FS: 2009 C63 AMG (W204) BLACK CENTRAL NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 10:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
FS: 2009 C63 AMG (W204) BLACK CENTRAL NJ

Hi Everyone--

I am new to the forum, and unfortunately it is time...

I have my 2009 C63 AMG for sale, with 93,0XX miles on it.

PRICE: $24,500 or best offer

I am the second owner; the first owner had their own business, and didn't want to part with it but had too many vehicles. The Carfax is clean, and up to date. Service records show all suggested and necessary maintenance was done by the first owner, and I continued to maintain that. I obtained all the service records the previous owner had, and have my own as well. I also have the original window sticker This car is fast, handles as well as my old R32, and can get ANYONE excited about driving. I really love it, but as with all good things in life, they must end

Recent maintenance that has been done-
All work has been done by RSW (Redline Speed Worx, a MB specialty performance vehicle facility - http://redlinespeedworx.com/)

2 new Michelin tires, mounted/balanced, tires rotated
4 wheel alignment, including caster, camber, and toe reset done on the Hunter HawkEye alignment rack
Engine checked, intake manifold gasket replaced
Brake fluid checked and added, brakes, engine/powertrain mdoule, steering/suspension, and tire pressures checked
Battery replaced
Powertrain/engine computer module checked

The car is in really good condition. No rips in the leather seats, no damage to the interior, and the carpet floor mats are very clean. Outside the car is a 9/10 - there are a few imperfections but the car IS 7 years old and has been driven around- It did not and has not been sitting, tamed and undriven.
I clean and detail the car both inside and out with quality detailing products only. It has been cleaned every two weeks since I have owned it. If nothing else, at least I know the car is cleaner and shinier than most of the others.

Now for pictures of the beauty:

If you have any additional questions, or want more pictures of something specific that I have not posted already, please TEXT ME (no calls until after 7 pm, as I work). I HAVE THE FULL CARFAX SO YOU CAN JUST ASK ME FOR IT! I hope I can find a good new home for this car, as I really hate to see her go

Thanks for looking!!

Justin (908) 894-0722

Last edited by jrscheb; 09-21-2016 at 11:09 AM.