mile runs that get people's attention. MHP specifically targets cold weather with the best possible negative density altitude to get record runs that don't apply to areas with warm weather. This is the selling point though and it worked for quite some time. Numbers make eyes light up and wallets open up.

When MHP called out EVOMS to race, it ended up never happening even though EVOMS accepted due to MHP not wanting to deal with the Arizona weather which is a level playing field for two cars at the same time. MHP didn't go because the times would not match what was achieved on the East Coast:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is being brought to your attention for several reasons. First of all, I wish to commend Weistec for helping out enthusiasts in need of tuning help. They could have easily just washed their hands of MHP and its customers hanging the "record holders" (one of whom was trying to get tuning for his aftermarket cams) out to dry. Instead, they helped him. That's just the way Weistec is, they will help you and do their absolute best no matter who you are. With it finally becoming public knowledge (Where are these M156 "record" holders to tell the truth about who really did the tuning? Where is their honor?) that Weistec did the tuning this matter can be publicly discussed. Also, credit can finally be given to the real record holders.

Secondly, it is way overdue for the Mercedes-Benz and AMG tuning scene to move on from MHP. Andy has failed, been thrown out of basically every forum he tried to advertise on, and it's time to just move on. After meeting Andy in person last year I finally understood the mentality that caused so many issues for so many people. He even tried to take credit for my work on ********* basically claiming his presence built it (claiming credit for the work of others seems to be a pattern). The man literally said he could throw me and anyone he wanted out of a window and then get them put in jail because "it's Ohio" and he knows the right people. This is not a mentally balanced person and yes this really happened.

There is no reason to go to a middleman for a markup on tuning products that can be purchased directly. Exhaust products, tunes, whatever really. There is no reason to deal with MHP. Enough is enough (and believe me there is a TON more that can get posted but is it even necessary at this point?), good riddance Andy. Karma can be a you know what. Good thing you have plenty of diapers to dry those tears with. It's over."
Old 06-29-2013, 03:17 PM

some references:

- https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...experince.html
- https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-question.html
- https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...e-wrong-4.html

There are tons more. Just do a little research. Amazing how people still deal with him. Like a rat needing cheese and goes straight for the trap!
Old 06-29-2013, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Everyone already knows about him.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:30 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
Originally Posted by JonMBZ
Everyone already knows about him.
That's very true. However, I liked that the information is all compiled here, so that potential future C63 owners have knowledge of this without having to go through hundreds of posts/websites.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you Phillip Caggianio aka Phil Caggiano of Eurotek www.eurotekdesigns.com and now TechTec USA. Phil was MHPs former software partner until stabbing them in the back in a pathetic attempt to steal all the business MHP generated by combining Techtecs tuning with their own hardware.

Phil Caggiano is the son of Phil Caggiano Sr. a felon that served time in Rikers prison in NY for bribing councilman to use his elevator company. Just google his name to verify. Phil himself was indicted on felony drug charges a few years ago as well so the apple obviously didnt fall far from the tree.

Remember all the discussion about MHP gluing or using epoxy on ECUs to prevent file theft? Phil was the one and only person that did this and he did it without MHPs consent. If you want your ECU epoxied send it to Phil Caggiano.

Otherwise with such serious accusations being thrown around lets see some proof. Like proof parts were ordered but not delivered like has been stated. Lets see a single receipt or invoice that cant be met with a tracking number. I've asked for this simple proof before but no one has ever posted any. Why not? It's not hard and everyone should have at least this much proof it they actually had a transaction with MHP correct?

Well?

Everyone also knows that MHP can't post on this forum to defend themselves which again is the only reason crap like this is even tolerated.

edit: Eurotek was also banned from MBW back in the Evosport days, this has been Phil's super duper secret username since 2003.

Last edited by ShellURT; 06-29-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:42 AM

Here is another issue with a fellow consumer (M3murder). This poor guy sent his ECU to Andrew Cluck for some tuning and ordered a set of headers. Some issues went wrong with his installation, and instead of Andy supporting his customer and helping him out, what did he do? He threatened him and immediately turned his back on him. Top class customer service. This was posted on behalf of Andy by one of his customers:

Now since Mr. Cluck seems to like to resort to personal matters that have nothing to do with this thread, Let me inform everybody about what Andy really does during his productive year. In May of last year, Andrew Cluck beat his girlfriend half to death. Your such a man Andy. He was going to serve some serious time in prison on battery and assault charges, if the poor girl were to testify. Luckily for Mr. Cluck, she didnt. You can contact CPD (Columbus Police Department) to verify.
There are four members in here on mbworld that have not yet received any products that were bought from MHP. Two of those members received threats from Andrew. one of them explained that Andrew told him that he would come at his front door and stab him to death if he were to complain publicly about his matter. Very classy MHP customer service. I will not say who, but I am pretty sure they already read this thread. Therefore, please man up and Speak!
Old 06-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by BenzoManNY
Here is another issue with a fellow consumer (M3murder). This poor guy sent his ECU to Andrew Cluck for some tuning and ordered a set of headers. Some issues went wrong with his installation, and instead of Andy supporting his customer and helping him out, what did he do? He threatened him and immediately turned his back on him. Top class customer service. This was posted on behalf of Andy by one of his customers:

Now since Mr. Cluck seems to like to resort to personal matters that have nothing to do with this thread, Let me inform everybody about what Andy really does during his productive year. In May of last year, Andrew Cluck beat his girlfriend half to death. Your such a man Andy. He was going to serve some serious time in prison on battery and assault charges, if the poor girl were to testify. Luckily for Mr. Cluck, she didnt. You can contact CPD (Columbus Police Department) to verify.
There are four members in here on mbworld that have not yet received any products that were bought from MHP. Two of those members received threats from Andrew. one of them explained that Andrew told him that he would come at his front door and stab him to death if he were to complain publicly about his matter. Very classy MHP customer service. I will not say who, but I am pretty sure they already read this thread. Therefore, please man up and Speak!
Wow that was pathetic.

Yes please anyone that believes what this proven drug dealer has to say please call the Columbus police department and try to verify the lies he just posted. That is 100% false, 100% defamation, 100% a lie. Anyone can read about you and your father publicly because felonies are public knowledge, you wont find anything about Andy because he's not a criminal like you or your father.

The rest of your comments are lies all the same. Please identify the person that was told they were going to be "stabbed" to death? Phil youre crazier than Andy has ever told me you were. I've known him for the last 9 years and hes one of the most level headed people I know. Hes never been arrested, never been in a physical altercation, and please post some proof of any of the above lies because you are clearly attempting to defame his character in the most classless way possible.

Every business owner has a customer that annoys the crap out of them to the point that the business owner ends the relationship. Out of the thousands of people MHP has delt with I would expect far more than one person to be told they were a PITA to deal with. The funny thing is if you contact the person above you will find out that they actually apologized to Andy after starting their thread and had it closed shortly after.

So please call the CPD, please post if Andy has told you he was going to stab you or you didn't receive parts and have a receipt. Phil R. Caggiano the proven criminal whose passport was revoked due to his crimes is a complete and total liar. This thread is unbelievable in its pathetic content you obviously have nothing to lose I guess you shouldn't have glued everyones ECU then maybe youd still be generating some income via Eurotek or TechTec USA.

Last edited by ShellURT; 06-30-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
A 1 minute search on google yielded:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doi/downloads/pdf/pr062299.pdf

Where are your public records and press releases Phil? To make such audacious claims about someone and not have any proof, because none of those things happened, is sickening!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 06:48 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Andy's mouthpiece at it again!
Old 06-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Luke,

So youre telling me if you knew what was posted on a public forum to be 100% false and what was posted to be a pure malicious attack on someone you know a friend, you would sit back and do nothing?

Seriously? This attack is beyond classless. I have no words for it.

You all can hate Andy all you want but posting lies like this is taking things to a completely different level. Its attempting to ruin his life and being that I know its not true I will definitely stand up for him.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Phil,

Do your remember your 2007 E63 buy back court case. Phillip Caggiano v. MBUSA? The one in which you swore under oath that you never tuned the ECU then made MB buy back the brand new 2007 E63 you tuned after the motor came apart after a few hundred miles? You do realize that's purjery which is another felony. So I guess it doesnt surprise me as much that youd lie on a forum if you have the ***** to lie in court but still gutless and pathetic nonetheless.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
I have to agree

I just think u just gave in
Old 06-30-2013, 07:57 PM

2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 DUCATI 1198S
This entire thread is childish and unnecessary. Can any of the moderators please remove it???