C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Sold my C63. Parts for sale FL body parts. Exhausts. Spoilers.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sold my C63. Parts for sale FL body parts. Exhausts. Spoilers.

Name: Murdoc
Shipping: Definitely don't want to. Local pick-up is best. My schedule is crazy. If you needing shipped maybe link up with a reputable member that is local to ship it for you?

SCROLL DOWN TO THIRD POST FOR PICS AND DETAILS OF EXHAUSTS AND CF SIDES/REAR Forum limited to 40 pics, so I jut posted the other items in a different post. Right below Zephyr.

Ditched the C63 a month or so ago. Sad, I miss the rumble tremendously... but moved on. Now I have parts leftover. All the body parts are apparently from a black edition one. It's the matte finish. I did not know this when I bought it, I bought them site unseen and had them delivered to the house. I was told they were black underneath the wrap. Guess they weren't lying, it is black. Lol. Obviously wrap is still on it, so I'll leave that for the buyer to remove. So I'll start the list now.

Front bumper - $500 obo

OEM. Missing tow hook cover. Has holes drilled in from lip install. 507 style vinyl wrapped surround.

Rear bumper - $500 obo

OEM. Has carbon fiber diffuser. Held on flimsy, some reinforcement would be ideal. Some damage on the diffuser. Has holes from CF extensions/canards

Fenders - $500 obo

Still has wrap.

Side skirts/rockers - $200 obo

OEM. Has holes from CF side skirt install.

Roof/Rear window visor - $200 obo

OEM. Gloss black. 040 I think was the paint code, I forgot. Needs new 3M tape.

OEM Carbon sedan trunk spoiler - $400 obo

OEM. Needs a good cleaning. Two small chips in the clear. Sedan.

Carbon fiber front lip - $old

Don't know the maker. Fits well. See pics. Has some damage.

Last edited by agentMurdoc; 10-15-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Pm'd you
Old 10-12-2016, 09:42 PM

Carbon on fiber side skirts and rear bumper extensions/canards - $old

Don't know the maker. Passenger rear extension has some damage. One of the side skirts has a hairline crack/split.

Agency Power cat back - $800

No valvetronic components. Valves are clamped in the open position.

IPE cat back exhaust - $1500 obo

Good shape. One remote. If I remember right 1 wire needs to be reconnected/soldered. Was cut during removal. Also missing two bolts nuts on the center brace.

Last edited by agentMurdoc; 10-15-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 02:14 AM

Sold some stuff bump. Let's sell some more!
Old 10-16-2016, 11:02 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R8, C63, C300
Slightly off topic, why do you have 2 exhausts? And which did you prefer in terms of sound?
Old 10-16-2016, 11:59 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C63 E63
Great price on the AP exhaust
Old 10-16-2016, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by black lavender
Slightly off topic, why do you have 2 exhausts? And which did you prefer in terms of sound?
Originally I bought the AP exhaust, since it didn't have the valvetronic components, I got the IPE since it had the valvetronic stuff. Maybe there's slight differences in the canisters I don't know of. But they are pretty much identical (aside from IPE's badging) and come from the same overseas manufacturer. So with them being the same thing and me getting rid of the car shortly after, I never installed the IPE system.

Originally Posted by ricecooker713
Great price on the AP exhaust
Thanks bud 👍
Old 10-17-2016, 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
I saw this on Craigslist in may the guy wanted 500 for all the carbon parts.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:20 PM

Received 87 Likes on 58 Posts
G63/RR LWB/W222 S550
Originally Posted by tpliquid
Hahahaha this guy is a clown.

Told the OP Thursday night I was interested in some stuff he had for sale. Offered to PayPal him to show that I am serious but he told me he doesn't trust online payments. So I offered to venmo/chase but he doesn't use any of them but assured me multiple times he would keep the items for me and we agreed to a price.

Friday I sent my friends that live in the same town the money and Saturday hit up the OP to make sure everything is still on. Guy hits me back up saying someone came by and offered him full asking price so he couldn't pass it up. FYI full asking price was only $20 more than agreed price.
Old 10-17-2016, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by simandang
Hahahaha this guy is a clown.

Told the OP Thursday night I was interested in some stuff he had for sale. Offered to PayPal him to show that I am serious but he told me he doesn't trust online payments. So I offered to venmo/chase but he doesn't use any of them but assured me multiple times he would keep the items for me and we agreed to a price.

Friday I sent my friends that live in the same town the money and Saturday hit up the OP to make sure everything is still on. Guy hits me back up saying someone came by and offered him full asking price so he couldn't pass it up. FYI full asking price was only $20 more than agreed price.

lol you mad bro? First, I never assured you that I would hold onto the parts for you. Last communication I got from you was the 12th and then you text me on the 15th that next week should be good to go. Never once did you give me an estimate of when your friend would be able to meet me until Saturday. If I wanted something that bad I would update the seller when a meeting would be possible as soon as possible. If you let me know next day hey it might be next week, can you hold onto it then for me? I probably would of arranged for someone to meet you as I am a plane now and will be gone for a month. I didn't hear none of that. So onto the next guy it goes.

To be fair yes you did offer to send a deposit electronically. I told you I don't have PayPal/venmo/chase pay. Local pickups is my priority. I do feel bad that you didn't get the parts, but when I'm across country and want something back home I make it happen. And yes I've done that plenty of times. Hell I've had people buy cars for me while I'm across country. It's not my fault your friend didn't want to front you 280 bucks. I travel for work and I'm not home 95% of the time. So I don't have time for shipping, which is why I didn't want to ship. It wasn't about getting full asking, it was the fact he had cash in hand and was ready to buy that I couldn't turn away.
Old 10-17-2016, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by tpliquid
thats interesting since I bought the carbon parts from more than one person? So your input is misinformed.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:34 PM

This clown will be out of town til early November. PM's replied. If local pickup is desired in this time, it can be arranged.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:34 PM

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by agentMurdoc
I travel for work and I'm not home 95% of the time.
OP, please don't take me wrong for stepping in here (I know it's none of my business), but maybe that would be a good time/reason to open a PayPal acc. It's really safe (I've never had any sort of trouble), worldwide accepted, easy to use. Maybe this would make things easier? Not in this particular case, but we never know tomorrow. All the best with the sales.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Vpatriota
OP, please don't take me wrong for stepping in here (I know it's none of my business), but maybe that would be a good time/reason to open a PayPal acc. It's really safe (I've never had any sort of trouble), worldwide accepted, easy to use. Maybe this would make things easier? Not in this particular case, but we never know tomorrow. All the best with the sales.
hey bud. I'm definitely not offended with your input, I appreciate you looking out! The main issue isn't not having PayPal, it's more so of time. I just don't have the time to get quotes, package, and ship things. I travel for work and am usually home maybe a handful of days a month, if that. So when I'm home, there's plenty of other things I'd rather spend half a day doing then packaging and shipping parts.

The reason I say not accepting paypal isn't the problem is, of the persons I've been in contact with that wanted things shipped, I suggested that the transaction be done via escrow (escrow.com same one eBay uses). I think that's a safer means of funds transfer than PayPal for both buyer and seller. But even then, the biggest issue I have is still time.

I got got burned by PayPal many moons ago. So if I was able to avoid using PayPal to accept payments for the last decade, I figured I could continue that for the next decade. LOL.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63
are the exhaust still available?
Old 12-18-2016, 11:05 PM

Sorry for the lag on PM replies. Work has been kicking my ***. IPE exhaust has been SOLD. Thanks.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:29 PM
MTN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Porsche 996TT, Audi RS4, Audi A8 W12
PM sent
Old 01-06-2017, 01:35 AM

Front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts/rocker panels are SOLD!