WTB: Some Carbon Fibre Parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
WTB: Some Carbon Fibre Parts

I am interested in a couple of carbon fibre parts and am wondering if something has any and are interested in getting rid of them.

In particular I would like a big fin cf diffuser...I don't care about the make as long as the fitment is good. I have a regular cf diffuser installed right now, which I can also offer for a trade if someone is looking for a change. I would like to do the big fin conversion.

I am also looking for a front lip spoiler. Any style basically as long as it's CF. Please PM or post what you have. I am located in Edmonton, so they would need to be shipped. If anyone has any other CF parts, I am interested in hearing about them as well.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2014, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
I am going to bump this up. I very slightly reversed into a pillar a few days and while the car is fine for the most part, my CF diffuser got cracked and is breaking. So I would like to purchase a big fin cf diffuser. If anyone is interesting in selling let me know. My other one was a normal one, which is why I would like to get a big fin one this time. Thanks!
Old 04-16-2014, 05:53 PM
3WD
SPONSOR

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Car
Hello,

We can offer you new Vorsteiner or BRABUS parts. Please let us know...Thank you!!