CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

w216 CL65 and its rarity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 BLK/BLK E-Double Nickel.
Originally Posted by grane
This thread is turning into "whack a mole!"

No offense but Tampa, S. Florida and Brooklyn are not exactly the nexi of good taste or WOW.

Nice house. Is that Brooklyn or Tampa? Any garage?

Actually New York does have spectacular cars. D2 is based in New York, and when their customers bring out the cars its usually more than a WOW thing.
The house in my sig is not mine it was actually a paparazzi flash that was sent to me via e-mail.

And to answer your last question, I would never purchase or build a home without a garage (2-car minimum). In Brooklyn I have a 2-car garage and in Florida I have a lovely car-port... I'm a sucker for garages.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Banned

2005CL65 NOS injected Escalade
Lamo--- u really have no life and no taste and not a clue about cars...not a clue..

I have to say I am so SAD for the poor souls u talk out of and into the **** you sell.... They end up driving no optioned cars with issues and crap VMI histories...do you want me to post 3 VINS of 3 cars you turned onto members that were REALLY junk?? I hope not...so stop talking BS... The only BS is the BS u keep walking in

L. M. A. O.
YES that cls55 030 car...From what a birdie told me

THAT CLS55 had 43k one owner miles and every option including that cool dark wood and an 030 .... Records were with that car and both keys and no paintwork or accidents...and it was selling for less then $38k??? What???? Yeah I think that guy selling it BOUGHT it for himself but decided to keep another car and sold it for what he paid....omg??? What???? The guy who bought it actually owns a cls63 and bought that car because of the rarity and condition... A REAL piece of **** emoving... Thank god u didn't buy it... Omg what would you of done with those mismatched tires??? U are a real idiot and I would never ever be stupid enough to listen to any advice on any car purchase you had to offer....
Old 07-14-2011, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Keep talking out your azz dirty retartedmunk! Your a typical slimey car salesman that trolls on forums and has to keep coming up with new names just to get back on. You are a complete joke on this forum!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:16 PM

'10 C63 AMG | '10 Lexus RX350 | '10 E550C |'98 Lexus ES300 (Love this car)
Originally Posted by BlownV8
You can tell retardedmunk's posts from a mile a way....even under a different screen name. His posts about the reliability of the ABC and 65's is unusually opptimistic yet totally unrealistic.
I don't frequent Mbworld that much but some of his posts definitely spark some similarity:

1. huge caps
2. endless praises of CL65
3. insert your comment
Old 07-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Banned

R u serious?

U r still relentless about this car salesman thing??

EVERYBODY HERE LOOK AT ALL OF -----EMOVING's POSTS

HE SELLS CARS... Right before auction and acts like he is doing the members favors....in essence he is moving or EMOVING CARS without having to send them through the wholesale auction at a loss....

LOOK emoving 20-30 members here are here because of me... I actually own and drive 2 AMG's now and I have had many....

A joke? NO more like a enthusiast ...u do not own a AMG anymore. Infact I doubt u even own a MERCEDES...so the joke is on you ....

My patience has run thin.....SOOOO ...

Very soon I may be taking over this forum......I am looking into it now with a partner....who btw owns a million dollars in AMG's.... u my friend will be history... And everybody who doubted and acted in true immaturity will also be considered for termination...

Last edited by 65number1; 07-15-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Spoken like a true moron! Your buying this forum!!! You have lost your mind and now sound like some 12 year old playing on dads computer! Get a life dude! LOL, at least if you ever did but the forum (which is a complete joke) you could keep yourself from getting banned! What a wanna be!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Originally Posted by 65number1
Very soon I may be taking over this forum......I am looking into it now with a partner....who btw owns a million dollars in AMG's.... u my friend will be history... And everybody who doubted and acted in true immaturity will also be considered for termination...
Really?
Old 07-15-2011, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
M & A

Newsflash!

topends62 and D2 are coming up with a counter offer for the Forum consisting of a house in Brooklyn, a Panamerica, and millions in WOW goodwill value!

Recommendation is to buy the Forum and then sell off the non performing assets, that is, anything but the C, E, and "will these wheels fit?" sub forums to the topends62 cadre.

Where should I send my bill?

Last edited by grane; 07-15-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I read over this thread, and I must say...this is sad. Grown a$$ men behaving like this. The thread started off with good intent, but like many threads, it gets turned into a crapped out, mine is bigger than yours affair. Who cares?

At the end of the day, I thought we all came here because of the love of cars, namely, MB's. Not this nonsense.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:20 PM

C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
I love this thread!!!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:38 PM

2005 BLK/BLK E-Double Nickel.
Originally Posted by grane
Newsflash!

topends62 and D2 are coming up with a counter offer for the Forum consisting of a house in Brooklyn, a Panamerica, and millions in WOW goodwill value!

Recommendation is to buy the Forum and then sell off the non performing assets, that is, anything but the C, E, and "will these wheels fit?" sub forums to the topends62 cadre.

Where should I send my bill?
Dude its not twitter... stop following me... do you have a man-crush or something??
Old 07-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Sorry that was the drugs talking.... Wait a minute....yes it was...I am dropping another pill now and then at 8pm I am meeting with my dealer and getting a couple of Shroom Cupcakes and a overbearing B-12 shot to keep the TRIP going till the AM!!!!!

Ok back to this subject...yes TopEND I am stalking you too....J/k. ...but maybe others are?? You get at least 3 out of the woodwork members here daily... I am sure they are all not here for my disgusting comedy...

GRANE -- that was poetry....

I wannabe just like you EMOVING!!!
LOL...you know I met your dad....he said you are still living in the dreams Your lover Juan is always promising...an example your dad told me. Juan talking "ohhhhh baby please I will shine you up real good if ...iffff .....omg you taste so good....ifffff......YOU!!! just get me an AMG!!! Please Tiny PIPI EMOVING ...please!!!" "oh I love the taste of a real car salesman!!!!!!". Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh. Yeahhhhhhh

I love this thread too.....it is the highlight of my current life so NON-obligated yet undressed and unfiltered HIGH from my cocktail of prescription medication!!!!!!

LET'S ALL APPLAUD the current actors for their hard work

65number1 AKA TheMunkGUY-- we love you!!! You own the rarest coolest car on this forum!!!! CHEERS
Grane-- your words of poetry and symbolic symmetry of the characters here is Picasso!!!
EMOVING-- ohhh myyy you sexy thing!! Can I get your autograph?? I want to ********** to it
NICKIA-- You say so little but mean so much
RiceBoy-- gotta love this guy!!!! A true fan all the way to the end-- he gets a free shirt!!!
TOPEND-- Hey you started it all man!!! You are the phenomenon behind this thread!! Mucho respect
NOLA-- Again so many words so little time
OLIVERK-- The best for last... This guy is a Decepticon!!!! Dont let him fool you!!! Stay clear or falter to the evil he will put forth!!!! OPTIMUS PRIME has been called fool!!! You are going to die!!!

Last edited by 65number1; 07-15-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 174 Likes on 144 Posts
SL55, S500
AHA all that's left is a picture of RT with his model GF in his amg or cadillac! let the show go on!

Long Island is the best location for exotics. BK is full of imbeciles in their beemers.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sorry that was the drugs talking.... Wait a minute....yes it was...I am dropping another pill now and then at 8pm I am meeting with my dealer and getting a couple of Shroom Cupcakes and a overbearing B-12 shot to keep the TRIP going till the AM!!!!!

Ok back to this subject...yes TopEND I am stalking you too....J/k. ...but maybe others are?? You get at least 3 out of the woodwork members here daily... I am sure they are all not here for my disgusting comedy...

GRANE -- that was poetry....

I wannabe just like you EMOVING!!!
LOL...you know I met your dad....he said you are still living in the dreams Your lover Juan is always promising...an example your dad told me. Juan talking "ohhhhh baby please I will shine you up real good if ...iffff .....omg you taste so good....ifffff......YOU!!! just get me an AMG!!! Please Tiny PIPI EMOVING ...please!!!" "oh I love the taste of a real car salesman!!!!!!". Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh. Yeahhhhhhh

I love this thread too.....it is the highlight of my current life so NON-obligated yet undressed and unfiltered HIGH from my cocktail of prescription medication!!!!!!

LET'S ALL APPLAUD the current actors for their hard work

65number1 AKA TheMunkGUY-- we love you!!! You own the rarest coolest car on this forum!!!! CHEERS
Grane-- your words of poetry and symbolic symmetry of the characters here is Picasso!!!
EMOVING-- ohhh myyy you sexy thing!! Can I get your autograph?? I want to ********** to it
NICKIA-- You say so little but mean so much
RiceBoy-- gotta love this guy!!!! A true fan all the way to the end-- he gets a free shirt!!!
TOPEND-- Hey you started it all man!!! You are the phenomenon behind this thread!! Mucho respect
NOLA-- Again so many words so little time
OLIVERK-- The best for last... This guy is a Decepticon!!!! Dont let him fool you!!! Stay clear or falter to the evil he will put forth!!!! OPTIMUS PRIME has been called fool!!! You are going to die!!!
Wow, this sums it all up. You are a real professional after that post. My how mature you are. I dont see you being able to afford a cheap tanning salon better yet this forum. By the way, thanks for the cheap insult but my father died in Vietnam so you and the rest of your looser a$$ could enjoy the freedom to run your worthless mouth on this forum. Enjoy your freedom you looser! Your previous post clearly labels you as a looser by the way.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G350 Bluetec
The CL is the S Klasse Coupe in Germany

Originally Posted by TopEndS62
Thank Tom.. Great info. According to my research the CL-models are going to be discontinued and will be superseded with a S-class coupe (same difference I know). You made a really good point with the '12 CLS63. I just want a pretty up to date rare AMG.
So they are not really being discontinued. Just rationalized in nomenclature with Germany, if indeed it happens.

If you like the 215 body style the CL55 is almost as exclusive numbers wise, dynamic, and cost of ownership is lower. I debadged mine, a factory option in the EU. This really twists folks in a subtle way "What is it?"

I would gladly own a nice CL65 but am quite happy with my 55. Either is an up to date but rare AMG. Newsflash! I found a very nice one owner silver blue 1980 300SD today. They are asking $1500 cash. 78k miles. No lie. Should I buy it?

TopEnds62 I am just having fun and teasing you like I teased a lot of other people on this thread and others!

Last edited by grane; 07-15-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:46 PM

C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Why thank you.... what will it say?? lol
Old 07-16-2011, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by riceboy-ni
Why thank you.... what will it say?? lol
Keep Calm and Carry On
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
GL450
Nice collection. Agree that in many areas, the Cadi will get more attention pulling up somewhere, which is sad.

I would have left the wheels gunmetal, but whoever refinished them did a good job, and they look good.

There's a C36 for sale on here with over 200k miles. I've had 20k mile, 6 month old rental cars that looked worse inside and out. The way these cars hold up is amazing. My 600 just passed 100k and is in better shape than friends' Beemers and G35s with half or quarter the miles.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Banned

I am back

Your welcome Rice--- let me know what size shirt you will like --- currently the only 2 Prints I have is the member EMOVING hanging from a noose at the AMG assembly plant and another one is EMOVING's girlfriend posing with my car in my lap naked--- both are digital prints so let me know what works

Grane-- buy the car....and yes you are right and the w215 CL is many times looked at as a newer Mercedes since so few are around

Saintz-- THANKS SAINTZ for the feedback on the Mercedes... I agree also as I state all the time...A FOOL will buy a G37 or a Camaro or Mustang Gt over a CL65 or 600.... I would take my CL65 with 96k miles over any of those cars brand new In a second..... People and their car choices blow my mind... They drool upon seeing a car like mine or another AMG but buy a ACURA or a Challenger RT.... Makes no sense... People use to say to me my car has too many miles you can never sell it ..unless it was cheap...I say BS isn't for sale and it is their loss period...My car has been uber dependable and I paid less then $35k with 74k miles....to me a $200,000 car is a world away in quality then a $40,000 car ....just fact....They can envy my car while driving their yuppie mobile asking themselves. "maybe I should of gotten a used Benz"....it just blows my mind.....a gorgeous CL600 or S600 can be bought for under $25k.... is less then a 2011 charger RT.... personally I think these supercars like a 600 or 65 v12's should of never lost ground under $50k.... They make less then 500 of both models a year...they make more then 40,000 G37 coupes and sedans a year.....go figure

Wheels----True I would of kept them gunmetal but the contrast to the body and them black just makes the car look exotic and more interesting
I also added Limo tint a few days ago....not a person to tint a AMG but its so hott here and truthfully the BLack windows and black wheels against the silver body makes this car look even more devious....

EMOVING-- sorry to hear about your loss of your father..........WELL not really but I am being nice. It's Sunday....I lost my dad years ago to alcohol abuse....he is still alive but he just is an ******* to talk with
ALSO- EMOVING Vietnam wasn't a war buddy...sorry to break the news...it was a policing in the same country --- basically a screwed up civil conflict that our stupid government at the time decided to get involved in... We got our asses handed to us and almost 60,000 soldiers died there.... A freaking waste of money and life....nothing was resolved until 1975 when we basically said "this is really stupid...we can't fight these gooks in their own backyard ....let's get our men out of there". Real geniuses our govnt was....Yeah our govt should of learned then to stay out of other people's bull**** but we didn't...as you can see .....so your dad didn't save our country buddy and help our freedom...he simply was a soldier who was in the wrong place in the wrong era....

Last edited by 65number1; 07-17-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Banned. Maybe when he buys MBWorld he can fire all the mods and reinstate his Retardedmunk user name.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Originally Posted by Nola
Banned. Maybe when he buys MBWorld he can fire all the mods and reinstate his Retardedmunk user name.
Thank you!
He was pulling this site all the way down to his personal sewer,leaving no room for any civilized discussions...
Old 07-17-2011, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thank God, because after his lates post, I was gonna say the same as absent. He is a real piece of work that obviously has no morals or guts. Hopefully someday I will run in to him! For now he is a lost soul with no real friends and it is sort of sad. You wonder what happend in those peoples lives that made them turn out like that. Although the "my father was an alocholic" statement may give us a little insight. Sad really.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
LOL even Absent came in to smash this tool. I remember calling out retardedmunk back in the day. Guy was always a douchebag used car salesman.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:46 PM

2003 CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by Nola

u da man! LOL
Old 07-18-2011, 01:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Mercedes obviously!
I think this picture bests sums up this thread:

I'm glad I don't have an AMG because whenever I'd ask a question the thread would end up dying as a result of the intervention of someone-who-shall-not-be-named...Sigh.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: w216 CL65 and its rarity