C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Can anyone help me find the C63 I am looking for? Details of what I want..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 E55 / 13 C63
Can anyone help me find the C63 I am looking for? Details of what I want..

Some absolutely must haves are:

-2012+
-Exterior: Mars Red is my favorite and desired color, then Steel Gray, or finally, black.
-Interior: Full Red, red/black, or all black (will consider other interior choices if my other must haves are met).

- Sedan ONLY - just not a coupe fan.

- Keyless Go and Lighting Package (not sure on this lighting one) are the main I absolutely want. LSD would be awesome and possible a P31, although not a deal breaker.

I'm debating whether this option is really necessary in my search. I'd say yes because it just will look better, but curious how it looks in comparison to the non-lighting package.

Does anybody have pics of their lighting package vs regular lighting comparison?

Finally, what other options does everyone have that you enjoy or think is great with this car? I'd like to get feedback on what everyone thinks are great options.

I'm used to the keyless go, so that's an absolute must for me. And I want good lighting that's aggressive, but want to be sure it's a definite yes.

THANK YOU ALL!
Old 01-30-2015, 04:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 Coupe
Here you go. Lighting package is a must imo.
I made sure to not have parking sensors on mines, and p31 was a must for me. LSD too, but I could always go aftermarket.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
'18 C63A Cabriolet
Originally Posted by ELITE_KOV

-2012+
-Exterior: Mars Red is my favorite and desired color, then Steel Gray, or finally, black.
-Interior: Full Red, red/black, or all black (will consider other interior choices if my other must haves are met).

- Keyless Go and Lighting Package (not sure on this lighting one) are the main I absolutely want. LSD would be awesome and possible a P31, although not a deal breaker.

I'm debating whether this option is really necessary in my search. I'd say yes because it just will look better, but curious how it looks in comparison to the non-lighting package.

Does anybody have pics of their lighting package vs regular lighting comparison?

Finally, what other options does everyone have that you enjoy or think is great with this car? I'd like to get feedback on what everyone thinks are great options.

I'm used to the keyless go, so that's an absolute must for me. And I want good lighting that's aggressive, but want to be sure it's a definite yes.

THANK YOU ALL!

Mars Red is tough to come by. I like it, though. I had a 2008 C350 in Mars Red and it was very nice. There's a 507 Coupe in red in San Fran right now for a song.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:39 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
Mars red looks great and pretty unique too but call me biased I have the red/black two tone interior too and receive tons of compliments. But I am sure Mars red exterior and full red interior would be a bit of an overkill.
and yes, the lighting package is an absolute must to have!
where are you located by the way? I can keep an eye out
Old 01-30-2015, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 375 Likes on 335 Posts
2014 E63 AMGs, 2015 F-150 Lariat, 2010 Porsche C4S
Originally Posted by ELITE_KOV

-2012+

THANK YOU ALL!
Have you tried autotrader.com? I've bought 4 cars online, all found there. Additionally, you can go to MBUSA and search the CPO offerings.

Regards,

Joe
Old 01-30-2015, 06:34 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
I saw this one on the lot when I bought mine from the same dealer back in August 2014 and looks like its still there! Its brand new and I am sure they will offer a steep discount.
Go get it!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...56728963&Log=0
Old 01-30-2015, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
A V8
Originally Posted by Sidv22
I saw this one on the lot when I bought mine from the same dealer back in August 2014 and looks like its still there! Its brand new and I am sure they will offer a steep discount.
Go get it!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...56728963&Log=0

+1, i went to a dealer the other day and they had a brand new one for 71k Salesman told me straight up he can take off 8-10k right off the bat which i felt was awesome.. If i was buying new, it would have been mine. Come in with a low offer and see what happens.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 E55 / 13 C63
Thank you guys.

For those that asked, I live in Maryland. That Mars Red one is stunning, but not looking to spend MSRP at this point, I'm more of a CPO'd/used vehicle ... a 12 or 13 would be perfect with at least some miles under its belt.

But Damn, that Mars Red 14 is amazing...and the exact color combo I want, especially the interior.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Keyless go is extremely nice to have but the lighting package is a must, 99.9% of owners will say the same thing. Not only how much better overall they make the car look, they are way brighter than halogen. The only other thing really that could be a want is the blind spot indicator / media package, it's really helpful.