C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Looking to possibly purchase a C63 coupe

Old 07-17-2015, 08:42 PM

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo (heavily modified)

Hey guys,

I am a long time member of Audizine and before that I was on my350z and maxima.org. I am looking at the car in the link listed below tomorrow. I did some lurking but wanted to know any known issues with this particular year. I had a friend at a Benz dealership run the VIN and I read up everything. The one particular piece that sticks out for me is that the car was returned off lease but then auctioned out. I dont see why the dealership wouldnt sell the car. I couldnt find problems with it.

So what should I be looking out for when I go check the car out and does anyone on here know this car in particular?

Thanks in advance guys!

http://deluxe-auto-salesonline.ebiza...-13854759.html
Old 07-17-2015, 09:33 PM

Received 105 Likes on 56 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Very nice car but stay away from that place they shady af.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
C63 AMG P30 *EuroCharged*| Porsche Cayenne | Buell XB9SX

Probably the high mileage is why the dealership didn't sell it. There are also a lot of parameters MB dealerships use especially for CPO, such as % of repainting.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:40 PM

I really want a C63... I figured this place was shady. I love that interior. But I saw a forum member is selling a nice C63 with tasteful mods. I hope it works out.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:01 AM

Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts
2024 GLE 63 S AMG SUV
Vehicles are sold at auction all the time, nothing to be afraid of.

If it is the exact car you want at the price you want then I would suggest taking it to a reputable Mercedes Dealership for a pre-purchase inspection.

If everything checks out and you still want the car then you could possibly purchase an extended warranty at a discount from one of the Dealerships on this forum.

According to the CarFax, the car was for sale at Mercedes-Benz Of Freehold but didn't sale so they sold it at auction. This kind of thing happens all the time.

Just do all of your home work on the car and, if possible, try to contact the previous owner to find out if there were any problems with it.

Good luck in finding the car you want
Old 07-19-2015, 07:59 PM

So I went to go look at that car. Was def a smoker car. Interior was not taken care of... Very sad state. Buttons for windows on driver door were bubbled like they had been burned. Driver seat had deep scratches like if someone dragged keys or screws across it. Passenger seat was off the track on one side so when the dealer tried to scoot it back it twisted but wouldnt move more than 2 inches.

I took it out for a test drive and engine/transmission all seemed to be in good working order. Brakes had a lot of life left in them. Engine bay was clean I checked it out thoroughly. If the interior wasnt so ****ty I would have bought the thing. I have fallen in love with the C63 now and I am actively pursuing one and selling my 2011 S4.

Hope to be an active guy on here soon.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by ENVē
So I went to go look at that car. Was def a smoker car. Interior was not taken care of... Very sad state. Buttons for windows on driver door were bubbled like they had been burned. Driver seat had deep scratches like if someone dragged keys or screws across it. Passenger seat was off the track on one side so when the dealer tried to scoot it back it twisted but wouldnt move more than 2 inches.

I took it out for a test drive and engine/transmission all seemed to be in good working order. Brakes had a lot of life left in them. Engine bay was clean I checked it out thoroughly. If the interior wasnt so ****ty I would have bought the thing. I have fallen in love with the C63 now and I am actively pursuing one and selling my 2011 S4.

Hope to be an active guy on here soon.
Man, that's always sad to see . Hopefully you will find one that a member is selling, that way you know it was taken care of .
Old 07-20-2015, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.

I was on 350z forums a while ago before coming here as well! Anyway good luck on your search hopefully you'll find one soon enough.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
Man, that's always sad to see . Hopefully you will find one that a member is selling, that way you know it was taken care of .

The search continues but thank you. I think I have to stay looking at 2012 cause I want to spend $45k or less