Forgestar CF10/ Michelin PSS Wheels and Tires For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
I can not believe I didn't open this earlier when the bashing was going on. LOL
"fuktards" really... LMAO! Dude you did post a filthy *** set of wheels for sale and didn't include an asking price, why would anyone do that who is serious about selling a set of wheels?
Clean them up, provide better pics of them on your car (clean) and provide an initial asking price. This will result in a better opportunity for a potential buyer to make an offer, I guarantee it! Take it from a guy who wen through 4 sets of wheels in under a year on my BMW.

To my previous poster, these are as good of flow formed wheels you can buy. Forgestar may have a bit of a bad wrap from some customers, but at the end of the day, most complaints are coming from people who have purchased these instead of purchasing a forged wheel in an area that demands a stronger wheel. Like individuals living in NY for instance, if you live in NY either buy insurance on your oems and keep them, or if you do switch it up, go with a forged wheel with a great reputation and great customer service. Otherwise you will find yourself in a battle with a company that wont replace your wheels, let alone a company that only sells in sets. If you crack a wheel and Forgestar wont replace it, you will more than likely have to buy an entire new set of (4) in order to get one replacement as they only sell in sets.

I will say I have had many sets of flow formed wheels and only ever minimally bent one of them. Like I said, it will come down to your location and driving style.

Buyem up, worst case, you throw a $1300 set of wheels in the garbage...

P.S. I have seen people pitch $5k sets of forged wheels in the trash, all in how you treat the wheels man.

These are nice wheels with great tires. I bet if OP had listed a fair asking price originally, they would be gone!