C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Need help looking for this piece

Old 07-15-2014, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Glk350
Unhappy Need help looking for this piece

Does anybody know where I can find this emblem piece (shown in picture) I don't need the entire cover. just the emblem. Is there a part number just for that? It's driving me crazy lookin at my beautiful engine and that piece is missing

If someone have one that theyre willing to sell, that would be hugely appreciated
Attached Thumbnails Need help looking for this piece-mercedes-benz-m156-v8-630.jpg  
Old 07-15-2014, 12:12 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Jag F-Type V8
I found that whole front panel on Getmercedesparts.com for $120, but I could not find where you could just buy the emblem. Maybe check some bone yards for AMG vehicles (E63, C63, S63, any of them with the M156 motor) for that emblem. Alternatively, maybe you can give Getmercedesparts.com a call and ask if they can get it for you. 866-694-8186
Old 07-15-2014, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
C63 AMG P30 *EuroCharged*| Porsche Cayenne | Buell XB9SX
I didn't check mine, but is that mesh piece attached to the star, or do you just need the star? if you just need the star, maybe you could get a trunk emblem that is the same size and shape, maybe from an S class.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by rgray80
Does anybody know where I can find this emblem piece (shown in picture) I don't need the entire cover. just the emblem. Is there a part number just for that? It's driving me crazy lookin at my beautiful engine and that piece is missing

If someone have one that theyre willing to sell, that would be hugely appreciated
rgray80,

Unfortunately, the emblem in the engine cover is not available as an individual part. You have to buy the entire front engine cover section.

If you are interested, we have the front engine cover section available on our site for $119.97* plus shipping.

You can get to the engine cover by clicking HERE, or by clicking on the photo of the engine cover below.

If there is anything I can help out with, please feel free to post or send a PM!

*Price subject to change.