C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Facelift question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c63 AMG
Facelift question

A vendor on here came out with a fairly priced 507 hood so rather then buying the pre fl version of the hood I've been thinking of getting the FL version and getting the headlights on eBay that everybody has been running with the { C } . Only thing that concerns me is are the headlights going to be plug and play from the ones I have now to the newer ones. Sadly I got stuck with the halogen headlights for my car so I would just have to get the newer version in the halogen version . I've looked on the forum already on story's of people doing this but no straight forward answer of it being straight plug and play. I'm guessing all you need is the hood and headlights to do the conversion since the fenders will be the same.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MBZ
You may want to reach out to AZN Optics regarding lighting questions. He is also a vendor on this forum. If you are still looking for the hood, we can help you out!
Old 10-09-2015, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by Kpela
A vendor on here came out with a fairly priced 507 hood so rather then buying the pre fl version of the hood I've been thinking of getting the FL version and getting the headlights on eBay that everybody has been running with the { C } . Only thing that concerns me is are the headlights going to be plug and play from the ones I have now to the newer ones. Sadly I got stuck with the halogen headlights for my car so I would just have to get the newer version in the halogen version . I've looked on the forum already on story's of people doing this but no straight forward answer of it being straight plug and play. I'm guessing all you need is the hood and headlights to do the conversion since the fenders will be the same.
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...r-install.html
Originally Posted by Silversun262
These are full plug and play, no splicing, or cutting required.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Pretty sure you also need a front bumper if you're going to do a PFL --> FL swap