July 2nd - 9th...my CLK63 Black Series & I are coming to Toronto!! Anyone meeting??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 124 Likes on 43 Posts
'94 NSX,'99 NSX Z,'12 C63 Black Series (Prior: '07 E63, '08 CLK63 Black Series,'14 E63-S & 16 C63-S)
July 2nd - 9th...my CLK63 Black Series & I are coming to Toronto!! Anyone meeting??

Well, it looks like I will be driving my trusty CLK63 Black Series up to the Toronto area this weekend, and will be there for almost a week on vacation at our family's lake house.

Being a car guy, I of course have to look for car meets, or people to grab a meal or a country drive with. LOL!!

So, is anyone aware of some 'must see' car stuff happening July 2nd - 9th that I should be aware of? Anyone want to grab a lunch or dinner while I am up there? I am thinking of taking my car over to the Mercedes dealership that treated me like crap when I inquired about getting an E63 a few months ago just to freak them out since the CLK63 Black Series was never imported into Canada.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:58 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
C63
CarsNCoffee

Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
Well, it looks like I will be driving my trusty CLK63 Black Series up to the Toronto area this weekend, and will be there for almost a week on vacation at our family's lake house.

Being a car guy, I of course have to look for car meets, or people to grab a meal or a country drive with. LOL!!

So, is anyone aware of some 'must see' car stuff happening July 2nd - 9th that I should be aware of? Anyone want to grab a lunch or dinner while I am up there? I am thinking of taking my car over to the Mercedes dealership that treated me like crap when I inquired about getting an E63 a few months ago just to freak them out since the CLK63 Black Series was never imported into Canada.
There's a CarsNCoffee meet on the first Sunday morning of each month in the summer at Engineered Automotive. The next one is this Sunday July 3rd 8am-11am. Might be a good place to check out some nice rides, and for others to check out yours too.

Engineered Automotive
355 Confederation Parkway, Concord
http://engineeredautomotive.com/carsncoffee