C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust - Installed at Auto Talent

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 06:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I WALK...
Frequency Intelligent Exhaust - Installed at Auto Talent

I'm sure a lot of you have not heard of Frequency Intelligent, just like me 10 days ago. Before I get into details I would like to thank the guys at Auto Talent in Carson, CA for making this decision process simple and easy. If anyone is looking to get aftermarket parts, they should def give Golan at Auto Talent a shot. Customer service is top notch and turn around time was great. Here is Golan's contact if anyone is interested... Golan@AutoTalent.com

I have always been interested in getting an aftermarket exhaust to unleash tone of the 6.3L AMG engine. This car is a semi-daily for me, my sister often takes it to work while I am traveling. Having an aggressive Exhaust tone is very important to me. I wanted remain the deep AMG German Muscle car tone, but louder and more aggressive. At the same time I don't want any drone in the car because I'm always talking on the phone while on the road and I don't want my sister to complain about the drone, thus not drive it. I've searched for a long time, sat in many cars, but never pulled the trigger till few days ago when I got introduced to Golan. I explained my situation to Golan and Sam while getting my car serviced at the shop (definitely a place to check out if you haven't been, always tones of cool exotics or nicely modified beasts), both of them smiled and said they have the perfect set up for my needs, "Frequency Intelligent Valvetronic Exhaust". Super deep/loud/aggressive when I want it, and with a push of a button, I can jump on a conference call via blue tooth. Honestly, it sounded too good true! Then Sam followed up saying "if you don't like it, within a week, we'll take it off free of charge". How can anyone turn down that offer? Of course I had try this exhaust out!

I left the car with the AT boys on Monday afternoon, they said to expect the car Tuesday evening. But I get a text Tuesday morning saying the car is ready for pick up!!! I got so excited that I decided to take an extra long lunch break. I couldn't wait to hear what the car sounds like!

Wow! Golan and Sam hit a grand slam on this one. My car is diamond white wrapped in Matte Clear film, blacked out all the chrome pieces, performance package, with Euro 19 inch multi-spokes in gloss black and silver lip. The AT boys went with full catless midpipe (No CEL light), valavetronic exhaust, and Gloss Black Exhaust Tips. It matches my car perfectly (been wanting to get black exhaust tips). Thank You!!!

Now on to the sound:
- Start up: The exhaust note is deeper and more aggressive. The tone is like a real German muscle car, not raspy or anything. Very Clean

- Low RPM: Nice aggressive note. You may have a little drone with exhaust valves open, crusing at 25-3500 rpm but if you'll be cursing and maintaing speed, then you can go with quite mode! Getting on the gas as low RPM is fun... Super aggressive and deep note!

- High RPM: the car is loud but in a great way. Not TOO loud where it hurts your ears. Also it's loud on the outside when you are behind the car, and minimal cabin noise. Very clean aggressive sound, deeper than the OEM exhaust but with a very nice pitch up top.

I love this exhaust! This is how the C63 should have sounded straight from the factory. I was downshifting and upshifting all the way back to the office and then took the car out for an hour drive after work. It's so fun going through the gears with the exhaust valves open, loud enough for you to really hear the 6.3L engine, but not obnoxiously loud where it starts to bother the ppl around you.

I know thread is worthless without pictures but car was very dirty when I picked it up yesterday. I'll be traveling the next week but promise I'll have the car washed and take some pictures.

I'm not the most tech-savvy individual. I really want to make a video of the exhaust sound but I don't know how to make good videos besides recordings from my iPhone... Anyone interested in hearing the exhaust or want to help me out my making a video of the exhaust, feel free to PM me. I live in OC but often up in LA area.