FS: Red CF Button, AMG Crest Key Cover, PCMI Card

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
FS: Red CF Button, AMG Crest Key Cover, PCMI Card

Got a few small miscellaneous things left over after getting rid of my C63.

1. Red CF Button as the "AMG - START/STOP" written on it. It was purchased from someone recommended on the forums here. Will let it go for $140 plus shipping. Use for a couple of weeks before I got rid of the car and is in mint condition.

2. AMG Key Crest, key fob cover. This is the Silver AMG logo that goes on your key fob. Has slight usage marks on it but nothing substantial. Will let it go for $80 plus shipping.

3. PCMI Card reader that takes your regular SD cards and goes into the PCMI slot to pay your music. I believe it's OEM MB. Will sell for $40 plus shipping.

Will try to get some pics when I get a chance. Prices are firm so no lowballing. Please PM if interested. I don't visit the forums much since I got rid of the car but I will check sporadically.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:25 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C63
Originally Posted by papashango
Got a few small miscellaneous things left over after getting rid of my C63.

1. Red CF Button as the "AMG - START/STOP" written on it. It was purchased from someone recommended on the forums here. Will let it go for $140 plus shipping. Use for a couple of weeks before I got rid of the car and is in mint condition.

2. AMG Key Crest, key fob cover. This is the Silver AMG logo that goes on your key fob. Has slight usage marks on it but nothing substantial. Will let it go for $80 plus shipping.

3. PCMI Card reader that takes your regular SD cards and goes into the PCMI slot to pay your music. I believe it's OEM MB. Will sell for $40 plus shipping.

Will try to get some pics when I get a chance. Prices are firm so no lowballing. Please PM if interested. I don't visit the forums much since I got rid of the car but I will check sporadically.
You've got a PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
The CF Button and AMG Key Crest are SOLD!

The PCMI card is still available.