C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

PLEASE HELP: Looking for good service advisor/dealership in Orange County, CA

Old 02-09-2015, 04:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 C63 Coupe
Arrow PLEASE HELP: Looking for good service advisor/dealership in Orange County, CA

Can any of you socal guys recommend a good service advisor in any of the Orange County dealerships? Looking for a dealership that is AMG-knowledgeable and preferably mod-friendly for Service B.

I have been taking my car to Caliber Mercedes in Anaheim Hills, but after a couple of less than stellar experiences (including putting in the wrong non-AMG approved oil!), I'm looking for a dealership that works with more AMG cars, and knows what they are doing. Mercedes dealerships only please, as I'm looking to get some warranty work done, too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 02-09-2015, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Is Fletcher Jones too far for you?
Old 02-09-2015, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
C63 AMG P30 *EuroCharged*| Porsche Cayenne | Buell XB9SX
+1 for FJ. I believe they are an AMG center.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
'18 C63A Cabriolet
Originally Posted by deanmc
Can any of you socal guys recommend a good service advisor in any of the Orange County dealerships? Looking for a dealership that is AMG-knowledgeable and preferably mod-friendly for Service B.

I have been taking my car to Caliber Mercedes in Anaheim Hills, but after a couple of less than stellar experiences (including putting in the wrong non-AMG approved oil!), I'm looking for a dealership that works with more AMG cars, and knows what they are doing. Mercedes dealerships only please, as I'm looking to get some warranty work done, too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Leslie at FJMB was great to me and my car. Excellent communication at every step of the way.