C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

cel code 0745 and 2091

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63 AMG
cel code 0745 and 2091

So i recently installed wiestec filters and charcoal delete. Started the car runs great no cel. Put approx 500 miles on it still no issues.

Started the car to add gas for a long trip had about 1/4 tank in it, only added enough to go to 3/4 not topped off.

Pulling into my driveway after getting gas before the long trip cel comes on approx 10-15 mins later.

Checked over my work made sure everything is sitting right checked gas cap was tight ect. Everything looked fine no issues. Cleared the codes they have not returned.

I have experienced a slight rough idle before and after the filters as this is a new car to me i think it is normal, as i have nothing to go off of. Also at 30-45% throttle there is a small hesitation seems as if it is a miss but no cel from it. This lead me to believe it is a small air leak.

Reading i have found intake manifold gaskets are common and the purge valve. Has anyone found these codes and it been intake manifold gasket or purge valve. Figured if it was the filters it would set the cel every time.

Thanks Luigi