C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

new to the c63!

Old 08-22-2013, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 AMG
new to the c63!

Whats up guys I'm fairly new to the amg family but have had the c350 in the past. Love the forum and all the input everyone sends out. Just purchased these iforged daytona's but they need a powedercoating refinish. What's your input on color choice? I am thinking the same because it will look real nice once I install the smoked side markers and tint the windows.

Glad to be a part of this great forum!
Attached Thumbnails new to the c63!-c63.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013, 02:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
First off, nice to meet you! I love the color of your car, and I really love the rims! I honestly don't even know why you would need them powdercoated! Just get them polished so they shine. If you insist on powdercoating them, leave them in a matte/glossy black finish! It looks gorgeous as is, and the tint and side markers will make it even better!! Unless you want to do a matte gold finish on your rims, which also looks very nice with that exterior color, but I still wouldn't suggest over black!
Old 08-22-2013, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 AMG
yeah I was also thinking that matte gold finish you are talkin about. There was several people telling me it would look good on that color. I want to powdercoat because they are scratched on the front driver side and they weren't properly done the first time is what it looks like. Will probably end up staying the same color! I do like that finish!