exhaust on CL65 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65 AMG 2008 / G63 AMG 2013
exhaust on CL65 AMG

Hi Everyone,

I have modified my original CL65 exhaust by emptying the filters of the catalyzers.

I love it! The sound is slightly bigger but still sounds reasonable and original.

My only issue is that I now I have the Engine logo showing up on the instrument cluster.
I took it mercedes It is clearly showing on the computer the issue is from the catalyser left and right. They deleted the fault. it was ok for a few hour of driving then came back again.

Considering the number of people that have modified their exhaust I'm sure there is a way.

Any idea????

thanks
Nick
Old 06-23-2014, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65 AMG 2008 / G63 AMG 2013
Here is a Link of the noise now cold engine

Old 06-23-2014, 01:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
CL600 W216
Check engine light logo

Originally Posted by clsamg
Hi Everyone,

I have modified my original CL65 exhaust by emptying the filters of the catalyzers.

I love it! The sound is slightly bigger but still sounds reasonable and original.

My only issue is that I now I have the Engine logo showing up on the instrument cluster.
I took it mercedes It is clearly showing on the computer the issue is from the catalyser left and right. They deleted the fault. it was ok for a few hour of driving then came back again.

Considering the number of people that have modified their exhaust I'm sure there is a way.

Any idea????

thanks
Nick
Hi you need new program for the engine. Its called cattless engine tune go to eurocharged com. Or speedriven com. And they will write new catlles program in your engine control unit and the logi will go away