C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Car revs weird also lack of acceleration.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car revs weird also lack of acceleration.

Hello forums.

Few things about my c63 recently ( few weeks ago started happening)

First it was limp mode everytime I hammered the throttle s or m mode, even in c i tried it cuts power and the car started to go under heavy vibration as I'm coming to a stop. It threw a cel light turns out to be something with the fuel pump.

I didn't fix it and was told to just drive easy and if it keeps happening to replace it.

Now that I drive easy on the throttle the car has been fine ( until i have time to replace what needs to be replaced). Just 3 days ago everytime i would down shift in s or m mode the rpms seem weird like the car is always downshifting in C rather than the other modes. car doesn't pop when up shifting.. rather shifting has been smooth and it looks like it holds the revs for the other gears...

whats going on gentlemen, I know the limp mode has to do with the fuel pump but the other situation with the weird shifting is weird?

Edit: car has cat and resonator delete..

oil change today.. problem still there...

Last edited by MB2013; 08-05-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1985 500SEC
if you have a scanner, plug it in and see if there are any pending codes. maybe there is something that will let you know what is going on and it just has not come on the dash yet.