CL-Class (W216) 2007-Present: CL 500, CL 600

FS Video in motion VIM221 by midcity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 05:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 S63, 1999 S500
FS Video in motion VIM221 by midcity

VIM221P for sale. This product allow a video bypass and adding the backup camera for car which was not equipped with it from EOM. It's compatible with all 07-13 S and CL class Mercedes vehicles. I removed mine from 08 when sold it. Great product! The camera solution will have the same look as OEM on screen, activate automatically when car put in reverse. Please refer to midcityengineering.com for additional details on this product. My module was actually sold as VIM221K which is basically VIM221P with bundled camera. I left the camera on the car when sold it. So it's not included, those sell on eBay for $20-50. One interesting note is once the camera option is activated by this module it can be removed but the camera will continue to function, the camera is not connected to the module, but to Command system directly. The module simply programs Command to activate this option. The camera job is not an easy DIY though, I recommend a professional install. Without getting the camera option the VIM is a 30-45 min DIY depending how fast you are. I'll include a printed instructions from mid city site.

Contact me over PM or email wstasw123 @ gmail .com, item is listed on Ebay as well.